Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the timeline as I understand it (currently anyway):
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV purchases her new car. Per JDT.
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV texts several friends to hang out, including RC. All are working, including RC. Per JDT.
7/17- Time Unknown- DNV, DW, and MK are at Heroes hanging out while RC works and at some point decide to go have dinner at Ollies after RC's shift ends. Per TW (new poster/friend of RC) repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 9:12pm- DNV, DW, and MK decide to go to Dublins to wait for RC to get off work. RC hugs DNV goodbye and, supposedly, this can be seen on a CCTV at Heroes. Per TW repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 10:45pm- RC calls DNV. She didn't answer so he went straight to Ollies when he got off. Unclear whether he got off at 10:45 or later. Per TW repeating what RC told her.
7/17- approx. 11:00pm- RC meets MK at Ollies. Per MK text screenshot shared by JDT.
7/17- Time unknown- DW and DNV leave Dublins. DNV follows DW. While traveling down I 65, DNV realizes she's lost her phone and flashes her lights at DW signaling him something was wrong. At some point DNV communicates to DW she doesn't have her phone. Possibly after exiting on the Gov't. Blvd. exit or after pulling into the Shell station. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/17- 11:05pm- CCTV shows two cars, allegedly DW (car 1) and DNV (car 2), pull into the Shell gas station. Shell surveillance footage. Removed at LE or JDT's request.
7/17- 11:07pm- CCTV shows DW/Car 1 leaving the Shell. DNV/Car 2 did not move. Shell surveillance footage. Alleged story of DW that he was returning to Dublins to look for DNV's phone.
7/17- 11:08pm- CCTV shows Car 3, occupant(s) unknown, pulling into Shell and stopping beside DNV/Car 2 for approximately 16 minutes. Per Shell surveillance footage.
7/17- 11:24pm- CCTV shows DNV/Car 2 and Car 3 leaving. Direction unknown. Per Shell surveillance footage. During this time the GPS system in DNV's car is either disabled or malfunctioned. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/17- approx. 11:37pm- DW texts MK and says he's at Dublins to get DNV's phone, but lost DNV along the way. Per MK text screenshot shared by JDT.
7/17- approx. 12:00am- DW goes to Ollies and stays for a few minutes. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 1:00 am- DW returns rental car and goes home. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 7:30am- DW phones JDT to let her know that he has "this girl's" phone, saw some photos of a baby on it, and thought she may need it. JDT tells him to drop it off at PF Changs (DNV place of employment). JDT does not recall whether the call came from DW or DNV's phone. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 9:00am- JDT calls DNV's apartment complex and requests they put a note on DNV's door asking her to call JDT. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- b/t 7:30am and 12:00pm- DW phones JDT again to tell her TT called looking for DNV and he (DW) told TT what was going on. DW expresses concern about DNV and offers to meet JDT to give her DNV's phone, but JDT decides to wait to hear form DNV. JDT does not recall whether the call came from DW or DNV's phone. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/18- approx. 4:00 pm- JDT goes to DNV's apartment complex and sees note still on door. Assumes DNV is hanging out with friends and had no expectation to see her before 7/19, when her daughter returned from out of town (assumption is daughter refers to CT, does JDT have a daughter?) and DNV planned to say with JDT and daughter that night. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/19- Time Unknown- DNV does not show for planned time with JDT/CT. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- 7:30am- JDT receives another call from DW as she's leaving to file a missing persons report. DW expresses concerns again and agrees to meet JDT at the police station. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- While waiting to file report, DW explains what happened the night before to JDT. JDT asked why they were on Hwy. 90 when Ollie's was near Dublins, DW states he was going home and DNV must have gotten confused and thought he was going to Ollies. JDT and DW directed to LE station at different location to file report. DW gives DNV's phone to JDT before going to the second station.Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- DW arrives at second station before JDT and began giving his statement/report. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- between 7:30am and 11:20am- JDT arrives at second station and waits for DW to finish talking with LE. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.
7/20- 11:20am- JDT receives call from co-worker and/or friend of DNV's telling her DNV did not show up for her 11:00am shift at PF Changs. JDT speaks with LE and hands DNV's phone over to them. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.

At some point on 7/20, JDT contacts one of DNV's friends to obtain the password for DNV's phone- which she states is DNV's employee ID number. She did not have much time to look through the phone. Unclear whether she knew DNV texted friends about hanging out on 7/17 because she saw it in the phone or if she was told this occurred. Per timeline/story provided by JDT.

I'm sure there are MSM links to also support the timeline, but didn't have time to go look for them.

Edited to fix formatting and typo on RC and MK meeting at 11.
Mic drop. Very well put together.

