Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun ! :D

The mom seems to get defensive about people asking her where she was ?
Understandably upset and in a panic about Cupcake --- but it wouldn't hurt her (rather might be helpful) if she just said where she was ; and then appealed for her daughter's safe return.
Not watching her children.
I have read that she was at her cousin's house.
She has come in for very heavy criticism on social media, so she is probably very tired of people asking and reproaching her....

I sure hope the higher the reward gets, the more willing people will be to talk.

I hope someone isn't waiting it out, hoping for a bigger payout. I really hate these rewards that increase in value. Why don't they start with $100,000 and drop it by $10,000 a day. Be quick with the tips 'cause it will cost you to wait.

I still wonder, though, if it has anything to do with the case. I guess it depends upon how long the poor man has been there. Probably unrelated, but it sure is odd, the location and timing.

This is a good point. Its possible that if multiple people were involved then as the heat goes up one person may have decided the other person was not worth the risk of spilling the beans. Or someone thought this person could be involved and took him out.

During the video there were police markers on the ground that looked like they may have been marking either shell casings or maybe blood drops. If they were shell casings then it could have been gunshots at the scene of the body which could mean the victim was targeted.

Im sure police are investigating this new homicide to see if it could be related.

Wednesday's apartment complex search -- about 7 miles from where Kamille was last seen -- drew a crowd to the area. Police posted video of their vehicles parked nearby, some blocking roads leading to the complex.
*Video has been deleted.

"Drop her off anywhere and let her out. Somebody will see her. Everybody knows what's going on," Dominic McKinney told CNN affiliate WBMA. "That will be the end of that. We just want the baby back."
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney's disappearance: Reward for information on missing Alabama girl increases as police search continues - CNN

Mum is pictured with cupcake at some sort of sporting event on Saturday at 19:26 but that must be showing my time (UK) and is Infact -6 hours AL time 13:26. Then she posts the scores of said game at 01:56 so 19:36 a half hour before cupcake is reported missing. Nothing thereafter...

Not watching her children.
I have read that she was at her cousin's house.
She has come in for very heavy criticism on social media, so she is probably very tired of people asking and reproaching her....
Yes, you're correct !
She was not watching her children --they were dropped off at her cousin's house.
Cupcake's dad has been vocal about the cousin and he obviously had his reasons.
This is his babygirl. :(

Doubtful that she's worried what anyone says about her on SM .

If my child had gone missing, I would be pleading with reporters.
I might be begging them to help any way they could !

Saying -- to reporters or investigators--- if I knew of any previous attempts to lure kids with candy at that T. Brown housing projects --and what I'd heard, and if there was anyone at all that I was suspicious of.
The least tidbit of information.
Anything that would help.

Last edited:
Mum is pictured with cupcake at some sort of sporting event on Saturday at 19:26 but that must be showing my time (UK) and is Infact -6 hours AL time 13:26. Then she posts the scores of said game at 01:56 so 19:36 a half hour before cupcake is reported missing. Nothing thereafter...
LBM

Did you have a link ?
About Cupcake being at the game ?
Thanks.
I knew that she'd posted the game scores.

This is somewhat 'new' news.
I didn't know the mom had brought Cupcake along to the game with her (mom's) boyfriend ; but I thought that she'd left both Cupcake and the brother with the cousin.

Last edited:

Ive been trying to catch up and have not had a chance to read many news articles.

Appreciate everyones updates.

Last edited:
Hello folks.
Thought I’d give some local insight.
These are rough neighborhoods, folks do not talk to LE. Snatching an innocent child is likely to get you shot street justice is likely in store for the POI released earlier today. He better hope bpd has a tight trace on him.

My initial reaction is the dad could be bham’s next homicide victim. The cops know more than they have let on to. This isn’t a money grab- the animals in bham or bigger kingpins have something to settle.

The location of abduction makes little sense ie not near her normal residence, but they could have seen an opportunity or tailed the mom.

Cousin “watching” the kids referred to as auntie, is typical of inner city bham. These kids are raised with no parental oversight and unleashed on the community, a lot the time they are developmentally challenged with infant crack coccaine meth disorders.

The body found earlier isn’t off normal- could be OD indigent or just another in the long list of bham homicides.

Sorry for the long first post- we are hoping this little girl is found alive. Moo

Ive been trying to catch up and have not had a chance to read many news articles.

If the sporting event was a major one like NBA or NFL or something major and if what you describe is true that the girl was at the game and scores were being posted, then could it be possible someone placed a large money bet on the game and maybe the child was taken as collateral if another person involved in a bet felt he/her was owed money.

Posting scores is unusual to me unless a game's result is important to someone.
LBM

Well that's horrible to think of. :(
This kidnapping seems like it could be something that no one is going to talk about.
Hope that made sense.
Probably not.
Have to sit on my hands.

If the sporting event was a major one like NBA or NFL or something major and if what you describe is true that the girl was at the game and scores were being posted, then could it be possible someone placed a large money bet on the game and maybe the child was taken as collateral if another person involved in a bet felt he/her was owed money.

Posting scores is unusual to me unless a game's result is important to someone.

No NBA or NFL teams in Alabama.

STATEMENT FROM ALDOT:

ALDOT works with ALEA during extraordinary instances like this to ensure information is shared with the public. Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication between ALDOT Central Office in Montgomery and our Southwest Region Traffic Management Center regarding Kamille McKinney’s official case developments which delayed our digital message boards from being updated with the most recent information. This issue has since been resolved and we are dedicated to continue updating our digital message boards as information is received.
Interstate signs now show correct AMBER alert info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member