Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they looked at the video closely for any suspicious person/s who may have been at the gas station she was at and see if anyone followed her as she left. Bad things can happen in very small towns too. :( She is a very attractive woman.

I guess I watch too much ID because so many women seem to go missing after they leave a gas station or convenience store. No one really pays attention and may not notice someone watching them or following them. I think LE believes she is in danger because its not like her to go missing without contacting any of her family.

I pray she is found alive and well.

It may also be that it just *seems* like a lot of women go missing after leaving a gas station, but actually it’s just that gas stations almost always have surveillance cameras and that’s the only footage they have of the missing person.

I have a bad feeling about this.. :( Praying for Jennifer.

I must have missed your post as I was writing my post! It looks like we are on the same wavelength.

It is possible Jennifer has been struggling with some sort of mental illness, IMO, especially with her MS, a couple of concerning posts on FB in the last couple of weeks, and at least for me, the fact that she was only wearing a t-shirt, pajama pants with no make-up on: Perfect description of me in the midst of a major depression episode.

But sometimes a situation like that is used for the benefit of someone with malice intent, too: “She had been struggling with depression, and therefore, she MUST have left to harm herself”-type of thing ....

Tshirt...pajama pants with no makeup on = me every day [emoji23][emoji23]

If someone I know saw me on gas station surveillance video like that they’d say “yep, looks like she was acting like her normal self!” Lol

They haven't. It's odd. Several people on her fb page have been asking the family what the texts said. The family answers those questions with sort of long, rambling comments about how confused they are, etc, but they won't tell anyone what the texts actually said. So strange. I feel like it would absolutely help to find this woman if the text contents were made public... IMO

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Her daughter said something to the effect of “these may be my mother’s last words so we feel they are personal and want to keep them confidential, the cops know what they said”.

The texts were sent to her two daughters, her ex-son-in-law whom she remained close to, and her husband.

This sounds like a suicide to me. With a national forest in the area of where the last phone pings were, it sounds like she may have found a secluded spot, said goodbye to her loved ones, and taken her life.

It seems odd to me that the texts were 12 hours after she was last seen, though. Makes me wonder what she was doing for those last 12 hours.

Are suicidal people generally smiling and happy right before they commit the act? Do people who are in a manic state act happy? Are people who are in a manic state at risk for suicide?

I don't know much about those types of mental illness. I'm just confused because she was smiling so much in the surveillance video from the gas station... She didn't act like someone who was getting ready to harm herself, but I could be wrong. IMO

Here in Oregon a few years ago we had a lady ( can’t remeber her name at the moment, might have been Jennifer as well), searchers looked Everywhere and when it came down to her finally being found, she had drove on private property and had her car parked out of sight from the air.
My gut tells me that may be the case here. UGH

Are suicidal people generally smiling and happy right before they commit the act? Do people who are in a manic state act happy? Are people who are in a manic state at risk for suicide?

I don't know much about those types of mental illness. I'm just confused because she was smiling so much in the surveillance video from the gas station... She didn't act like someone who was getting ready to harm herself, but I could be wrong. IMO

Suicidal people often act completely normal, even happy and relaxed, once they made up their mind to go through with it.

Her daughter said something to the effect of “these may be my mother’s last words so we feel they are personal and want to keep them confidential, the cops know what they said”.

The texts were sent to her two daughters, her ex-son-in-law whom she remained close to, and her husband.

This sounds like a suicide to me. With a national forest in the area of where the last phone pings were, it sounds like she may have found a secluded spot, said goodbye to her loved ones, and taken her life.

It seems odd to me that the texts were 12 hours after she was last seen, though. Makes me wonder what she was doing for those last 12 hours.

bbm Yes that would make sense. 12 hours gap possibly to gather the courage, think, reflect, compose those last texts, etc?

Here in Oregon a few years ago we had a lady ( can’t remeber her name at the moment, might have been Jennifer as well), searchers looked Everywhere and when it came down to her finally being found, she had drove on private property and had her car parked out of sight from the air.
My gut tells me that may be the case here. UGH

Her name was Jennifer Huston, she told her husband she had to run some errands when he got home and then drove to a secluded area and committed suicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a wild thought but could she have crossed paths with Lois Riess somehow? She killed the lady in Florida "she killed Hutchinson sometime between the 5th and the 9th". I know it is unlikely but you never know.

Just a wild thought but could she have crossed paths with Lois Riess somehow? She killed the lady in Florida "she killed Hutchinson sometime between the 5th and the 9th". I know it is unlikely but you never know.

What was the motive in that case? Do you have a link to the story?

Tshirt...pajama pants with no makeup on = me every day [emoji23][emoji23]

If someone I know saw me on gas station surveillance video like that they’d say “yep, looks like she was acting like her normal self!” Lol

:silly: :heartbeat:

Back to Jennifer: Somehow, I cannot rule out foul play. As others have pointed out, the text message could have been sent by someone else :(.

Yes some can be happy, at peace with their decision. My friend was (and she was a thread on here) happy the night before. I think because they know their pain will be over and people will be better without them :(

Everything about this case screams suicide to me. The fact that family doesn’t want to share text messages seems that if they do they will reveal she is/was suicidal and they fear people will stop looking for her.

I was asking because I tried to think of a connection to this case. Lois Reiss killed her husband (allegedly) so it seems there was a personal motive? Can't see a connection to Jennifer.

She also [allegedly] killed the other woman in order to [allegedly] steal from her - money, credit cards, car, identity. Befriended the woman and then killed her. Allegedly.

However, if the personal texts were enough to make family worried about self-harm, then this idea is just that - an idea. But insight worth musing over IMO.

She also [allegedly] killed the other woman in order to [allegedly] steal from her - money, credit cards, car, identity. Befriended the woman and then killed her. Allegedly.

However, if the personal texts were enough to make family worried about self-harm, then this idea is just that - an idea. But insight worth musing over IMO.

bbm Thanks. I had not gotten to that part yet (in her thread) when I posted.

What was the motive in that case? Do you have a link to the story?

Lois killed a woman who looked just like her, so much the victim was called a doppelganger to steal her driver's license, credit cards and such and assume her identity. Lois has long white hair and is quite obese. Any further victims would likely follow the same motive and also resemble her. Jennifer is taller, more slender and has shorter darker hair. I don't think these cases would be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo