Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Since his name has been stated in MSM since the beginning, I’m going to bring this up.
Is it considered a conflict Of interest for the tiny local sheriff office to investigate
( actually lack there of) ?
Could that be why the sheriff went to the state attorney office after 2.5 weeks ?
Could that be why NO cell phone records have been pulled or analyzed?

In all honesty , I hope Marshall ran,,, ran as far away from .......... well, you know.

I do think the Police Chief’s decision to get the state authorities involved was partly because of Jennifer’s husband’s involvement in city politics. Even if it was only for appearance’s sake, that was the prudent and smart thing to do, IMO.

I also believe this chief genuinely wants to bring Jennifer home, and for whatever reason, felt he needed extra help to do so.

I’m honestly not sure if they have been able to obtain anyone’s cell phone records. Based on his interview last week, it sounds like the chief is interested in looking at not only Jennifer’s phone, but others’, too, and I hope that the process goes smoothly. If the owner/owners is not willing to turn it in, though, they may encounter some problems there. I hope that doesn’t turn out to be the case.

Smith Lake is man made, encompasses a huge area and that includes the Double Springs area.

My heart aches for her mother, daughters and grandchildren. I have never felt this was a suicide and am convinced she met up with foul play. JMO MOO

My heart aches for her mother, daughters and grandchildren. I have never felt this was a suicide and am convinced she met up with foul play. JMO MOO
I feel the same way. I don't believe she sent those text messages to her family members either. I think *someone* used her phone and sent the messages to make it seem like a suicide. IMO.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

It's impossible to go back and find comments on a Facebook post. I hate how facebook does that. You have to load 8 kajillion comments, which eventually stop loading. Also, 1500 people have to shout out with a prayer and a city they live (shared) in. I have had 2 families tell me they stop looking at posts because they get excited to see a notification, but it's just a prayer or a shared notice and it makes finding actual posts with info very hard. That is very true. I wish that thing would stop.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's impossible to go back and find comments on a Facebook post. I hate how facebook does that. You have to load 8 kajillion comments, which eventually stop loading. Also, 1500 people have to shout out with a prayer and a city they live (shared) in. I have had 2 families tell me they stop looking at posts because they get excited to see a notification, but it's just a prayer or a shared notice and it makes finding actual posts with info very hard. That is very true. I wish that thing would stop.

My God YES! I thought it was just me with my slow connection. What a nightmare to find one comment only having initials to go on!! I gave up after half an hour of searching.

My God YES! I thought it was just me with my slow connection. What a nightmare to find one comment only having initials to go on!! I gave up after half an hour of searching.

It’s all the way at the top if that helps. Took me forever too.

I absolutely detest trying to locate FB comments. I tried earlier & gave up in disgust. There must be a better way!

^^ This! It’s a drag scrolling through a zillion „Prayers“ and „Shared in xyz“ comments. I always ask myself why don‘t they just do it without commenting?

This could go either way for this poor lady. Very sad for her family who are desperately trying to find her.
When I read the grief post it made me feel like she posted that as a message to her daughters. Or to console herself. Not sure why but I feel she took her life. Very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My entry re "social introduction" has gone "woosh" like the mccans curtains.

I must have broken "Websleuth" conditions?

I am in the minority but I think this was definitely self-harm. I think BW and his comments just seem suspicious...I think he is just internalizing guilt because he believes (perhaps justifiably) that his actions drove her to it. Just my opinion.

I don't know if this is against TOS so I am hesitant to offer this... but I am willing to send the screenshots of the fb comments to a few people who have tried but cannot find them. If you have given it a good try but are unable to find the fb comments, send me a pm and I will reply with the screenshots when I get a chance...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

This thread could really use a Verified Insider.
Is there anyone reading here that qualifies?
If so, come join us. We really appreciate factual information here at WS.

Lots of details we‘ve been waiting for.
BBM

Alabama family searching for Jennifer Marshell White 22 days after disappearance

Fifty five-year-old Jennifer Marshell White was always texting or calling people on her cellphone. She worked in risk management for Decatur Morgan Hospital, about a 15-minute drive from her home in Moulton, Alabama, and had to keep her phone on her for her work. She was also constantly communicating with her family, her daughter Allison Hutto Cross told Dateline.

Three weeks ago, on April 8, Jennifer texted her daughters Allison and Emiley “Beth” Gilchrist asking if they could help her, saying she needed to move out of the house she shared with her husband, Moulton City Councilman Brent White, Allison told Dateline. Allison was out of town for her own daughter’s dance competition, but Beth said she could help their mother.

Beth’s children often stayed with their grandmother because Beth’s work shift starts before 4:00 a.m. Beth she said she was aware her mother and stepfather had been fighting for a few months. She said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

After receiving multiple texts from Jennifer, Beth arrived at her mother's house at around 1:00 p.m., planning to pick up her children’s clothes and help her mother move out. She found her children’s clothes outside the garage on the side of the house, and went inside to see where Jennifer was.

“There were tubs everywhere. It looked like someone was packing up everything and running around,” Beth said of the house. When she called to her mother, “She came out of her bedroom, and she seemed calm, which was surprising to me because it looked like she was running around the place trying to pack everything up.”

[...]

According to Allison, the sisters went back to Jennifer and Brent’s home later that morning to see if she had gone back. Brent was not home, but Allison says he later told them he had stayed with his son the previous day and night because of the fighting with Jennifer. Allison says he told her he had not seen Jennifer since the morning of April 8. When Beth spoke to Brent the next day, she said he was “emotional” and “upset.” Dateline was unable to reach Brent White for comment as of Monday evening, but he has consistently shared and posted updates on his wife’s case on his Facebook page since her disappearance.

[...]

“We have no suspects, technically, because we don't know if there has been a crime committed,” he told Dateline. “At this time, we don't necessarily suspect foul play. But anything is possible,” Chief McWhorter told Dateline. He said police are focusing on locating Jennifer and her car, and that the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation is now assisting with the case.

[...]

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

Lots of details we‘ve been waiting for.
BBM

Alabama family searching for Jennifer Marshell White 22 days after disappearance

Fifty five-year-old Jennifer Marshell White was always texting or calling people on her cellphone. She worked in risk management for Decatur Morgan Hospital, about a 15-minute drive from her home in Moulton, Alabama, and had to keep her phone on her for her work. She was also constantly communicating with her family, her daughter Allison Hutto Cross told Dateline.

Three weeks ago, on April 8, Jennifer texted her daughters Allison and Emiley “Beth” Gilchrist asking if they could help her, saying she needed to move out of the house she shared with her husband, Moulton City Councilman Brent White, Allison told Dateline. Allison was out of town for her own daughter’s dance competition, but Beth said she could help their mother.

Beth’s children often stayed with their grandmother because Beth’s work shift starts before 4:00 a.m. Beth she said she was aware her mother and stepfather had been fighting for a few months. She said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

After receiving multiple texts from Jennifer, Beth arrived at her mother's house at around 1:00 p.m., planning to pick up her children’s clothes and help her mother move out. She found her children’s clothes outside the garage on the side of the house, and went inside to see where Jennifer was.

“There were tubs everywhere. It looked like someone was packing up everything and running around,” Beth said of the house. When she called to her mother, “She came out of her bedroom, and she seemed calm, which was surprising to me because it looked like she was running around the place trying to pack everything up.”

[...]

According to Allison, the sisters went back to Jennifer and Brent’s home later that morning to see if she had gone back. Brent was not home, but Allison says he later told them he had stayed with his son the previous day and night because of the fighting with Jennifer. Allison says he told her he had not seen Jennifer since the morning of April 8. When Beth spoke to Brent the next day, she said he was “emotional” and “upset.” Dateline was unable to reach Brent White for comment as of Monday evening, but he has consistently shared and posted updates on his wife’s case on his Facebook page since her disappearance.

[...]

“We have no suspects, technically, because we don't know if there has been a crime committed,” he told Dateline. “At this time, we don't necessarily suspect foul play. But anything is possible,” Chief McWhorter told Dateline. He said police are focusing on locating Jennifer and her car, and that the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation is now assisting with the case.

[...]

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

Wow! This is significant information that I hope was shared with the police initially. Something is hinky with the husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From same article:

Neither of Jennifer’s daughters heard from her again until 1:17 a.m. the next morning. Beth and Allison received a group text from Jennifer, telling them she loved them and to take care of her grandchildren. Neither Beth nor Allison were woken up by the message, but Beth’s ex-husband Michael Hughes, who is still a close friend of the family, was awake and received a similar message from Jennifer. Michael, a police trainee, called the sisters to tell them he had received a disturbing message from their mother.

“She said she loved us and not to worry. That she was finally gonna have peace. And that was it,” Allison said. She said the messages were suicidal in nature, and she began to call her mother frantically. “I couldn't get her to respond after that or pick up the phone.”

This leaves two possibilities IMO:
1. She sent a suicide note herself
2. Someone else sent it to make it look like a suicide

No. 1 seems more likely but I hope LE investigates in all directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust