AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope would be if this was the case she would have said she was taking her daughter to the park and vanished at that point!
But she didn't. And since I don't personally know her, I don't know if she really wanted the responsibility of raising a child fulltime. IMO, it was much easier raising a child that I had been raising, and changing schedule, routines, etc was the child changed. What care an infant needs is not the same as a 6 month, a toddler, a 2 yr old, etc. Each stage had it's own challenges. When I've babysat other people's children, I didn't know their quirks, their stages, and thus it took longer to calm a tantrum, longer to get a routine down.

From what little we've read, I don't think Danniella was a full time mom for any extended time. Even during her visitation, that's more like a play date with your nieces, nephews than parenting full time. There truly is a difference.

There's not enough evidence released for me to solidify how I think this will end. I believe ther's just as much weight towards her leaving voluntarily as there is someone harming her.

Since none of us know DNV personally, it is impossible to say what sort of drugs she may have been using, if any. All we have to go on is JDT’s statement that she was not a user, if she was it was weed. Do we really think DNV would share drug use stories with JDT? Doubtful.. she was in a relationship with, and still lived with a user and dealer. IMO drugs are definitely NOT out of the question. This is not victim shaming, we simply need to consider all angles and possibilities.
I absolutely agree that drugs need to be on the table. It didn't necessarily have to be DNV buying drugs for herself but possibly for DW or TT. I think its important to focus on what we know and not get bogged down in random unconfirmed statements about the victim from JDT who I believe is grasping at straws at this point to make any story hold together as to what happened as little to no investigative work has been done so far as we can see outside of what LE has done.

I also absolutely agree that it is clear to me that JDT knew little about what was going on with DNV life and certainly knew abosolutely nothing about the relationship between DNV and TT. The idea that JDT floated the other day that DNV and TT were living together as 'best friends' honestly pushes the edges of credulity as TT was an addict with all of the baggage that this entails. If DNV got her own apt and worked hard to afford it in order to escape from Mobile 'family' then why bring TT back into her day to day life? Makes little sense.

A PI has been hired. MPD says they have it under control & don't need outside help.
With all due respect 3 months have passed, MPD was out of leads one month ago so how can anyone with a straight face believe that things are 'under control'? Simply not logical. Perhaps instead of hiring a PI it might make sense to consider hiring at atty to push MPD in another direction as they appear to have no results and no leads? JMO.

Now this is something logical to explore...
In my experience disconnecting the battery can result in sat nav system having to be reset usually by using a special system specific code (this is for non on star sat nav) but it shouldn't damage this system as its designed to be reset. I will try this experment on my rental car next week as it will have onstar as I'm curious what disconnecting the battery will do myself. But when I looked at the onstar manual it seems like when your battery is disconnected and then is reconnected all you have to do is to push the blue button, connect to onstar and onstar customer service does the system reset in their system. I am not mechanical but it seems like it might be possible to short out the electrical system but then I would think there would be other issues happening with systems other than GPS which might impact driveablity of the car and we know DNVs car was moving that night.

Although it may be a really bad area, is there a reason to connect Danni with that place?
Is it possible she was visiting someone that lived in that project? Maybe a friend? Maybe TT was crashing there? Was she heading there after the Shell station? Or, was that where the as yet unidentified Car 3 people might have taken her? Just a few ideas. I agree with you. I'm still working on finishing the list but all my posts on that topic were deleted which I Don't get as the VI was the person that brought up the charts etc. Once I finish the rest of the hot spots I will report.

@cedgison Who hired the PI?

Why does it seem like everyone involved in this case, including mom, mother-in-law, “friends” and LE know some big secret that no one is telling? Almost as if someone(s) are being protected. I could be way off- but nothing makes sense: the people she was with that night haven’t spoken with the media, no one is appealing to the public to help find DNV with the usual pleas and repetitive helpful information that we see in most every other missing persons case. Outside help is being turned down- why?
We need an outside investigative reporter on this case.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. You are totally correct. Little makes sense. It now looks like a solid argument can be made to say that MPD or Mobile 'family' are protecting someone for reasons that are as yet unknown. Yes, IMO the media is doing a terrible job. We have media members in JDT FB group that are reporting FB comments unsubtantiated by LE as 'facts'. Its officially a circus IMO. PS: According to the VI the MPD report that they have everything under control. Really?

I know that is and has been a possibility using the funds but, though I could be wrong, I believe the PI is working pro bono.
Then why not add the $5000 or what is left to the crimestoppers reward with MPD? Posters and billboards aren't going to use the money and frankly 3 months in probably won't do much good either. The optics of the family holding the money frankly aren't the best either.

Then why not add the $5000 or what is left to the crimestoppers reward with MPD? Posters and billboards aren't going to use the money and frankly 3 months in probably won't do much good either. The optics of the family holding the money frankly aren't the best either.

Any funds not used on billboards, fliers, etc or the search will be used for a reward.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. You are totally correct. Little makes sense. It now looks like a solid argument can be made to say that MPD or Mobile 'family' are protecting someone for reasons that are as yet unknown. Yes, IMO the media is doing a terrible job. We have media members in JDT FB group that are reporting FB comments unsubtantiated by LE as 'facts'. Its officially a circus IMO. PS: According to the VI the MPD report that they have everything under control. Really?

To clarify - we are also skeptical of the notion that MPD has everything under control.

VI brought up the topic but its technically banned on WS for a good reason. But I was willing to 'go there' on the hot spots on the chart as some made quite a bit of sense IMO.

I did not bring it up originally.

But she didn't. And since I don't personally know her, I don't know if she really wanted the responsibility of raising a child fulltime. IMO, it was much easier raising a child that I had been raising, and changing schedule, routines, etc was the child changed. What care an infant needs is not the same as a 6 month, a toddler, a 2 yr old, etc. Each stage had it's own challenges. When I've babysat other people's children, I didn't know their quirks, their stages, and thus it took longer to calm a tantrum, longer to get a routine down.

From what little we've read, I don't think Danniella was a full time mom for any extended time. Even during her visitation, that's more like a play date with your nieces, nephews than parenting full time. There truly is a difference.

There's not enough evidence released for me to solidify how I think this will end. I believe ther's just as much weight towards her leaving voluntarily as there is someone harming her.

The one thing that keeps me from believing she possibly left voluntarily is the money that was found in her apartment. She wouldn’t leave that large amount of cash she would need it to survive it seems.

Yes, cash in apt, if true, is a big flag to me. She clearly did not have lots of money so that she could easily finance a “disappearance’ and no one would leave cash in an apartment, imo, if going away or taking off, under any circumstances. Jmo

Yes, cash in apt, if true, is a big flag to me. She clearly did not have lots of money so that she could easily finance a “disappearance’ and no one would leave cash in an apartment, imo, if going away or taking off, under any circumstances. Jmo
There's a chance she felt guilty leaving her daughter and left what little $ she had stashed to those who would be responsible for her future care. She may have run off with someone (who is funding her now). Fingers crossed.

The one thing that keeps me from believing she possibly left voluntarily is the money that was found in her apartment. She wouldn’t leave that large amount of cash she would need it to survive it seems.

Who referred to the term “large amounts of cash”
I never saw that term specifically.. just that there was cash in the apartment o_O
“Large” amounts to JDT and family could be $100... whereas to my family, that’s not considered a large amount.
Sooooo

Eta: what is considered a large amount really? $1000? More?
If she had over $1000 sitting in her apartment.. HOW.
My first guess would be something drug related.

There's a chance she felt guilty leaving her daughter and left what little $ she had stashed to those who would be responsible for her future care. She may have run off with someone (who is funding her now). Fingers crossed.

I’ve always wondered this. Like how she ran off with TT at 17 (he was in the military) — maybe she met another military guy? Maybe it’s somebody from her past.. her family has known military ties?
I am hoping she just needed a clean break from Mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12