GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Homicide in same place where they were searching for twins.

Mother checked herself into hospital yesterday, but out today.

Mother did not want to talk to media. She was just released from hospital last night.

I wonder if the car was actually found with the bodies?

Well that was basically bust, nada, empty for any information from LE. Beach remains our best source at this point.

3 bodies located in the area.

Mother was hospitalized and released.

Family home has lots of cars and visitors. Spokesman confirmed that the mother was in the home but did not wish to speak with the media.

ABI investigation still ongoing.

They are not officially confirming that the bodies found are Girdner and the twins.

Prinicpal of elementary school where twins attended is to make a statement at 4:00p central time.

what other case that is no related?

The case of the 2 children and the elderly man missing and the case of a homocide in the area being investigated last night. Now we have that the investigantion in the homocide is 3 bodies.

what other case that is no related?

I don't know that there is another case.

Orignally, the Lowndes Co. Sheriff's department was investigating the twins disappearance. At some point, the ABI got brought in. I think that is where the confusion is coming from. I think they are one and the same case.

That was about clear as mud, I realize.

I know it is frustrating, believe me!

However, I am GLAD they are keeping things close to the vest. I think they have some hot leads. I am even more convinced than ever that Girdner was also a victim and not the perp.

maybe a case of robbery gone bad--I feel for all involved!!

I know it is frustrating, believe me!

However, I am GLAD they are keeping things close to the vest. I think they have some hot leads. I am even more convinced than ever that Girdner was also a victim and not the perp.

Do you think the perp has been arrested yet?

Do you think the perp has been arrested yet?

No, not arrested. I suspect they have some very, very strong leads. I am not discounting that they have located someone(s) and are interrogating as we speak.

Of course, that is strictly speculation on my part, peppered with a LOT of hopeful thinking. I have no idea but I do believe they have some good leads and that is why we are not hearing more right now.

Wow. The facebook page of that one reporter is annoying. Why is she implying that it is suspicious for the mother not to talk to her? After the comments about her reactions and blaming her for leaving her children with this man (who is most likely a victim himself)?

If I knew for sure they were deceased and not missing, and if I had been asked by LE not to share details, I wouldn't talk to those vultures either!

I don't know that there is another case.

Orignally, the Lowndes Co. Sheriff's department was investigating the twins disappearance. At some point, the ABI got brought in. I think that is where the confusion is coming from. I think there are one and the same case.

That was about clear as mud, I realize.

She started out reporting on a homicide in Montgomery and then went to the triple homicide and almost made it sound like those two might be related. I'm confused

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back