AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a quick thought. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a true crime author take on this case? Having someone with experience both investigate and write about it might turn something over. Let's be honest most of us do this part time at best.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I Have seen a few places someone saying they were doing that. Wasn't DimeDetective writing a book about this case as well?

That does ring a bell but I haven't heard or seen anything lately

I remember reading on the old Wiregrass.com forum that a user who went by the screen name Nicodemus was supposed to be writing a book about the girls' murder in which another wiregrass.com user, screen name Veritas, was named as the suspect. There is a lot of interesting reading on that old forum if you have the time to sift through the posts.

I wonder if Klein investigations does work on cold cases. They have done a lot of good things with the Molly Miller case. Is this case officially considered a cold case?

It would have to be considered a Cold Case. And I think it may be official is it is on the governor's Cold Case task Squad wouldn't it?

And was it unusual? If so, in what way?

I don't know that it was. I am just saying it possibly could have been. There are a lot of different types of ammo a certain gun can use. Not only brand, but other variations.

I don't know that it was. I am just saying it possibly could have been. There are a lot of different types of ammo a certain gun can use. Not only brand, but other variations.[/QUOTE
I haven't much knowledge of guns & ammo so I find it somewhat confusing. Different manufacturers have different signatures so to speak. I,would guess there,is cheaper brands etc., and the time period the ammo was made as well. Knowing 9mm ammo was used, it could be from several types of handguns?

Look at it like a pair of sneakers. Lots of manufacturers make basketball shoes but they will differ in some ways from each other in certain aspects... like the tread. Bullets themselves are typically lead but analysis in labs may actually be able to determine manufacturer. Brass and steel casings are stamped and easier to identify than bullet fragments.

Look at it like a pair of sneakers. Lots of manufacturers make basketball shoes but they will differ in some ways from each other in certain aspects... like the tread. Bullets themselves are typically lead but analysis in labs may actually be able to determine manufacturer. Brass and steel casings are stamped and easier to identify than bullet fragments.

Funny, I was thinking of a "shoe" analogy myself ! Thanks for the clarification. It's unfortunate that evidence is missing. So somewhere a handgun, a set of keys, & possibly a baseball cap have been disposed of, or kept.

Just noticed they closed down the Wiregrass.com forum. :( I liked reading the older posts, especially about this case.

It is becoming more apparent every day that LE, MULTIPLE LE, raped and murdered those poor girls.

The evidence keeps mounting and the cops are starting to sweat because they don't have answers.

Before I thought maybe it was a simple case of an accidental police shooting and cover up. Now it looks like premeditated rape and murder on behalf of multiple crooked cops. So very sad.

You're most certainly entitled to that opinion. I would never discount that possibility 100%. But I feel if there werr conspiracy or plot they would have taken them somewhere else been better prepared and torched the entire vehicle and all evidence. Just my opinion

It is becoming more apparent every day that LE, MULTIPLE LE, raped and murdered those poor girls.

The evidence keeps mounting and the cops are starting to sweat because they don't have answers.

Before I thought maybe it was a simple case of an accidental police shooting and cover up. Now it looks like premeditated rape and murder on behalf of multiple crooked cops. So very sad.

In which way is it "becoming more apparent everyday that LE, Multiple LE, raped and murdered those poor girls"? "The evidence keeps mounting..."

What are you basing that on? Beasley had semen on her underclothes and skin, but the Police Chief said they were not raped. So do you feel he is mistaken or part of the cover up? Are you suggesting that the AL Bureau of Investigation and FBI also part of this? They were involved in the investigation. They would surely have uncovered evidence of a cover-up. I would like to see the evidence or link you are basing that on. There is a cold-case investigator working the case and he has made no such statement that I am aware of. Please elaborate on your allegations. A lot of people are following this case and would like to see your evidence.

The local forum Wiregrass Live has shut down. About a month ago. We didn't discuss the girls much on there. But they did have a thread I believe.

In which way is it "becoming more apparent everyday that LE, Multiple LE, raped and murdered those poor girls"? "The evidence keeps mounting..."

What are you basing that on? Beasley had semen on her underclothes and skin, but the Police Chief said they were not raped.....

It just seems obvious to me that the cops were behind this. The entire county was very crooked at the time. The cops killed those poor girls and laughed all the way to the bank. One of the girls was involved with a cop and he killed her to silence her.

i believe this crime was forced on someone for what reason its anyones guess. so yes i think more than one person has knowledge of this and involved in their death. my comment on it ruining atleast one persons life. i meant i think they ended their life bc they couldn't deal with their actions or they went down a dark path to deal with and ended their life that way. the old saying goes only 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead. just my thoughts though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member