GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many tears as well for Mr. Girdner. Bless his heart for loving & caring for Jordan and Taylor.

BOND?! He has BOND?!

Okay, seriously... this is unbelievable!

Whatever happened to "NO BOND" if you shoot three people including two children?

Or if you use a welding torch to kill a little boy?! (Mona Nelson has a $250k bond for that.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124551&page=10

I am thoroughly disgusted with recent bond amounts. :banghead:

I totally agree that its pure craziness to place any kind of bond on this perp. Who is the judge that allowed this criminal to receive a bond?

Furthermore, if they found a woman with the perp (don't even want to say his name), then by golly she needs the slammer too. Not temporarily...but for years.

This kind of cruelty is outrageous. Justice in the fullest form must be served!

I have some new information. I work at a company in Montgomery with 800 employees. One of my co-workers that I do not see very often but is one of the dearest men I know is the Great Uncle of these two children. He told me today that these babies were shot in the back of the head. He was the one that actually went to idenifty the bodies or rather as he put it "what was left of them". These were closed casket funerals.

Also something else that has me puzzled. There has not been an obituary in the Montgomery Advertiser for Mr. Girdner yet. Today on WSFA there is an article about a Memorial Fund being set up for him at a local bank. Wasn't he an Anesthesiologist, I would have thought there would be money for burial.

I have some new information. I work at a company in Montgomery with 800 employees. One of my co-workers that I do not see very often but is one of the dearest men I know is the Great Uncle of these two children. He told me today that these babies were shot in the back of the head. He was the one that actually went to idenifty the bodies or rather as he put it "what was left of them". These were closed casket funerals.

From all the blood at the scene, I had wondered whether it was execution style. He couldn't look at them. What a worthless of a punk he was.

Also something else that has me puzzled. There has not been an obituary in the Montgomery Advertiser for Mr. Girdner yet. Today on WSFA there is an article about a Memorial Fund being set up for him at a local bank. Wasn't he an Anesthesiologist, I would have thought there would be money for burial.

It is a little odd.

Auburntigger, do you know anything about his spouse? Is he divorced, a widow or the story there? TIA

Here's the link about the Fund estabished for his funeral:

http://lowndescounty.wsfa.com/news/news/166641-memorial-fund-set-triple-homicide-victim

That just absolutely breaks my heart and infuriates me all at the same time!

From all the blood at the scene, I had wondered whether it was execution style. He couldn't look at them. What a worthless of a punk he was.

It is a little odd.

Auburntigger, do you know anything about his spouse? Is he divorced, a widow or the story there? TIA

Here's the link about the Fund estabished for his funeral:

http://lowndescounty.wsfa.com/news/news/166641-memorial-fund-set-triple-homicide-victim

I do not have any information on Mr. Girdner's family, etc. Such so sad that nothing as far as an obituary or anything from family on new sites.

BOND?! He has BOND?!

Okay, seriously... this is unbelievable!

Whatever happened to "NO BOND" if you shoot three people including two children?

Or if you use a welding torch to kill a little boy?! (Mona Nelson has a $250k bond for that.)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124551&page=10

I am thoroughly disgusted with recent bond amounts. :banghead:

I agree. I mean how much more sick and evil can you get? Hopefully this dude is as poor as he looks and won't be able to get out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I am concerned that Mr. Girdner is not receiving prayers, outreach, etc. from his family...

No obit, etc....

WHERE IS THE WIFE/EX-WIFE???

And where is the rest of his family???

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I am concerned that Mr. Girdner is not receiving prayers, outreach, etc. from his family...

No obit, etc....

Could they have taken him back to California?

Could they have taken him back to California?

He's originally from AL. Quite a few Girdners in AL. ??? I believe he has a son too....SG. His house was/is for sale. The house in CA was surprising "cheap"...for CA. imo

This is just heart breaking. He has assets besides the house. Another car, truck, etc. One thing I have wondered about was....who was maintaining the house and grounds. Seven+ acres is a lot to take care of. Something's not right with this picture. imo

I searched and searched last night to no avail. I searched under Jack M, J Mac, John M etc.... and the only thing I found was a list of people who had donated to a Montgomery food bank, with someone named Jack M Girdner on there that might have been him.

http://www.montgomeryareafoodbank.org/Donors_November_1__2011-_January_31__2012.htm

I wonder if he was of the type that "you can't take it with you" and was a sort of philanthropist?

But maybe there are things going on behind the scenes too though. My heart hurts to think after his generosity to this family, and I'm sure his protection of the children at the end, that someone won't help. Family or not. :(

I searched and searched last night to no avail. I searched under Jack M, J Mac, John M etc.... and the only thing I found was a list of people who had donated to a Montgomery food bank, with someone named Jack M Girdner on there that might have been him.

http://www.montgomeryareafoodbank.org/Donors_November_1__2011-_January_31__2012.htm

I wonder if he was of the type that "you can't take it with you" and was a sort of philanthropist?

But maybe there are things going on behind the scenes too though. My heart hurts to think after his generosity to this family, and I'm sure his protection of the children at the end, that someone won't help. Family or not. :(
I think he was the "ya can't take it with you" type because someone had syphoned off all his money. Perhaps this someone is now stating that they were just good friends. (Mom told the police that she and Dr. Girdner were only good friends. Dr. Girdner had told his brother that THEY WERE DATING X 3 YEARS.) Dr. Girdner's brother found letters (while searching for the missing Last Will and Testament) which showed that mom was having a fling with Dr. Girdner and Deandra at the same time. Dr. Girdner had responded in the letters that he didn't want to share a woman.

No obit, etc....

His family can't bury him yet because all of his money has gone "poof". The family is coming in tomorrow. One brother and a SIL apparently lived very close to Dr Girdner. They only have $900 to bury a person that likely earned close to a half a million dollars/year before he retired. His Last Will and Testament and any life insurance policies/burial policies he might have purchased are MISSING. Hmmmmm.

On the last video in the series above, the reporter states that she heard Deandra had robbed Dr. Girdner previously before this mass murder.
The reporter also states that she heard the mom had been fired from her previous job at a juvenile correctional facility because she was inappropriately having a relationship with an inmate (Deandra).

Although Terrye knew Dr. Girdner's brother and knew that he lived nearby and was very close to his brother, she didn't bother to call Dr. Girdner's brother during the three days that her kids were missing to ask him if he knew where Dr. Girdner could have gone with her children. Hmmmmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back