Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katherine Page on Twitter
#UPDATE: Search ends at Marland Apt complex WITHOUT finding missing 3-year-old #KamilleMckinney. Police searched every unit after getting a tip. @abc3340
EHBKGy-XkAAYo67.jpg

EHBKG3DW4AcaCMx.jpg

1:55 PM - 16 Oct 2019

Maybe we should all go and remove our 'incorrect' posts to save the mod from doing it and any new eyes on the thread. If we hurry, there is still time.
Actually I don't see a delete option anymore . Sorry mods.

That sheriff jumped the gun, which was the biggest error here.

The media felt comfortable running with the “found safe” story, because it was coming from an official involved in the investigation.
Oh boy, sure did. I was watching the live stream when they were waiting for official confirmation and then it came and was announced. I did see a woman holding a small child outside the outer door when LE was going into apartment complex and wondered what the heck they were doing standing right there. Maybe that's the child that was mistaken for Cupcake. This is so discouraging.

Yep, if

we had provided links of the CBS NEWS confirming that she was found, would that have helped? It’s not a WS PROBLEM.
My point was there were many posts without any link - CBS or otherwise saying she was found. Those are the posts I'm referring to. The reporting in this has not been great - but I also think the two agencies contributed to the problem with MSM. JMO

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney still missing, Birmingham Police confirms

12:50 p.m.
BPD: “CUPCAKE STILL MISSING”

Birmingham Police says that Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney has not been found, despite direct confirmation from the Jefferson County Sheriff that she has.

12:37 p.m.
“CUPCAKE” FOUND?

Jefferson County Sheriff Mark Pettway says Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney has been found alive and is currently being checked by medical personnel.

12:17
“CUPCAKE” POSSIBLY FOUND ALIVE

Family members tell CBS 42 Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney has been found alive. This information remains unconfirmed by law enforcement officials.

9:51 a.m.
HEAVY POLICE PRESENCE AT JEFFERSON AVENUE

Birmingham Police have formed a large perimeter, cordoning off apartments in the 2700 block of Jefferson.

:eek:o_O:eek::confused::mad::(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member