Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly was she grieving, was her marriage ending, ie anything like that? Husband's silence deafening.

I'm not finished reading the thread, but her husband may just not want to speak to the media. If my mom went missing, I'm almost certain my dad would not speak to the media. Some people just don't want to. And honestly, it may not really help us find her. I am curious to hear from him, too, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering that too. One scenario would be carjacking and then later the texts by the prep(s) to confuse investigation.

I think it's less likely a stranger would send texts after a crime. If one were to send texts from the victim's phone to confuse the investigation, it seems like something someone known to them would feel the need to do. It's easier to track down a known perp than a stranger.

I have the feeling this is the case, unfortunately. She is a Registered Nurse and probably knows all too well what the disease had in store for her. I feel horrible for her family. I wonder what she was doing for 12 hours between the time she left and the time she sent out the texts to her family? I wonder if her phone had the ability to send a text at a pre-determined time? Sort of like setting your alarm.....The ability to type out a text and set a time for it to be delivered....does that make sense? If she sent the text right before she intended to carry out her plan, family would have surely been up & awake, ready to hit the road to find her. If they didn't get the text until 1:30am....well, she could have been long gone by then. Just something on my mind.....
ETA: Just spoke with my teenage son and he said he'd bet money there is an app you could get that would do this.

I've always been an android user until last week. Most of my Samsung phones had the ability to schedule texts in the stock app.

I live in the area and work at a salon where some of her family come to. Very sad situation and they are very concerned. There has been lot of people searching Smith Lake.

I'm not finished reading the thread, but her husband may just not want to speak to the media. If my mom went missing, I'm almost certain my dad would not speak to the media. Some people just don't want to. And honestly, it may not really help us find her. I am curious to hear from him, too, though

His facebook page has daily posts about her being missing, and he seems sincerely loving and concerned about her.

I live in the area and work at a salon where some of her family come to. Very sad situation and they are very concerned. There has been lot of people searching Smith Lake.

Is that because of the last phone pings?
One of the first articles mentioned where her phone pinged, is this close?

This sounds a lot like suicide to me. Her poor family. I can’t even imagine.

The northwest portion of Smith lake is within just a few miles of the tower her cell phone last pinged off of. However, the lake itself is 21,000 acres. That's a huge area to search.

Not sure how much I can comment on that wouldn't be considered rumors. I don't want to break any rules. Are we allowed to talk about what is being said here?

They were asking anybody with a boat, to please be looking. It is a very big lake.

<modsnip>

Jennifer&#8217;s FB has been posted here as well as her search blog her daughters created.
We can discuss her FB but not specific people, we can say &#8220; check out the comments and give the persons initials but that&#8217;s about it.

Perfect example: BW, comment on Jennifer page 4 hours ago under comments.

Highly recommend reading her FB posts and comments before they vanish!

Not sure how much I can comment on that wouldn't be considered rumors. I don't want to break any rules. Are we allowed to talk about what is being said here?

I don't think we can talk about rumors. I'm over in Huntsville, but know someone that lives in the area and knows of Jennifer. She told me about what the rumor is that's going around town - what the texts said.
Since it's hearsay, I don't think it's allowed - understandably so.

Until 30 minutes ago I was 98.99999% sold on suicide!
Now,,,,,,,,,,, 50 ish or slightly lower. :thinking:

Can you be more specific? Which post is it under? There are so many that it gets confusing to try and figure out.

The one posted by a friend first initial “ T” and her post starts out with skepticism
Posted yesterday at 613 am.
Has red background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads