Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a lot to add here tonight. It just seems to be getting curiouser and curiouser.

I waffle back and forth. At times I fear that Cupcake is gone. I have to be truthful. But then, I just get this feeling that she's going to be found. I keep checking back every 1/2 hour expecting to see that she's been found and on her way home.

She's such an adorable little girl.

MOO

Totally correct from what was stated earlier when I asked this Q. Crazy isn’t it?

Interseting. I feel a nee to go back and watch the interview with his neighbor because I had the sense he didn't have that kind of money. Wonder if a family member maybe put up collateral? (NOT SUGGESTING ANYONE GO OUTSIDE WS TOS, just thinking out loud cause it doesn't make sense to me)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not BG. I’m from one of the former colonial territories. We still honor the crown and the queen is on our $20 bill. It was definitely culture shock moving to the US and even more the heart of dixie.

Ah. Nice. I don’t honor no-one apart from my wages at the end of the month. The monarchy should go imo. Ha. But that discussion is for another day.

Cupcake please be safe and sound!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that body isn't our POI.

That’s why I’m anxious for confirmation it’s unconnected.
He was released about 3am this morning.

I’ve been so afraid to say it out loud. We need him to confess to what he knows. Gee, there are police sirens and fire trucks blazing down my street right now. Flashing lights everywhere. Ugh. Timing sucks.

Yes this would have allowed time for someone to torture information out of him.... if he had any.

Or to silence him if he’s just a little guy in a bigger operation. Bailing him out is so weird. Did we figure out if we will learn who’s responsible for that?

did I read that his bond was 500,000? does that mean he came up with 50,000 cash? (10%)
and he lives where??? relatives can put their mortgage on the line for that right?
so someone cares about him enough to do that, even with those charges ... wow

or do I have this wrong?

You have it right but it gets better.
He is indigent and has a court appointed attorney.
Attorney went to see him in jail today and he had bailed out.

Which one? The one who ran after her and told her to calm down or the one who was sobbing?
I haven't seen the interview with both the mother and daughter.
The lady talking and sobbing was the mother - April Thomas - I think the lady on her right was HER mother, Cupcake’s GMa. Before mom starts talking to reporter, you can hear GMa telling the mom to remind people to just call the name Cupcake and she’ll come to you. Not her real name, Kamilla. MOO

snip ETA not sure what happened to my quote. the one that appeared was not the one I was trying to quote, This response is to Cupcakes older brother Amaee's interview at CBS42. I am not linking it by personal choice but will if requested.

My heart breaks. I wish he was not interviewed. I wish that hadn't happened. I am not judging or speaking against whoever made that decision. I just hurt for him and wish something other was happening in his world right now. Something still joyful and not a nightmare.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard, nice to have you here with us.

Thanks for the um, bleak post about what it's like to live there. I don't think that would be my 1st choice of an area to live myself and it seems a bit of a scary place to live, if you ask me. I am sure there is a lot of good there, too, though. Sounds like others do look out for one another.
It's probably not as bad as you're interpreting. For folks that have grown up and lived it - its normal.
Over the mountain Bham(south) is a very nice area. all the suburb communities east/west tend to be rough areas 1-2 confirmed murders per week, multiple failed attempts.
University of Alabama Birmingham (UAB) trauma center trains our military surgeons on gunshot wounds
It’s a shame actually. I live in Scotland whereby state benefits are a given and truly we don’t have a bad area in sight compared to what I see in American states. It really seems as if it’s rich or poor and no middle ground?
Total misconception on your part. Most of the states are middle class with pockets of high earners and then either metro areas with gov't housing crime holes or the growing more prevalent problem rural communities with meth problems.
For the most part Alabama is a nice area, Bham, Montgomery, Mobile - all larger population centers have crime problems.

It looks like a have/have not but this was all set up due to gov't housing areas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry