Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of details we‘ve been waiting for.
BBM

Alabama family searching for Jennifer Marshell White 22 days after disappearance

Fifty five-year-old Jennifer Marshell White was always texting or calling people on her cellphone. She worked in risk management for Decatur Morgan Hospital, about a 15-minute drive from her home in Moulton, Alabama, and had to keep her phone on her for her work. She was also constantly communicating with her family, her daughter Allison Hutto Cross told Dateline.

Three weeks ago, on April 8, Jennifer texted her daughters Allison and Emiley “Beth” Gilchrist asking if they could help her, saying she needed to move out of the house she shared with her husband, Moulton City Councilman Brent White, Allison told Dateline. Allison was out of town for her own daughter’s dance competition, but Beth said she could help their mother.

Beth’s children often stayed with their grandmother because Beth’s work shift starts before 4:00 a.m. Beth she said she was aware her mother and stepfather had been fighting for a few months. She said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

After receiving multiple texts from Jennifer, Beth arrived at her mother's house at around 1:00 p.m., planning to pick up her children’s clothes and help her mother move out. She found her children’s clothes outside the garage on the side of the house, and went inside to see where Jennifer was.

“There were tubs everywhere. It looked like someone was packing up everything and running around,” Beth said of the house. When she called to her mother, “She came out of her bedroom, and she seemed calm, which was surprising to me because it looked like she was running around the place trying to pack everything up.”

[...]

According to Allison, the sisters went back to Jennifer and Brent’s home later that morning to see if she had gone back. Brent was not home, but Allison says he later told them he had stayed with his son the previous day and night because of the fighting with Jennifer. Allison says he told her he had not seen Jennifer since the morning of April 8. When Beth spoke to Brent the next day, she said he was “emotional” and “upset.” Dateline was unable to reach Brent White for comment as of Monday evening, but he has consistently shared and posted updates on his wife’s case on his Facebook page since her disappearance.

[...]

“We have no suspects, technically, because we don't know if there has been a crime committed,” he told Dateline. “At this time, we don't necessarily suspect foul play. But anything is possible,” Chief McWhorter told Dateline. He said police are focusing on locating Jennifer and her car, and that the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation is now assisting with the case.

[...]

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

For heaven's sake!!!! Thank God this info has finally come out!!!! What a fricken crime it took so long!!
I'm honestly torn....I think suicide and "foul play" by.......are equal possibilities. Reminds me of the Crystal ???? something case out of TX not too long ago.

What’s most troubling to me is that the husband was not at the house the night Michelle disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big chunk of timeline missing. What all did Beth and Jennifer do after 1pm on the day Beth went to help? Was that the 8th, I assume? Did they take Jennifer's stuff somewhere or were they just packing it all up? Where did Jennifer plan to go live?

Boy IDK, but my first gut instinct when Beth found the kids clothing outside the garage and Jennifer “shoooing” her out of the house tells me Jennifer was protecting Beth and getting her out of harms way.
I’d lay money down that someone was in that house threatening her or something caused a fear that made her hurry and leave the house.
Maybe a phone call, urgent or something. Gosh I just can’t find the words for it, but I don’t believe she just randomly was calm, shooing her daughter out after begging for help and the minute Beth leaves , Jennifer rushes out to get $10.00 in gas.
Something is there and it’s the missing link ,, I just am dumbfounded at what that wording is.

[SBM]

Dateline was unable to reach Brent White for comment as of Monday evening, but he has consistently shared and posted updates on his wife’s case on his Facebook page since her disappearance.

[SBM]

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

Thank you so much for sharing this article, cybervampira.

With regard to the above, I took a look again just now, and I really don’t like what was shared yesterday, and the follow-up comments.

It is very true that everyone reacts differently to every situation. It’s just that to me it’s generally a red flag when someone tries to make everything about themselves or to find a way to bring attention to them.

All MOO.

Thank you so much for sharing this article, cybervampira.

With regard to the above, I took a look again just now, and I really don’t like what was shared yesterday, and the follow-up comments.

It is very true that everyone reacts differently to every situation. It’s just that to me it’s generally a red flag when someone tries to make everything about themselves or to find a way to bring attention to them.

All MOO.

Or to deflect away and blame others. IMO that is a huge red flag.

I’m 70% suicide and 30% foul play right now. I think it’s relatively unlikely that a perp would have hidden the car. IME (WSer since ‘05!), if a car is missing that generally points to suicide or accident. But anything is certainly possible.

Also from the NBC article:

“Receiving no responses from their mother, Allison and Beth began to panic. They called and texted family members and searched until around 6:00 a.m. Worried, they went to Beth’s house and officially reported their mother missing.”

Surely, they reached out to the husband. Did he pick up or reply? Did it go straight to voicemail or texts go through?

There are leaving certain things out on purpose, IMO.

What about the tubs that she was packing? No mention that the house was in the same condition as when Beth was there or if the tubs were missing. No mention where she was moving too?

Now I have more questions

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BBM

Alabama family searching for Jennifer Marshell White 22 days after disappearance

Fifty five-year-old Jennifer Marshell White was always texting or calling people on her cellphone. She worked in risk management for Decatur Morgan Hospital, about a 15-minute drive from her home in Moulton, Alabama, and had to keep her phone on her for her work. She was also constantly communicating with her family, her daughter Allison Hutto Cross told Dateline.

Three weeks ago, on April 8, Jennifer texted her daughters Allison and Emiley “Beth” Gilchrist asking if they could help her, saying she needed to move out of the house she shared with her husband, Moulton City Councilman Brent White, Allison told Dateline. Allison was out of town for her own daughter’s dance competition, but Beth said she could help their mother.

Beth’s children often stayed with their grandmother because Beth’s work shift starts before 4:00 a.m. Beth she said she was aware her mother and stepfather had been fighting for a few months. She said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

After receiving multiple texts from Jennifer, Beth arrived at her mother's house at around 1:00 p.m., planning to pick up her children’s clothes and help her mother move out. She found her children’s clothes outside the garage on the side of the house, and went inside to see where Jennifer was.

“There were tubs everywhere. It looked like someone was packing up everything and running around,” Beth said of the house. When she called to her mother, “She came out of her bedroom, and she seemed calm, which was surprising to me because it looked like she was running around the place trying to pack everything up.”

[...]

According to Allison, the sisters went back to Jennifer and Brent’s home later that morning to see if she had gone back. Brent was not home, but Allison says he later told them he had stayed with his son the previous day and night because of the fighting with Jennifer. Allison says he told her he had not seen Jennifer since the morning of April 8. When Beth spoke to Brent the next day, she said he was “emotional” and “upset.” Dateline was unable to reach Brent White for comment as of Monday evening, but he has consistently shared and posted updates on his wife’s case on his Facebook page since her disappearance.

[...]

“We have no suspects, technically, because we don't know if there has been a crime committed,” he told Dateline. “At this time, we don't necessarily suspect foul play. But anything is possible,” Chief McWhorter told Dateline. He said police are focusing on locating Jennifer and her car, and that the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation is now assisting with the case.

[...]

Hmmm. She's shooing her daughter out of the house, the minutes later she's happy and buying gas. She looks very happy at the gas station.

What about the tubs that she was packing? No mention that the house was in the same condition as when Beth was there or if the tubs were missing. No mention where she was moving too?

Now I have more questions

I wonder if Jennifer rented a storage space. If she did and it was done in her name, I would assume LE would need a warrant to gain access, but it wouldn’t be very difficult do, due to the nature of the texts that were sent from Jennifer’s phone.

If the lease is in someone else’s name, though, it wouldn’t be as easy, I suspect.

Was the grandchildren clothing placed outside next to garage ? In a container?

I'm thinking very negatively, but I think she's somewhere in a big plastic storage/moving tub with lid.

Incredible how disrespectful the spouse&stepchild are to others . Shocking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thinking that beth said she was calm and video shows she is fine. Maybe she came up with a plan that she was excited about... escaping from her marriage
.... finding peace away from family

What’s most troubling to me is that the husband was not at the house the night Michelle disappeared.

Thankfully this is confirmed. I heard the same thing from a coworker a couple weeks ago, but wasn't sure since it was hearsay. This is why I have thought all along that the marriage was not going well. Still not sure if it changes my thoughts one way or another though.

Husband went to spend the night at his son's so she could pack in peace. There is nothing strange about that. Since the husband isn't posting much, you aren't getting both sides of the story.

Husband went to spend the night at his son's so she could pack in peace. There is nothing strange about that. Since the husband isn't posting much, you aren't getting both sides of the story.

FieryNerd, are you personally acquainted with this case? Do you know Jennifer’s husband?

We've been family friends for years but don't speak on a regular basis by any means. I'm following along with the posts like the rest of you, but I don't think a husband spending the night at his son's after a fight is suspicious.

We've been family friends for years but don't speak on a regular basis by any means. I'm following along with the posts like the rest of you, but I don't think a husband spending the night at his son's after a fight is suspicious.

I only think it’s suspicious because it’s the night she disappeared. Had he been at his son’s home for a week, it’d be different. Maybe that is the case, we don’t know. However, it sounds to me like a possible fake alibi especially with the surrounding accusations I have read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member