Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several issues ;
Wasn’t there an article yesterday where he flat out denied marital problems and asking for a divorce?

ennifer: “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later."

Brent: "Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well."

Jennifer: "I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you."

From above article (do I need to link again?) “Furthermore, she said her mother rarely drove the Tahoe she was last seen driving and she was never one to venture into the woods. She also noted that her mother’s text messages used vocabulary that seemed out of character”

She left in a vehicle she rarely drove???? What?? !!

He denied asking for a divorce or asking her to move out. But now he’s sorry it didn’t work out?

From above article (do I need to link again?) “Furthermore, she said her mother rarely drove the Tahoe she was last seen driving and she was never one to venture into the woods. She also noted that her mother’s text messages used vocabulary that seemed out of character”

I by know means am anywhere near a level of genius, but I don’t think I nor anyone needs to be to see where this is headed.

Decatur Morgan Hospital,, is that actually in Decatur?

I have several issues ;
Wasn’t there an article yesterday where he flat out denied marital problems and asking for a divorce?

ennifer: “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later."

Brent: "Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well."

Jennifer: "I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you."

I will say that I would probably be a little out of it and not fully comprehending a text at 1:30 am. My fully alert mind during the day is thinking a response would be "get through what", what is the "this" she was referring to? I would like to know the timing between those three texts. Was it within 1 or 2 minutes or 10 minutes that the conversation took place?

“There has been no search by police except by helicopter,” she said. “All other searches were by family and friends. It’s the media that’s going to keep the case open, not the police. From my perspective, things have been handled wrong from the get go.”
Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter said he called in a helicopter search of the Double Springs area April 10, but it yielded no results.

<modsnip>

At this point, could the daughters reach out to S&R organizations to help them, since the police have been basically useless?

I by know means am anywhere near a level of genius, but I don&#8217;t think I nor anyone needs to be to see where this is headed.

It appears there are 3 of those hospitals in Decatur, my my my.

I think (JMO) Decatur is very relavent and not because of her work.

I have several issues ;
Wasn&#8217;t there an article yesterday where he flat out denied marital problems and asking for a divorce?

ennifer: &#8220;Please know that I love you and I&#8217;m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later."

Brent: "Why would I not be good to your girls? I&#8217;m really sorry things haven&#8217;t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well."

Jennifer: "I&#8217;m finally headed to glory! I&#8217;m finally going to be at peace. I love you."

Brent's response....his wife is implying suicide, and that's how he responds? wth? no, wait please don't do this, we will work things out, where are you, think of your daughters and grandkids, things will be ok, let me come get you....

From above article (do I need to link again?) &#8220;Furthermore, she said her mother rarely drove the Tahoe she was last seen driving and she was never one to venture into the woods. She also noted that her mother&#8217;s text messages used vocabulary that seemed out of character&#8221;

More and more interesting. Bolsters my feeling that she was making a quick trip and did not want to be readily noticed. The end result I'm not sure about, but I don't think that suicide was on her mind at 1:30 that afternoon.

<modsnip>

At this point, could the daughters reach out to S&R organizations to help them, since the police have been basically useless?

AND, interestingly enough the local police did nothing until he found out the family had hired a private investigator ( Pro bono) who is an ex detective in a city close by.

The factory reset in the phone IMO was not done by JMW.

it is great to see so many folks here on Marshell's thread. Hoping we can shed some new insight as we wait for news...

Lots of inconsistencies have been pointed out... I think some of us are sitting on our hands instead of pointing fingers... so hard to be patient for someone to screw up or stumble onto something... But we won't let this go, Marshell... we're a curious but also compassionate lot here at WS... (and angry when good people are victims of bad)

I by know means am anywhere near a level of genius, but I don’t think I nor anyone needs to be to see where this is headed.

Yes, Decatur Morgan is in Decatur

The thing is.....in order to reset an iPhone you have to input your passcode.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Why reset your phone at all? Why not throw it away or smash it if she didn't want contents to be found? Or does stuff not remain in the cloud if reset?

Why reset your phone at all? Why not throw it away or smash it if she didn't want contents to be found? Or does stuff not remain in the cloud if reset?

And if you are say, planning on driving your car into a lake, why the need to reset it if it’s in the water!? The fact the car is one she rarely drove and is no where to be found is off. I wonder if her other car had onstar activated? She leaves in a car that can’t be traced, buys gas with cash and the phone is deactivated. It’s almost like she wanted to disappear but that doesn’t mesh with her relationship with her children and grandchildren.

Sorry, not deactivated but reset

It remains in the cloud if you have your iPhone set to backup to the cloud. For instance, you can reset your iPhone and then restore it with an older cloud back up. I think the cloud saves 3 backups at a time. Or you can reset it, then reformat it with the last backup.

Most iPhones backup every 24 hours. If hers hadn’t yet backed up for that day (mine does a backup at 130 am daily, unless my phone isn’t charged) when the phone was reset, everything on the phone between the last back up and the time of reset, is not stored in the cloud.

So, say I did a reset on my own phone right now. Everything I had done on my phone today-messages, internet etc are not yet backed up. If I then reboot my phone, and restore from a backup version, I will restore from my last back up at 130am this morning.

Or, I could choose a backup from 2 days ago and then anything from the last two days isn’t on my phone.

I hope that makes sense, it’s kind of hard to explain.

Another thing.....I remember seeing that her daughter stated her phone shows no activity during the time that they all received the suicidal texts.

If they all have iPhones, those messages would have been sent via iMessage and those do not show up on your bill/activity log.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

I know everyone is different when in a despondent state, but people who choose suicide usually choose a place that has meaning, is familiar or where they are comfortable seeking a final peace. The daughter (I think Beth) stated that her mom was not an outdoorsy type, never went into the wilderness. I'd think that wilderness would be rather scary for her, she'd be out of her element. Would she find the peace she claimed she'd finally have in an unfamiliar foreign place, even a lakeside ramp into water?

It remains in the cloud if you have your iPhone set to backup to the cloud. For instance, you can reset your iPhone and then restore it with an older cloud back up. I think the cloud saves 3 backups at a time. Or you can reset it, then reformat it with the last backup.

Most iPhones backup every 24 hours. If hers hadn&#8217;t yet backed up for that day (mine does a backup at 130 am daily, unless my phone isn&#8217;t charged) when the phone was reset, everything on the phone between the last back up and the time of reset, is not stored in the cloud.

So, say I did a reset on my own phone right now. Everything I had done on my phone today-messages, internet etc are not yet backed up. If I then reboot my phone, and restore from a backup version, I will restore from my last back up at 130am this morning.

Or, I could choose a backup from 2 days ago and then anything from the last two days isn&#8217;t on my phone.

I hope that makes sense, it&#8217;s kind of hard to explain.

Oh MY! Oh my. So.... we could be missing over 24 hours of vital information? (I Hate the information cloud until it comes to crime, and then I LOVE it)

Oh MY! Oh my. So.... we could be missing over 24 hours of vital information? (I Hate the information cloud until it comes to crime, and then I LOVE it)

Yes. But on the other hand, if she didn’t erase her phone herself and the person who did so thought they erased everything they probably didn’t. There should still be cloud back ups stored and if I had to guess, text messages still there that someone thought would be gone forever. Marriage troubles don’t start in 24 hours, so I’m just gonna take a guess and say that IF there were problems and conversations about those in her text messages, the older backups would have that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214