Possibly because when you keep saying rehab it has a nice safe sheltered medical ring to it.... Halfway Houses are a form of incarceration for a lot of convicted offenders.
Yes, I agree. But the issue for knowing precisely where he was and for which dates revolves around the idea of opportunity. Each different form of 'rehab' for lack of a better word has different level of control and tracking of the individual. I've seen halfway houses where just a bedcheck was done in the evening and people were otherwise free and I've seen operations where people wear ankle bracelets and have some freedom to leave but not much. Other facilities are total lockdown. Whole range of options as to mobility so understanding where TT was is critical to understanding if he had the ability to be out and about on day of disappearance at any time and in the days following disappearance.

Going back to the JCD situation, in MSM there was a comment allegedly made by JCD to GF/Fiance threatening her with whatever had allegedly happened to DNV. If this wasn't just some idle threat made by an enraged/deranged individual then clearly the Mobile 'family' seemed to know more about what might have happened to DNV then what has been disclosed so far. I'm not sure when the JCD case is headed to trial so that we can learn more abut the situation and the involved threats but I think it all seems related to issue of what the 'family' knows about DNV disappearance and are they sharing it?

I had the opportunity to test OnStar today in a rental car. Its quite amazing technology. All you have to do is to press the blue OnStar button and you immediately get a human being. I pressed the button to ask a question on how to use the system in an emergency and all you have to do is press the blue button to get help.

So, I wonder if this is what happened at the Shell station? DNV just pressed the blue button and OnStar registered her location? I also tested the location accuracy of OnStar as the system registers the location and in my case the location was spot on and GPS coordinates of OnStar matched the GPS coordinates on my phone. What I wonder though is if the cell service feature of OnStar was activated as this would mean that DNV had ability to make a call to anyone while in her car and didn't need her cell phone back at Dublin's immediately. Just wanted to share some basic details about the experience as I thought it was interesting.

It has an event data recorder (kind of like a black box on a plane) and, it is my understanding that this uses the GPS signal from OnStar. She may not have OnStar activated and, thus didn't have some of the additional features OnStar provides but her car would still have the ability to be tracked via GPS in the event of an emergency.

I know I don't have to provide my sources, but they may help in this case:
@cedgison - thank you for providing the source in this post. I understand and respect that you do not need to do so. I can’t imagine the difficulties balancing between your three roles. The first, as the VI/‘voice’ for JDT. The second as your role as admin for the closed fb group. And the third, your own thoughts and research and expertise. As I’m not able to refer back to the fb group (waiting on my fourth request to be approved!), it is so very much helpful here when you are clear what is an exact JDT statement, what is you recall JDT stating, what is your own research, and what you need to find out more about.

So DW and Danni stop at the Shell station for 2 minutes where he learns that she left her phone at the Dublin. They leave at 11:07 but she is intercepted. Turns out she is intercepted by DW because now he wants to look in her car for the phone? He then drives to the Dublin, and Danni drives into the sunset?

I think you've done a great job of establishing DW as an unlikely suspect. I agree that this scenario is farfetched. If he is involved, it would require greater conspiracy. I find the new info that DNV didn't accept a call from RC at 10:45pm to be interesting though - had her phone already been misplaced or taken at Dublin's?

I find it interesting DNV's Namus profile says she left her residence and hasn't been seen since. It could just be whoever entered the info didn't have the details. I still want to know how friends/family gained access to her apartment before police.

There was a follow up in the official group where JDT said she pointed out the discrepancy to LE and LE said "He may have told us more than he told you."

That's the only sentence out of the whole thing I really believe.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that room to hear what DW told LE. I really believe that what he said to JDT was not a whole-truth, maybe not even a half-truth. It seems highly unlikely DNV would follow him so out of the way, especially when she knows where Ollie's is, UNLESS - and this is just my speculation - they were going somewhere else first before Ollie's... DW said he was headed home and DNV must have been confused following him... OR, what seems more likely to me, maybe they were headed back to DW's place for something before heading back to Ollie's, and there was no confusion, and she was following him to his home for/to do something he wasn't willing to tell JDT about but *maybe* told LE. I don't know why I am so hung up on this bit of the timeline but it just keeps flashing red in my brain every time I think about it. Heading to DW's place for something... sex, drugs, rock and roll, something... makes more sense to me than her being willing to just be led far off the path she knows goes to Ollie's. JMO.

I had the opportunity to test OnStar today in a rental car. Its quite amazing technology. All you have to do is to press the blue OnStar button and you immediately get a human being. I pressed the button to ask a question on how to use the system in an emergency and all you have to do is press the blue button to get help.

So, I wonder if this is what happened at the Shell station? DNV just pressed the blue button and OnStar registered her location? I also tested the location accuracy of OnStar as the system registers the location and in my case the location was spot on and GPS coordinates of OnStar matched the GPS coordinates on my phone. What I wonder though is if the cell service feature of OnStar was activated as this would mean that DNV had ability to make a call to anyone while in her car and didn't need her cell phone back at Dublin's immediately. Just wanted to share some basic details about the experience as I thought it was interesting.

