AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we ever find out when DNV relinquished custody? Was her daughter an infant?

My understanding from reading Thread 1 is that it happened pretty much as soon as her daughter was born. There are mixed reports about whether this was fully voluntary, or whether there was some coercion along the lines of who was better equipped to raise a child.

She also said if I recall that DNV left driving her car.

She didn't leave, so perhaps that should be that she was in the driver's seat - although I can't imagine how that could be determined from the back of her head and a camera so far away.

The joke is on me though as now I have to take it back to the dealer to be reset. God knows how much that will cost. I called the dealer to find out today and they said they have no idea how to price the situation as they have never had someone call with this scenario. I'm hoping they can't figure it out and so I'm charged $0!!!!

Try these steps ... seems like if it doesn’t work (having GPS/OnStar without power for five+ minutes and then driving for 10-15 miles) you won’t have harmed anything with the attempt.
http://www.revbase.com/BBBMotor/TSb/DownloadPdf?id=170109

For all we know, car 3 helped Danni out. And after they all went their own way. Maybe an inebriated Danni was driving too fast to catch up with DW and wrecked? Maybe her and her car are along the road to Dublins or Ollies?

IDK, it seems to me, when a car and it's driver are missing together, it is usually a car accident.

I also reserve the right to change my mind again.

One thing we know for sure - Car 3 helped disabled her GPS whether she wanted it or not. After that, they all turned left leaving the Shell station.

If this was a car accident between the Shell station and The Dublin, she would not be missing.

If he returned to the Shell station to look for Danni after he left Ollies, it will be on CCTV footage. Either way, we know her car left the Shell station at 11:24PM.

Although I don't know how to confirm this, I have read here that the cars entered the Shell station from the right, and that Danni's car and Car 3 turned left at 11:24. That may mean something in terms of where they were headed - anyone local know whether this means anything?

I was very interested to learn that access to the Shell station is via a service road rather than the interstate, so anyone who was in the area at 11:08 would have been on the service road as well even though businesses were closed.

The long shot possibility is that two strangers in a random vehicle saw DW and Danni at the Shell station and decided to interact with them, but DW pulled out just as Car 3 pulled in and so Danni became a victim of random strangers who happened to be looking for a crime of opportunity that evening. The only unusual point is that they knew to disable the GPS (OnStar is what was first posted on Thread 1). Maybe this is something that all car thieves know?

I use to go to that shell station quite often when it first opened and was actually kinda nice at the time (there was a car wash before where the used cars are being sold off to the side of the parking lot). It also use to be a lot easier to get in and out of before they did road work and changed the exit and on ramps to the interstate as well as the service road the Shell is on and I would assume that the accessibility is why it’s not as nice as it once was) with that being said I purposely avoid going there now because of the difficulty of getting in and out mind you that is during business hours and that area has a lot of commercial traffic. Sorry for the lengthiness I’m just trying to paint the picture. During the day that Shell still gets a good bit of traffic... supposedly they sell tacos that are really good.

When you’re coming off the interstate- if you take the first turn on your right it will put you heading the opposite way of the shell station on the service road. The second right will put you on the service road and right by the first entrance into the shell. This is the way that DW and DNV entered from what I understand (The parking lot is larger than a regular gas station because there use to be a full service car wash that was in conjunction with it.) if I came in the way they did not into an actual space and to avoid backing up I would exit out of the left entry.

You would have to turn right out of the shell to get to the light (an annoyingly long light) that would allow you to turn left and get back on government street to get back on the interstate. If this is the route car 1 took leaving the shell I’m pretty certain if they looked to the left as they were traveling to get back on the interstate they would be able to see the shell station. Turning left coming out of the gas station would only allow you to stay on the service road leading you to the road Pearl Motors is on.

Thank you. I asked because if you raise a child from infancy it may be harder to give up.

We don't know where Danni lived in her 7 years in Mobile AL prior to living in her apartment. Anyone know?

If she lived with her ex-boyfriend's mother, she probably had a co-parenting relationship with her. If she didn't live with her ex-boyfriend's mother, where did she live, and then indeed there would be a question about who raised the child.

My understanding from reading Thread 1 is that it happened pretty much as soon as her daughter was born. There are mixed reports about whether this was fully voluntary, or whether there was some coercion along the lines of who was better equipped to raise a child.

Public court records show a lawsuit was filed against DNV over custody accusing her of being an unfit mother. At some point the case was dropped or may have been transferred to a family court, which is not public so I don't know what happened.

We don't know where Danni lived in her 7 years in Mobile AL prior to living in her apartment. Anyone know?

If she lived with her ex-boyfriend's mother, she probably had a co-parenting relationship with her. If she didn't live with her ex-boyfriend's mother, where did she live, and then indeed there would be a question about who raised the child.
I will have to research a little but I do think I read somewhere that DNV and he boyfriend lives with her boyfriends Mom but do not recall it was for a long time.

I will have to research a little but I do think I read somewhere that DNV and he boyfriend lives with her boyfriends Mom but do not recall it was for a long time.

Vail timeline states when DNV got pregnant she moved to Mobile with TT and his family. So does not really say she lives with them. But maybe since she was pregnant and did not know anyone. Has anyone read anything else?

I use to go to that shell station quite often when it first opened and was actually kinda nice at the time (there was a car wash before where the used cars are being sold off to the side of the parking lot). It also use to be a lot easier to get in and out of before they did road work and changed the exit and on ramps to the interstate as well as the service road the Shell is on and I would assume that the accessibility is why it’s not as nice as it once was) with that being said I purposely avoid going there now because of the difficulty of getting in and out mind you that is during business hours and that area has a lot of commercial traffic. Sorry for the lengthiness I’m just trying to paint the picture. During the day that Shell still gets a good bit of traffic... supposedly they sell tacos that are really good.

When you’re coming off the interstate- if you take the first turn on your right it will put you heading the opposite way of the shell station on the service road. The second right will put you on the service road and right by the first entrance into the shell. This is the way that DW and DNV entered from what I understand (The parking lot is larger than a regular gas station because there use to be a full service car wash that was in conjunction with it.) if I came in the way they did not into an actual space and to avoid backing up I would exit out of the left entry.

You would have to turn right out of the shell to get to the light (an annoyingly long light) that would allow you to turn left and get back on government street to get back on the interstate. If this is the route car 1 took leaving the shell I’m pretty certain if they looked to the left as they were traveling to get back on the interstate they would be able to see the shell station. Turning left coming out of the gas station would only allow you to stay on the service road leading you to the road Pearl Motors is on.

Thank you! I really appreciate the insight from you knowing / describing context and history. Adding the service road killed the business, 24 hour service discontinued.

Let me try to map what you're saying.

Thank you, and that makes the most sense. If car thieves wanted her car, they would have taken it while she was sleeping.

The fact that she has vanished with her car suggests that she was the target, and someone wanted to make sure that she and her car disappear at the same time - seems like staging the crime.

The only reason I can think of for this is that someone wants everyone to believe that she left voluntarily. The would have been plausible except for DW, who had her phone and wanted to see it through.

Good points! Also if they were after a Chevy Cruze it appears that Pearl Motors had/has several they could’ve taken without dealing with a person not to mention it’s not far at all from the shell station

I thought I was nuts but didn't the NBC article that had the video have a still shot of a blue car with headlights on facing towards the camera? I think you and I were talking on the MT thread when the article came out.
Yes. There are 2 still shots that I've seen and I can't find the other one.

It is also very possible that LE has instructed all 3 of the people that she was last known to be with not to speak out or identify themselves for fear of their safety... Apparently LE wanted the CCTV footage taken down right away for fear of DNV's safety. That kind of leads me to believe they feel there are some very dangerous people connected to her
This is a interesting scenario. Why don't we kick this question over to the VI for confirmation?[/.
I have wondered the same thing....

Public court records show a lawsuit was filed against DNV over custody accusing her of being an unfit mother. At some point the case was dropped or may have been transferred to a family court, which is not public so I don't know what happened.

Seriously? Is there a link to the initial complainant regarding unfit parenting?
That's harsh, especially if it was then delayed, transferred to another jurisdiction, faded away and forgotten except for how it effected Danniella's life.

We know that Danni came to life recently with strong short and long term goals, a parenting schedule, room & board for her and her daughter, lots of cash under the mattress and a car.

Seriously? Is there a link to the initial complainant regarding unfit parenting?
That's harsh, especially if it was then delayed, transferred to another jurisdiction, faded away and forgotten except for how it effected Danniella's life.

We know that Danni came to life recently with strong short and long term goals, a parenting schedule, room & board for her and her daughter, lots of cash under the mattress and a car.
Can you confirm whether she even had counsel? She was young, probably broke and she was being threatened for custody. Can only imagine how she felt. Can these documents be posted per TOS? This information combined with the above question about a current-ish pregnancy are frankly questions that should be referred to VI for a response and clarification.

We've been searching for a motive and we now might just have to add 2 to our growing list!

Danni lived at some place between the ages of 17 and 24. We know she moved from NC to Mobile, AL with TT's faimly at the age of 17. At the age of 24, she's living in an apartment near the Medal of Honor park.

Where did she live in the middle? If she lived with her boyfriend's family in the first 2-3 years of her daughter's life, I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that she and her daughter are a bonded family.

Did Danniella have any sort of low IQ or other mental disability? Barring that, I'm wondering why her adopted family would not support her independence.

That is, what is the "unfitness" ?

Vail timeline states when DNV got pregnant she moved to Mobile with TT and his family. So does not really say she lives with them. But maybe since she was pregnant and did not know anyone. Has anyone read anything else?

I read that too - that she was pregnant when she moved to Mobile with TT. However, it has also been said that she left home at the age of 17 to move with TT. If their daughter is 4-5 years old, then either she didn't leave home at the age of 17, or she wasn't pregnant when she moved with TT's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971