Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks, I need help with two questions -
1. What time did DNV and JDT pick up the "new" car ?
2. What time did the Party of 4 start the party at the Dublin ?
Thank you.

I don't, unfortunately, know the answers to either of these.

1. Last seen July 17 on the 3500 block of Government Blvd, according to MPD

2. She was believed to be driving a dark blue 2014 Chevrolet Cruz with a Pearl Motors paper tag.

3. originally from New Mexico and was part of a military family, was having drinks with friends the evening she was last seen.

Source:
Danniella Vian blog set up to find missing Mobile mother

4. Mobile Police searched a property in Theodore connected to the disappearance of missing Mobile woman Danniella Vian.

5. A house was searched on September 13th.... At least one person was arrested at the property off Wigfield Road and Travis Road Extension. Jason Dykes was booked on charges of domestic violence strangulation, domestic violence assault, and unlawful imprisonment.

Source: Police search Theodore property connected to missing woman

The time stamped video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm on July 17th.

Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays. At 11:08, another car pulls in and both cars stay parked until 11:24 when they both leave.

7. The search for Danniella Vian is not a homicide investigation. It is a missing persons case assigned to homicide detectives. MPD tells us the Homicide Dept. have a lower caseload than the actual Missing Persons division, so homicide investigators currently have the case.

Source: Exclusive: Surveillance video may show missing Mobile mother

8. The police department says the cash reward money to be given for information leading to finding Vian has increased from $2,000 to $5,000.

9. The MPD is asking people to post what they know about her disappearance. The link to the blog is mobilepd.org/finddanniella.

Source: MPD starts blog to help find Danniella Vian

10. She did still have money in her apartment, she left cash in her apartment. Quote from Julie Thomas MIL

Source: Mobile woman missing for 43 days now, fundraising events planned to help family

The post you shared earlier in this thread linked back to a post made by @cedgison wherein she stated DNV was meeting up with friends to go bar hopping- or something along those lines, but specifically used the term bar hopping.

Because the intent was to go bar hopping. Did that happen? No. But it was what they had planned on doing and, had it occurred, that would be an accurate description. The intent was NOT to paint DNV as irresponsible. :mad:

Or, she paid in full for the car and opted for the extra security. I thought she paid in full for the car - that's what I read here: $10,000 for her new car.

I don’t think so, that was a hypothetical conversation between some people, not a case fact. But believe me I only know this because I think you are talking about my post.

Who cares if she was having dinner or bar hopping? At her age, I did my share of bar hopping and I also went out for snacks and drinks with friends without bar hopping. Who started this rumor or how we label the party train or Pof4 is irrelevant to the case and her disappearance.

Thank you!

I don't think I would be looking at this so critically if the stated story was DNV did not have a good relationship with her ex and his family, so they did not think to get involved in DNV's issues until Friday. I think everyone understands that custody issues can be straining and not all parents have a good relationship with each other. It's not a crime to not like your daughter-in-law. Mother-in-law jokes are funny for a reason.

I think it's this saccharine veneer painted over a more complicated public record that is throwing people off. Why release information that is constantly changing or contradicted by verifiably public records like court cases and arrest records? Why was this "timeline" released with a public case against DW being tried by private FB groups? Why the insinuation of police corruption and political connections? If you are going to try to control the narrative you shouldn't state publicly that you are trying to "control the narrative" and then get upset when people with no connection to the case or any parties question the story.

Who says there wasn't a good relationship between DNV and the T family?

Re-reading from the beginning...
This news article from 7/26 has the following statement:
Exclusive: Surveillance video may show missing Mobile mother

Family members say they pulled off at that Shell station to look for the phone and decided to head back to Dublin’s to look there when they didn’t immediately find it.

The friend told family members he last saw Vian get in her car to follow him back to the bar and assumed she was driving behind him.
bbm

This implies that DNV had gotten out of her car at the Shell station.

Because the intent was to go bar hopping. Did that happen? No. But it was what they had planned on doing and, had it occurred, that would be an accurate description. The intent was NOT to paint DNV as irresponsible. :mad:

Regardless, by July 20, everyone who was with her or knew about her disappearance knew that she did not go "barhopping" and that there was no "party train". There was no reason to mention anything about what they thought she might do because the only thing that mattered after her disappearance is what she did.

Last edited:
I reckon son’s “ex baby mama” doesn’t sound as good

Not to poke fun or make light of the situation

Valid point. Yet, this is how one MSM reported early on (July 26). If the family legal relationship ‘truth’ is misstated and/or stretched for ‘clarity’ or ‘ease of understanding’; how can I not question other statements?

Relatives of the child’s father, Vian’s ex-boyfriend [TT], are planning a candlelight vigil at Medal of Honor Park Friday at 7:30pm.”

Exclusive: Surveillance video may show missing Mobile mother

Absolutely. As soon as we look at DW as a friend who cared about Danni, we can stop looking at everything he did through a negative filter. I haven't seen anything he did as unusual.
Wasn’t he thrown under the bus in the beginning? When in fact, he seems to have had normal behavior. When Danni didn’t show up at Ollie’s, he couldn’t call her Bc he had her phone, and i believe he reached out to JDT the next day.

Other then the reward money....hasen’t other funds been raised to help aide in findingDNV? I may be mistaken but, thought I heard that somewhere.

Yes, another $5000 seems to be with the ex-boyfriend's mother, JDT, and that money is going to be used for busses, billboards, or pro bono private investigators.

I just reviewed notes from early on.

MK texted JDT that at 11:37, DW texted her that he was at Dublin's and retrieved Danni's phone but he must have lost her on the way. That's an even tighter timeline.

Wasn’t he thrown under the bus in the beginning? When in fact, he seems to have had normal behavior. When Danni didn’t show up at Ollie’s, he couldn’t call her Bc he had her phone, and i believe he reached out to JDT the next day.

Yes! Since Day 1. And admittedly I questions his story but once you dig into the facts (with the help of @otto and his list of facts) it seems impossible that DW was the person who disappeared DNV and her car.

I don’t know if this fb live video (from July 26) with NBC 15 with investigative reporter Andrea Ramey has been posted yet. A bit rambling at times, but gives some timeline info from the first week that DNV went missing. Also mentions that the tracking device on the car is related to her financing. (Not an exact quote; it’s at the 7 min mark in the video .... but entire video is worth watching, imo.)
Andrea Ramey NBC 15

I just reviewed notes from early on.

MK texted JDT that at 11:37, DW texted her that he was at Dublin's and retrieved Danni's phone but he must have lost her on the way. That's an even tighter timeline.

That confirms that DW is not Car 3. Car 3 left the Shell at 11:24. There's no route from the Shell station to the Dublin, combined with the time to retrieve the phone, that is less than 13 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member