Personally I think that if Pearl Motors was really who pinged the GPS then it has to be the GPS system they put on, not OnStar. I cannot imagine they have access to OnStar. Now whether LE has looked into that as well, I assume (hope?!) the answer is yes.

For the record, I don't think her OnStar was activated-- while GM dealers will put it in used cars for a trial period, I highly doubt that this one did. OTOH, you can still press the button for help and may get charged(??? I don't have any knowledge about this except that I have driven a Cruze for like five years so IMO) but you can still access a rep. That being said she likely knew this as she already owned this vehicle so your theory about her pressing the button is plausible.

ETA I just did some reading on this and I think I'm wrong about the button still being active if you don't pay. So I will go back to my original opinion that her OnStar was not activated.

Last edited:
I think you've done a great job of establishing DW as an unlikely suspect. I agree that this scenario is farfetched. If he is involved, it would require greater conspiracy. I find the new info that DNV didn't accept a call from RC at 10:45pm to be interesting though - had her phone already been misplaced or taken at Dublin's?

I find it interesting DNV's Namus profile says she left her residence and hasn't been seen since. It could just be whoever entered the info didn't have the details. I still want to know how friends/family gained access to her apartment before police.

BBM. Easily swayed apartment management, maybe? Just thinking about my own front office - I feel like if friends/family of mine showed up panicky about my welfare that they may be swayed to let them into my apartment, whether that's the right thing to do or not... That's about all I can think of besides her possibly having given someone else a key to her place.

Yes, TT has become almost a whack a mole in this case! TT is in jail, no not jail, maybe rehab, yes to rehab, no he is in jail. Where is TT? Sadly we just don't know?

According to records online TT was arrested on 04/25/18... I don't see a way to check other than paying money... to see how long he was in there. Completely speculating but- Looking at his previous arrest in January for burglary... it would seem likely that he bonded out then was given a court date (maybe 4/25) . He was more than likely sentenced to a certain amount of time in jail and some kind of substance abuse treatment facility. Now which one was he in during the time of her disappearance? Maybe they can't decide which place sounds better so they're not confirming which one.

According to records online TT was arrested on 04/25/18... I don't see a way to check other than paying money... to see how long he was in there. Completely speculating but- Looking at his previous arrest in January for burglary... it would seem likely that he bonded out then was given a court date (maybe 4/25) . He was more than likely sentenced to a certain amount of time in jail and some kind of substance abuse treatment facility. Now which one was he in during the time of her disappearance? Maybe they can't decide which place sounds better so they're not confirming which one.

Maybe @Alethea can weigh in on this???

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that room to hear what DW told LE. I really believe that what he said to JDT was not a whole-truth, maybe not even a half-truth. It seems highly unlikely DNV would follow him so out of the way, especially when she knows where Ollie's is, UNLESS - and this is just my speculation - they were going somewhere else first before Ollie's... DW said he was headed home and DNV must have been confused following him... OR, what seems more likely to me, maybe they were headed back to DW's place for something before heading back to Ollie's, and there was no confusion, and she was following him to his home for/to do something he wasn't willing to tell JDT about but *maybe* told LE. I don't know why I am so hung up on this bit of the timeline but it just keeps flashing red in my brain every time I think about it. Heading to DW's place for something... sex, drugs, rock and roll, something... makes more sense to me than her being willing to just be led far off the path she knows goes to Ollie's. JMO.

I agree completely. I believe RC, MK, and DW were EXTENSIVELY questioned by LE and LE explained to them the absolute importance of complete transparency. If there was any question of their truthfulness, LE would ask them to take a polygraph. LE will be able to corroborate (or refute) their stories with phone pings, digital records, and car GPS pings.

I see everyday in my own practice how a person or company will spin a candy-coated version of events for public release but disclose less flattering information to LE. I have no reason to believe this would be anything different.

I agree completely. I believe RC, MK, and DW were EXTENSIVELY questioned by LE and LE explained to them the absolute importance of complete transparency. If there was any question of their truthfulness, LE would ask them to take a polygraph. LE will be able to corroborate (or refute) their stories with phone pings, digital records, and car GPS pings.

I see everyday in my own practice how a person or company will spin a candy-coated version of events for public release but disclose less flattering information to LE. I have no reason to believe this would be anything different.

THIS. We don’t know the dynamics of DNV sand DW.. Or what their plans were at that moment.
Maybe he told JDT one thing because he didn’t want to come out and say they were going to hook up? That’s not something I’d be telling someone’s mom/mil either... It’s not a totally far fetched idea that he did fabricate the story to JDT but was honest to LE. 100% doesn’t make him guilty.

Completely agree. My vote is they were going to either dw house or DNV apt. Still have question about car 3 as it could have been drug buy friend or foe, friend that was a foe or total foe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member