AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time......If it wasn't random ( combo sex killer/car thieves are fairly uncommon)...... Who had the most to gain by DNV going away for forever ?

DNV in her new car was a bad target for both a sexual predator and a car thief. Both, I think, would have followed her to her house. The sex predator has no use for her car, and the car thief has no use for her.

If the target was DNV, why not wait until she goes home and attack her as she's walking into her house? No car to deal with. Women are abducted when they are alone and vulnerable. It is much easier to pull a jogger off the street into a car than try to get a woman out of her car. If the target was DNV's car, why not wait until it's parked and she's in her house or at work. No car thief wants to drive around with a woman or a body in the car. They want the car.

Violent crime happens every day in predictable ways. People and their cars do not disappear into thin air everyday.

Another strike against random predator: the University of South Alabama is on the same street as Dublin's. If you were going to abduct a random woman, there would be plenty of young women walking around a college campus and college neighborhood. Why would you target someone in a car?

Another strike against random predator: the University of South Alabama is on the same street as Dublin's. If you were going to abduct a random woman, there would be plenty of young women walking around a college campus and college neighborhood. Why would you target someone in a car?
South doesn't have the best security. I just watched a show called American Greed (really good btw) that did an episode on doctors here who got busted in a huge pill mill deal. One of the guests said her husband died in his truck from accidental OD and no one knew. I took evening classes the and sometimes the were very few people around when I left.

However, Dublins is on a pretty high traffic road and not one of the campus streets.

South doesn't have the best security. I just watched a show called American Greed (really good btw) that did an episode on doctors here who got busted in a huge pill mill deal. One of the guests said her husband died in his truck from accidental OD and no one knew. I took evening classes the and sometimes the were very few people around when I left.

However, Dublins is on a pretty high traffic road and not one of the campus streets.

I just mean around that area. The murderer of Hannah Graham and Morgan Harrington targeted young women who were alone (one at a bar, one leaving a concert) and abducted them after walking them to side streets. He was caught on camera walking Hannah (who was stumbling) down a busy downtown street.

So if I'm car 3, and I'm a predator, I'm going to look for lone women walking out of bars or down unlit side streets, not a woman in her car.

Just to give you guys an idea of what we're dealing with in Mobile and in the general area where DNV was last seen: this happened about a month before DNV's disappearance in the area of Cottage Hill and Pleasant Valley Road (literally right by Pearl Motors). Haven't seen any sort of update on an arrest or anything like that: Mobile woman found at side of road after late night carjacking

DNV in her new car was a bad target for both a sexual predator and a car thief. Both, I think, would have followed her to her house. The sex predator has no use for her car, and the car thief has no use for her.

If the target was DNV, why not wait until she goes home and attack her as she's walking into her house? No car to deal with. Women are abducted when they are alone and vulnerable. It is much easier to pull a jogger off the street into a car than try to get a woman out of her car. If the target was DNV's car, why not wait until it's parked and she's in her house or at work. No car thief wants to drive around with a woman or a body in the car. They want the car.

Violent crime happens every day in predictable ways. People and their cars do not disappear into thin air everyday.
Agree. The fact that the person and the car vanished together to me says she either left voluntarily (which I don't yet fully believe) or this was a very personalized attack directed at DNV for a reason we don't yet understand. Hopefully friends of DNV will join WS and help us to better understand who might have had a reason to harm DNV if that is what happened.

I keep circling back to the JCD quote that he supposedly threw at his GF/Fiance that he would do to her what happened to DNV or something along those lines. These JCD allegations from his GF/Fiance will be presented in court at some point so we will learn more. But if this allegation were true it seems JCD might have had some information about what had happened to DNV either first hand or second hand from a friend or family member.

I highly recommend joining the closed FB page and reading the posts from RC's friend. Initials TW. She asks many of the same questions we have here. Her comments on TT and JDT are very interesting. Sadly I think she has been muted by the group

Just to give you guys an idea of what we're dealing with in Mobile and in the general area where DNV was last seen: this happened about a month before DNV's disappearance in the area of Cottage Hill and Pleasant Valley Road (literally right by Pearl Motors). Haven't seen any sort of update on an arrest or anything like that: Mobile woman found at side of road after late night carjacking
Yes, this case was quite scary but the woman saved her life by jumping out. It was interesting that the car was found unharmed so I wonder if it seems the perp wanted to grab the woman and had zero interest in the car? I wonder if there is someone active in the area and LE is aware of a trend or Perp MO?

I highly recommend joining the closed FB page and reading the posts from RC's friend. Initials TW. She asks many of the same questions we have here. Her comments on TT and JDT are very interesting. Sadly I think she has been muted by the group

I would really like her to join here as a VI. She can post anonymously.

Sadly most here cannot access the group for various reasons. Is there anything hypothetically from what you know that you think might push our discussion along?

Thanks for sharing this. I feel like if this happened to DNV she would have been found very near the Shell Station. LE supposedly searched the area though. I think if people wanted to volunteer, walking around the properties back near the Shell Station may be the most productive place to look.

I do think Car 3 likely didn't think the Shell Station had CCTV when it was closed and they would have left DNV right there at the station like happened to Rachel in that article.

Sadly most here cannot access the group for various reasons. Is there anything hypothetically from what you know that you think might push our discussion along?
No answers as to where TT was the night in question. Not sure how much I can say but after reading her posts(and she made quite a few) I'm more convinced than ever the 3 with DV that night have nothing to do with her disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot