AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could send her a Facebook message and request to be a member. She is also a member here.

Wow. I feel totally comfortable with everything. I was not one of those fooled. Sorry maybe I did toot my own horn just a little. Early on I got the impression she was being taken advantage of and people were creating motives to fit their scenario of what they think may have happened.

Everyone keep in mind that the video in which she is interviewed contains accurate information. I'm speaking about the info she is providing only. I've confirmed that with her. The other stuff is likely bogus.

Absolutely. I'm referring to everything else.

I dont have fakebook anymore :( but from what I read, this sounds like the cover-up story or the blog was bogus from the get-go?

I dont have fakebook anymore :( but from what I read, this sounds like the cover-up story or the blog was bogus from the get-go?

In the comments I've seen from Jacqui, she isn't discounting or confirming any of it. Including the claims of the officer in the first article. She just wants to have PROOF before putting this stuff out there. That's my understanding anyway.

I trust nothing from the site releasing info other than Jacqui video

It sure is interesting going back and reading some of the old wiregrass forums with the perspective of the new information we have . Really interesting!

I didn't find the articles really said much anyway other than name a few names. Much of those articles were hard to read and didn't really make much sense. The video on the other hand had more new info than anything we have seen come out in years. I wish JB's sister all the best in her search for justice.
No justice, no peace. No truth, no justice. We need the truth.

Not necessarily bogus. Just not substantiated.

I hope we can get something moving in the near future with possibly metal detecting. A large bundle of flag markers, some volunteers with metal detectors... and of course permission... and maybe some luck we could turn something up. As mentioned before, with support from local authorities, the victim's families and property owners... I'm definitely in. To me... that is a pro-active step that could be taken almost immediately.

Why do I think it's so important??

1. Apparently it hasn't been done... so that's reason number 1!
2. If "Hard2Get" key chain is located... it could give us a direction of travel of killer(s) by foot
3. If nothing is found... at least it's doing something.

Just my thoughts... but I'd love to see this come to fruition.

I hope we can get something moving in the near future with possibly metal detecting. A large bundle of flag markers, some volunteers with metal detectors... and of course permission... and maybe some luck we could turn something up. As mentioned before, with support from local authorities, the victim's families and property owners... I'm definitely in. To me... that is a pro-active step that could be taken almost immediately.

Why do I think it's so important??

1. Apparently it hasn't been done... so that's reason number 1!
2. If "Hard2Get" key chain is located... it could give us a direction of travel of killer(s) by foot
3. If nothing is found... at least it's doing something.

Just my thoughts... but I'd love to see this come to fruition.

Love your desire to help!
But word is, the keychain is in the ohio river!

Have you read any of the old wiregrass forums?

Love your desire to help!
But word is, the keychain is in the ohio river!

Have you read any of the old wiregrass forums?

BBM I have read them all and the Topix forums. The majority of the info is BS and rumors, but some of it is good information

If it's truly is in the Ohio River... then it means they know he's the killer and there is nothing going to be done about getting him and we can just all give up. I personally don't believe any of the rumors or unsubstantiated claims.

If it's truly is in the Ohio River... then it means they know he's the killer and there is nothing going to be done about getting him and we can just all give up. I personally don't believe any of the rumors or unsubstantiated claims.

Well it doesn't mean they know he is the killer. It means they know he and his buddy drove the car back to herring. But it IS just a rumour. A pretty specific rumour, but rumour nonetheless.

My opinion for those who want to help with this case is to set up a fundraiser and put in an honest full fledged effort to get that reward raised. Need to get it up in the six figures range. This case is gonna be solved by people speaking up about what they know. JMO

BBM I have read them all and the all of the Topix forums. The majority of the info is BS and rumors, but some of it is good information.

Definitely something to those forums as there were investigators commenting and speaking with persons of interest and other who had information not released to the public. I think there were some truthful stories spoken in those forums as well as some diversion type theories purposely put forth.
I am quite sure this is not a case of some loner sicko who murdered for pleasure. JMO

I agree. Most of it is BS, even though I did pick up on some info that I found to be true that has not been mentioned in the press clippings, police reports or on here. I know it is true as I have confirmed it.

The key chain in the river story is rumor as far as I know. It supposedly came from the story of the "Michigan Man" suspect, which was investigated by LE. He was the one that was partying just off Herring Ave the night of the murders and left town not long after that night after making "suspicious statements" about the murders. They did not rule him out as a suspect, but his DNA did not match that found on Beasley's body.

Let's start somewhere fresh. Here's a question I don't know the answer to. Was anyone other than JWB given a polygraph? And I am making an assumption about JWB since I can not specifically recall reading that he took one. Please spare me the lectures on what is not admissible in court. I am very much aware, however my boss has polygraphed thousands for LE including numerous homicides. It is invaluable in investigations.

Let's start somewhere fresh. Here's a question I don't know the answer to. Was anyone other than JWB given a polygraph? And I am making an assumption about JWB since I can not specifically recall reading that he took one. Please spare me the lectures on what is not admissible in court. I am very much aware, however my boss has polygraphed thousands for LE including numerous homicides. It is invaluable in investigations.

I don't recall hearing about anyone taking a polygraph, including Johnny B.

Of course, it is my opinion that the public doesn't know squat regarding the "behind the scenes" of this investigation. I think a lot has gone on over the years, and still is to this VERY day, with regards to the investigation. JMO

I also would like to add that if there were no polygraphs administered, were there ever a denied requests to administer a polygraph by any suspects? This of course would not necessarily mean a definite sign of guilt, but it could possibly help cast more light on potential serious suspects. Obviously if I were an attorney I would not want my client innocent or guilty to take a polygraph. I just don't think it would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur