GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know the answer to that, Patty. Otherwise I would not have posted at all.

Thank you for letting me know that you have this information and I will take it as the mother is aware, at least that puts my mind at ease.

I was so very much hoping another scenario led to him going somewhere with the kids :(

I will be curious to understand the motive...money? jealous of man's relationship with kids/mom? I hope they have someone in custody at press conf. time.

Beach do you know if there will be a press conference at noon today?

That is what I was told - My question verbatim: "Do you have any idea when the public will be made aware of this?" Response: "Expect it around noon today...at least that is our plan & what we are hoping to be able to do."

I interpreted that to mean they expect to be able to hold a presser or maybe release a statement updating the public at noon. I guess that could change pending any developments. Believe me, the local media is putting the heat on big time for some sort of press release. People around here are hounding the media relentlessly.

Is AL on east coast or central time? Wondering if anyone is going to be following any presser. No sound here....

tia

Puzzling that Lowndes County had the case at first then transferred it back to Montgomery and now we have the homicide in Lowndes. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the press release!

This is MSM FB, so hope it is ok to post: http://www.facebook.com/WSFA12

Tametria Conner WSFA 12 News returned back to the family residence of the missing twins this morning. On Monday, Tametria spoke with the mother when the statewide alert was first launched for the twins and their elderly caregiver. Coming up on WSFA 12 News at Noon, she will have new information to report on this case.

(((((((((Beach))))))))

:blowkiss: :grouphug:

I emailed the reporter covering the twins case to ask if she would be covering the homicide at 12. Her response...

Good morning…please watch at 12.

I emailed the reporter covering the twins case to ask if she would be covering the homicide at 12. Her response...

Good morning…please watch at 12.

I hope those of you who can watch will take notes and share. My computer won't open that video link.

(ARGH...wish there was one standard video player for all these news sites!)

Here is what I think might have happened:

Mac and the two kids were on their way to check out something they found for sale on Craigslist or in the newspaper. Maybe they were helping Mom get a new used car or something like that. So maybe they were lured out to someplace, and they were robbed and shot by the perps.

Three bodies found in Lowndes Co.

Ok, on the live stream teaser Tonya (the anchor) just confirmed that 3 bodies were found in Lowndes County.

More to come. Live stream link here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat