Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest thing now is finding JW and what happened to her.Her children deserve the truth but sadly LE in this case clearly has issues and another department needs to be involved.

Amen. There was a huge list in the MPD post of LE departments supposedly involved. Does anyone know how any of them were actually involved? I mean it seems like there'd be a lot more MSM activity if that were true.

I would not mind seeing some documentation on this statement, por favor.

I don't have any, hence my use of the word "apparently". It's my opinion from watching the case closely. Note that I'm not accusing him of wrongdoing in her actual disappearance. But I strongly believe that he doesn't want this case investigated on more than a very basic level and that it's obvious that he wields enough power in that small town to make sure that it hasn't been.

*edit: yes, that's an unsatisfactory answer. The documentation is the FB posts from yesterday. No, there is no proof that he was the author, but he "approved" both of them and the first one stayed up for several hours even when the police chief and the mayor weren't happy. Therefore, we have clear indication that he has some kind of authority over them. I'm going to take it further and assume that the contents of the post were his and the lackluster investigation has a lot to do with him, as well.

Amen. There was a huge list in the MPD post of LE departments supposedly involved. Does anyone know how any of them were actually involved? I mean it seems like there'd be a lot more MSM activity if that were true.

If you scroll back to page #1,
The ex-husband of Beth ( JMW) daughter asked for a BOLO.
There are many links in the beginning that should help you answer this.

I'll answer the question. No I don't. But It appears to me that Law Enforcement and some close to the case feel that THIS happened.... and THAT is WHY... and CASE OVER. That is what that Victim bashing post said to ME. THAT is why I am so angry. For WHATEVER reason JMW "disappeared" I believe she deserves to be found, sooner rather than later. Because a family also deserves closure and ALL the facts. Everyday she is not found means possible evidence lost. DONE RANT OVER!
I agree!

If you scroll back to page #1,
The ex-husband of Beth ( JMW) daughter asked for a BOLO.
There are many links in the beginning that should help you answer this.

Thank you, but I've read the links. I did not see mention of most of the LE listed in the MPD post.

With all due respect you're coming very close to victim blaming. Yes the daughters are very much victims here IMO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Isn’t the husband a victim as well? He hasn’t been named a POI so I don’t see why he wouldn’t be.

I'll answer the question. No I don't. But It appears to me that Law Enforcement and some close to the case feel that THIS happened.... and THAT is WHY... and CASE OVER. That is what that Victim bashing post said to ME. THAT is why I am so angry. For WHATEVER reason JMW "disappeared" I believe she deserves to be found, sooner rather than later. Because a family also deserves closure and ALL the facts. Everyday she is not found means possible evidence lost. DONE RANT OVER!
Well, wait a minute. Nowhere in that post by the police department was it stated that it was "case over", that the investigation wasn't continuing - nothing of the sort. Where does this come from?

It actually did the opposite and listed all the local, state and federal agencies that have been involved in trying to find Jennifer.

Isn’t the husband a victim as well? He hasn’t been named a POI so I don’t see why he wouldn’t be.

The husband isn´t missing. And it is not his grandchildren who read the police statement and may go through the rest of their life thinking they are stressors that added to her disappearance.

Thank you, but I've read the links. I did not see mention of most of the LE listed in the MPD post.

From page # 1
http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_8c6e2c35-99b5-5d9e-9924-563477ef5d59.html

https://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2018/04/search_for_missing_moulton_wom.html

MOULTON — Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter said he’s meeting with State Bureau of Investigation officials Thursday afternoon to discuss the disappearance of a Moulton woman, who has been missing for 17 days.
(NOTE THE DATE HE FINALLY ASKED FOR HELP)

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_92bc0518-c85b-5f32-855a-0a4c181c12d5.html

He went for help AFTER the girls (friend of their mom) got a private investigator involved.

The husband isn´t missing. And it is not his grandchildren who read the police statement and may go through the rest of their life thinking they are stressors that added to her disappearance.

Correct, he is not missing. And her daughters aren’t missing either. Yet to my understanding, they are all victims according to TOS.

This is what bothered me most about the post. The mention of the grandchildren was taking things way too far especially because some of those grandchildren are old enough to read the post and possibly feel responsible.

Mistree, I think you misunderstood my question. I have seen a few LE agencies mentioned, like those in your links. The large majority of the agencies listed in Moulton PD's infamous FB post are not among them. I am wondering what, exactly, the involvement of those agencies mentioned in the post but not in the MSM articles has been. Have they contributed manpower? Were they just the agencies notified in the original BOLO? That's what I'm curious about. So many agencies and not a peep from so many of them...

The areas they have been searching is out of Moulton Police jurisdiction.

Mistree, I think you misunderstood my question. I have seen a few LE agencies mentioned, like those in your links. The large majority of the agencies listed in Moulton PD's infamous FB post are not among them. I am wondering what, exactly, the involvement of those agencies mentioned in the post but not in the MSM articles has been. Have they contributed manpower? Were they just the agencies notified in the original BOLO? That's what I'm curious about. So many agencies and not a peep from so many of them...

I believe that is the million dollar question, maybe you could do some researching and let us ALL know?

I believe that is the million dollar question, maybe you could do some researching and let us ALL know?

I thought perhaps some of the posters who have asserted that LE has done very little and failed to ask for help as soon as they should've might provide links to back that up, since that info would go a long way toward answering my question.

I thought perhaps some of the posters who have asserted that LE has done very little and failed to ask for help as soon as they should've might provide links to back that up, since that info would go a long way toward answering my question.

If you are directing that question to me specifically, I have given you plenty of links, Dates, times and etc to help you.
I have been on this case since day 1 and have watched what has and hasn't happened and when and by whom.
If you feel your questions deserve more clarity or debate, i can only encourage you to research the dates, times, links, who what and wheres.
I personally am not up for a debate, although others may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop