Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been a great response by the Birmingham community. And even surrounding communities. I’ve had tips coming in from people out of state, from Georgia, from Florida. Obviously this has gone nationwide," says Sgt. John Pennington with Crimestoppers of Metro Alabama.

During a news conference Monday, Chief Smith confirmed authorities are searching beyond state lines for Kamille.

Neighbors immediately took to social media following the kidnapping, but what can you do now to help?

“Do not approach the child unless the child is alone and seems to be stranded. If the child is with an adult you don’t want to approach because you don’t know the mindset of the person with the child. It could be the wrong child, they [you] could be asking for trouble," said Jefferson.

Jefferson, a 24-year veteran of the Jacksonville Police Department, has experience investigating cases similar to Kamille’s. He said the community and family can help in the search by posting Kamille’s pictures in neighborhoods and using social media to expand the search.
Amber Alert: Search for kidnapped Ala. toddler Kamille McKinney enters 5th day

First opportunity to check in today, and I see little Cupcake has not been found. Ughhhh!! Then I see that the guy is bailed out?!?

So, now my head is spinning. I don’t normally believe in coincidence, but what IF the POI just happened to be leaving at the same time someone snatched Cupcake? It was dark at this time, and I’m sure little brother was trying his best to remember details. He sees the suspect vehicle leaving and just assumes that it has to be the one??
Meanwhile, someone else has just absconded with cupcake totally unrelated to the POI?
I am definitely NOT sold on this scenario, but where IS cupcake?!? MOO

Why let him bail out before the DNA evidence is in?
Because the bail amount was the bail amount. He hasn’t been charged with anything in relation to this particular crime, so there’s nothing the prosecutor could have done.

Apparently they don’t have enough yet to hit him with charges for Kamille’s kidnapping.

The picture of cupcake in what she was wearing when abducted was taken on bleachers with fencing behind her earlier that day. Likely a local sporting event. Fans post scores, not weird.

Firstly, I'm not local though I have been there. It's football season. Most high school football is played on Friday nights in these parts. What was being played on Saturday? Bleacher seats with chain link behind them wouldn't be UAB.

The poi has a right to bail on his existing charges however egregious they are. They routinely set bail much lower for known murder cases in bham.

The jail system is overrun in Jefferson county and they routinely reduce individuals to no bail after a few days- messed up but that’s the state of affairs.

I think they let him walk to develop some leads as he is useless not talking inside.

The poi has a right to bail on his existing charges however egregious they are. They routinely set bail much lower for known murder cases in bham.

The jail system is overrun in Jefferson county and they routinely reduce individuals to no bail after a few days- messed up but that’s the state of affairs.

I think they let him walk to develop some leads as he is useless not talking inside.
He’s now a sex offender because of the child *advertiser censored* so when will he be listed on the Sex Offender List?

Yea Im going to delete my last theory because its not even close. Thanks.

I guess I keep trying to think of possibilites where she can hopefully still be alive. Its such a sad case right now. I so hope she can still be found alive.

Your post you just referenced above mjp1228 may be deleted. You have time right now to delete yourself. Less work for Mods. Just a friendly reminder.
Hi there, I’ve been a member for a while, I have a lot of interest in and try to follow/read as many of the Missing persons threads as I can, but usually don’t post much. The missing wee ones, like the many great sleuthers here, really get to me, and this little Cupcake stole my heart when I started following her thread.
I just wanted to share that I thought you gave a great synopsis of this live video. I had initially only seen what I believe was a clipped, briefer version of Cupcake’s Mom’s interview, and wondered why the lady that was standing next to her, to the Mom’s right, while she was so visibly upset she could barely speak (understandable), didn’t even try to comfort her, at all!?!? Then after the Mom completely lost composure, took the mic off, and started walking away from the camera, that same lady was practically chasing after Mom shouting at her to “calm down, calm down!!” I know these are stressful times yes, but wow, just wow, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing there with that situation!
Thankfully toward the end of the clip, the camera panned and I saw someone else finally grab the Mom and throw their arms around her and she buried her head into the woman’s shoulder, sobbing. Idk, it just seems extremely odd to me for someone to be shouting calm down!! to a Mom whose 3 yr. old child has just been kidnapped! Geeze, I felt like I wanted to jump thru the screen and throw my arms around the poor Mom, it was heartbreaking to watch. I tend to agree with others who have opined that something seems to be off with this case, and dare I say, its cast of characters...

My heart just aches for adorable Cupcake. I can’t even imagine what she must be feeling and going thru, the poor little darling. I really hope and pray she is found safe and returned to her Family soon, and that justice comes swift and harsh to those responsible.

Sorry for chiming in so late and the long post/rambling, just had to get it off my chest. Thanks for listening. Back to reading now.

All moo.

I believe that’s her mother - Cupcake’s grandmother.

Ive been trying to catch up and have not had a chance to read many news articles.

If the sporting event was a major one like NBA or NFL or something major and if what you describe is true that the girl was at the game and scores were being posted, then could it be possible someone placed a large money bet on the game and maybe the child was taken as collateral if another person involved in a bet felt he/her was owed money.

Posting scores is unusual to me unless a game's result is important to someone.
Going with the flow here. There are so many coincidences. Nonlinear laterals:

After being arrested and read his rights, Croll reportedly admitted to calling in the bomb threat in an attempt to stop the game because his friend was about to lose a big bet.

Croll waived extradition to Baton Rouge. On Wednesday, Oct. 16, Croll was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on a $100,000 bond.
Ala. student being held on $100k bond for alleged bomb threat against Tiger Stadium

This. The time stamp on the picture is 19:26 but of course that’s showing UK time so -6 hours - 13:26 AL time. Fast forward to 20:30 when the missing report was reported you have the timeframe.

I’ll be on naughty step now.
I noticed there 715 comments on her post....
Shame we can't access them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member