Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why she hasn’t closed or locked her account. It’s been coming since day 1 and she’s just let that stuff sit.

Yeah well I’ve had to refrain from posting anything so not to come across as a crazy lady. Maybe the attention prevails common sense, as I’ve said immaturity plays a part here massively

Here is the catch about Bham, 3.5 miles due south of Tom Brown you have the most expensive real estate in Alabama. Mountain Brook.

It’s a shame actually. I live in Scotland whereby state benefits are a given and truly we don’t have a bad area in sight compared to what I see in American states. It really seems as if it’s rich or poor and no middle ground?

did I read that his bond was 500,000? does that mean he came up with 50,000 cash? (10%)
and he lives where??? relatives can put their mortgage on the line for that right?
so someone cares about him enough to do that, even with those charges ... wow

or do I have this wrong?

did I read that his bond was 500,000? does that mean he came up with 50,000 cash? (10%)
and he lives where??? relatives can put their mortgage on the line for that right?

or do I have this wrong?

Totally correct from what was stated earlier when I asked this Q. Crazy isn’t it?

or do I have this wrong?
Ita.

A hefty "chunk of change" for many to come up with.
I'd have let his behind sit there a spell....

or do I have this wrong?
It’s possible that if he’s just the little guy to a big guy then someone may have wanted him out of protection before he decides to talk.

It’s a shame actually. I live in Scotland whereby state benefits are a given and truly we don’t have a bad area in sight compared to what I see in American states. It really seems as if it’s rich or poor and no middle ground?

There is middle ground but in America that middle ground has left urban areas and city’s for the suburbs. I’m not from the US originally but it’s not like that in my home country. One of the colonies of GB. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#