AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'm getting what you are saying exactly. TT alleged that DNV was unfit parent due to weed in her system at time of birth. I don't think AL is a state where cannibis is legal so if she tested positive when she gave birth the state might have intervened. IDK. Essentially we have one drug user accusing another drug user of being unfit to parent. Its a bit of a wild argument and baffling. It doesn't seem probable that TT would ever have been awarded custody given his issues. I wonder if the birth mom of DNV entered the fray on what was probably a very messy situation. At some point later in the in the story (DK date) DNV brought the police to JDT house and claimed they had taken her baby. I can only imagine the trauma of this for the child as well as all involved. We don't know how the situation with custody evolved from this difficult beginning to what it seems to be today? Where is our VI to help us out?!

Did she have a midwife? If so, that's who is responsible for pot in her system.

Who attended the birth and if this was not in a hospital, why not? If it was in a hospital, how in the world did anyone smuggle a joint into the maternity ward?

How did she get pot into her system when she's giving birth?
Pregnant women give blood throughout pregnancy. Did all blood tests indicate pot use, or only the last. If all tests indicated pot use, why wasn't she stopped sooner?

Did she have a midwife? If so, that's who is responsible for pot in her system.

Who attended the birth and if this was not in a hospital, why not? If it was in a hospital, how in the world did anyone smuggle a joint into the maternity ward?

How did she get pot into her system when she's giving birth?
Pregnant women give blood throughout pregnancy. Did all blood tests indicate pot use, or only the last. If all tests indicated pot use, why wasn't she stopped sooner?

If I’m not mistaken they test Mother’s and all babies in Alabama for drugs when they are born. Marijuana stays in your system for a month or so depending on the person, so she could’ve smoked prior to going into labor or arriving at the hospital. I don’t believe that they test for drug use at your routine obgyn visits.

Maybe DNV was being followed/watched and as soon as DW was out of sight they swooped in...

This might have been addressed already but Have there been any other abductions or attempted Abductions in Alabama or surrounding states where both the person and vehicle were taken or with other similar circumstances?

Could you please point me in the direction of one name with a similar circumstance - woman and car disabled in 16 minutes at gas station. If there is a pattern, I'm curious.

I downloaded the lawsuit filed against DNV on 3/25/15 and the judge's order dismissing the case. They are both attached. There are also pictures attached as an exhibit of DNV with a bong and "passed out" with notes from TT on each but I am not going to upload them. This is all publicly available to anyone through AlacourtACCESS

Thank you!

Could you please point me in the direction of one name with a similar circumstance - woman and car disabled in 16 minutes at gas station. If there is a pattern, I'm curious.

I don’t know of an identical abduction but was curious if there might be something somewhat similar.

And Juvenile court is what it says at the top.

They were on/off again it’s possible that DNV and TT got back together so neither showed up and the case was dismissed.

So, was this an order based on her being a juvenile when the baby was born?

I don’t know of an identical abduction but was curious if there might be something somewhat similar.
We have had gas station shootings in Mobile in recent days but no other gas station abductions/car jackings that I have seen in the news or on the Who's in Jail website.

Here is a few months worth of car jacking articles from Mobile.

We do have a car jacking: Carjacking in West Mobile?

Arrest made in violent carjacking of Mobile mother

Mobile carjacking suspect arrested; police seek 2 more

Carjackers leave victim naked in the street

Carjacking suspects arrested by MPD

Elderly man shot in carjacking

Last edited:
So, was this an order based on her being a juvenile when the baby was born?

Cases involving the welfare of children are handled in the juvenile court. So the juvenile is CT. The only reason I thought which court a custody case mattered is because I didn’t realize those records were accessible to the public.

This was 3/2015. TT filed for custody and the hearing was scheduled but neither party showed up.

I only searched DNV's name. I wanted to see if there were money judgments against her or something else that could help explain her disappearance. The only court record is this custody petition. I did not search anyone else's name - I was only concerned with her personally.

She was 21 years old in 2015.

If neither party showed up to claim custody of CT, it's a stale mate. How did Danni's ex-boyfriends' mother end up with custody? Had she always had custody?

Thank you for this. There was something about a bank debt, but if you searched records and all that shows up is a custody petition, then her reputation seems rather squeaky clean - other than the "Party Train", which isn't real.

Last edited:
She was 21 years old in 2015.

If neither party showed up, it's a stale mate. How did Danni's ex-boyfriends' mother end up with custody? Had she always had custody?

Thank you for this. There was something about a bank debt, but if you searched records and all that shows up is a custody petition, then her reputation seems rather squeaky clean - other than the "Party Train", which isn't real.

I only searched in Alabama but nothing else came up. Like @Cmpeezy251 said, most juvenile cases and cases handled by CPS are not public record so they would not be in the civil court database. I think this was public because TT filed a standard petition for custody in civil court like you would in a divorce case.

Other custody proceedings may have been sealed.

According to the public petition, her daughter C was born in December 2013.

Why did the press conference officer first announce Danni's daughter as an infant, then as a four month old, and more realistically a four year old? That was on August 2. CT did not have a birthday between July 17 and Sept 21?

However, if she was born in December 2013, that means she is between 5 and 6 years old in July 2018.

It sounds like CT completed pre-kindgarten and kindergarten, and is entering Grade 1.

If she's 5-6 years old, then 24 year old Danni was 18 when she was born?

Why did the press conference officer first announce Danni's daughter as an infant, then as a four month old, and more realistically a four year old? That was on August 2. CT did not have a birthday between July 17 and Sept 21?

However, if she was born in December 2013, that means she is between 5 and 6 years old in July 2018.

It sounds like CT completed pre-kindgarten and kindergarten, and is entering Grade 1.

If she's 5-6 years old, then 24 year old Danni was 18 when she was born?
Possibly these statements were made in error as they were gathering information. DNV did have an infant daughter around the time of her disappearance.

If I’m not mistaken they test Mother’s and all babies in Alabama for drugs when they are born. Marijuana stays in your system for a month or so depending on the person, so she could’ve smoked prior to going into labor or arriving at the hospital. I don’t believe that they test for drug use at your routine obgyn visits.

Right. They do tests throughout pregnancy.
Why were they doing blood tests while she was giving birth?

If this wasn't an issue until mom gave birth, how did THC get into her system, and if this was a pattern why wasn't it detected sooner?

If that's true - that Danniella has a 5 year old and an infant, then she's going to hang onto that infant above all else.

If that's true - who was looking after the infant while Danni was missing but not reported missing until four days later?

It makes sense time wise - slow thinker

Danni was 17 years old and pregnant when she left NC to travel with her boyfriend's family to Mobile, Alabama. All contact with her natural family was cut off at this time.

At age 18, she gave birth. She is now 24 years old and her daughter is almost 6 years old. Danni's ex-boyfriends' family has custody of her daughter. Even though both parents missed the last custody hearing, it seems that mom Danni is getting all her ducks in a row to assert herself as CT's mom.

If that's true - that Danniella has a 5 year old and an infant, then she's going to hang onto that infant above all else.

If that's true - who was looking after the infant while Danni was missing but not reported missing until four days later?
Supposedly infant was adopted. What is so incredible about this entire story was that co-workers knew, TT knew, JDT knew but so far not one person has mentioned this to press? Baffling. LE didn't mention issue either in Police Chief Press Conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil