Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"[FONT=&amp]Upon receiving the text, he says he and his son immediately began trying to locate his wife. That night, they contacted OnStar, called the sheriff’s office, and Jennifer’s cellphone company."

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]To be fair, BW didn't do nothing. I'm not sure why you'd call the Sheriff's office instead of 911, unless (as is likely here) you knew the sheriff personally and felt you'd get a quicker response that way?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Michael Hughes (the ex-husband) was one of the text recipients, and in fact apparently alerted the daughters to the messages. Which is interesting in itself, really. Did JMW want to be found? Did she know Michael would be awake, or would be awakened by a text message? Or were they just close and it's only coincidence that he's a first responder?

The subject of the daughters filing the missing persons report instead of BW doing it keeps coming up, and I'm not sure it's really significant. He may well have been too slow on that count, or he may have gotten word that the girls were going to file and figured there was no point filing a duplicate report. There's really no way of knowing. [/FONT]

I think we are speaking more to not saying anything (at least that we are aware of) to her to encourage her to not do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all you did. Did the PI mention this in her press briefing?
The PI in the press conference talked about there being no phone service at the spot where the Tahoe was found but did not say how far she had to go to have service or with what provider.

I think we are speaking more to not saying anything (at least that we are aware of) to her to encourage her to not do it.

EDIT: Never mind, I see what you mean.

(The moral of this story: don't garden and Websleuths at the same time)

I rewatched the press conference again today, initially to hear her exact wording about cell service. Anyways, I’m glad I listened again because I heard MORE this time around. Some of her responses where very well articulated and carefully worded. Besides that, this woman has my utmost respect. I truly believe Dawn Hendricks is a very special person and this world is blessed to have someone like her.

Edited to delete the question about logging road. Jennifer’s daughter has answered that question publicly.

Daughter just confirmed it was a suicide and letters were found to everyone

So heartbreaking....

IMO BW is still a creep

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I agree.

And while I personally will give victims and family members lots of leeway for behavior in my mind, so I’ve tried not to be too judgmental before this, I’m glad to see her daughter handle this final moment with grace and some humility. I think this will serve her and all of JMWs family well going forward.

RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, that had to be hard to write. RIP.

Yes. And Brave. Rest in peace, Jennifer Marchell White. You did an amazing job raising your daughters. From all the tributes I have seen she was a truly good person.

Sheriff: Answers in missing Moulton woman’s death months away

DOUBLE SPRINGS — A north Alabama sheriff says it could take months to find out what killed a woman who was missing for a month.
Winston County Sheriff Tommy Moore tells the Decatur Daily it could take three to six months to get autopsy results on 55-year-old Jennifer Marshell White of Moulton.

[...]

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/...s-in-missing-moulton-womans-death-months-away

I'm sorry - still new here. Do these threads get archived? Or are they always open? How does that work?

I'm sorry - still new here. Do these threads get archived? Or are they always open? How does that work?

I’m fairly new myself but I believe they remain open. I haven’t seen any archived threads.

I’m fairly new myself but I believe they remain open. I haven’t seen any archived threads.
The thread may be closed at some point, meaning no one can comment. But it will still be able to be viewed and read.

ETA-the last article we had stated suicide was suspected but an official COD could take months.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back