Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a text exchange, her daughter replies with "Oh that's scary!" and went on to say, "I never filled out any child safety thing" and tells her mother to call police".

Homewood Police say the city doesn't allow anyone to solicit after dark, they have not been contacted by anyone with the Amber Alert system and neither of the organizations would go door to door asking for child information.

Extra patrols are out, and investigators are asking people to check their camera systems for images of the man.
Alabama police on the look out for man claiming to work for 'child safety check' company
What in the absolute hell is going on?

Yes and maybe increasing the reward is their only way of ramping up the pressure. Claiming a nice chunk of money anonymously might start to appeal if there are more than one person involved, as they seem to think. Let's hope.
My only fear is that with the reward increasing several times now and not drawing any information (that we know of), is that someone out there might just be waiting to see just how high the reward will go.

I’ve read some about the safe haven and safe passage. “Think Safe Passage” was a direct message to Suspect. “Words don’t come from a vacuum” as a good buddy of mine always says. He’s right. Many of these safe passage locations are located in urban neighborhoods such as barber shops, beauty shops, nail salons, small local markets, laundromats, etc. places that do not draw a lot of attention. Out of the way neighborhoods off the beaten path. KWIM?
Well good! If I was ever so inclined, which I never would be, i’d Be much more comfortable dropping her off at these places rather than a place I knew had security cameras.

AL.com on Twitter
A man who was detained after Kamille McKInney's abduction has been freed on bond. https://trib.al/tBQHU2g
EHF7stVXkAAe4jC.jpg

12:10 PM - 17 Oct 2019

WBRC FOX6 News on Twitter
#BREAKING: Patrick Devone Stallworth, the man arrested during the investigation into the kidnapping of Kamille McKinney is free on bond.
EHF8rnXXkAEN9gc.jpg

12:14 PM - 17 Oct 2019

Man detained after Kamille McKinney abduction is freed on bond
[...]

Patrick Devone Stallworth, 39, bonded out of the Jefferson County Jail at 3:22 a.m., according to jail records. His bond was set at $500,000 on seven child *advertiser censored* charges.

[...]

A preliminary hearing in the child *advertiser censored* cases is set for Nov. 12.

[...]

Birmingham attorney Emory Anthony was appointed Thursday as Stallworth’s attorney. He said he went to speak with him and learned he had been released from jail. Because he has not spoken with his client, Anthony said he could not comment further on the case.

[...]

Stallworth has no significant prior criminal record. He pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge in Butler County in 2004. He was arrested again in 2013 on a felony marijuana possession charged but it was dismissed.
Wait, what?? He came up with 10% = $50,000? I'd have to mortgage my house to find that much money. I'd like to know what his job is.

I'm way behind and only on the #300s of posts so apologies if this has been discussed at length. I was just taken aback that he was able to post bond so quickly.

He’s out?!!! I’m so sick and tired of these perverts getting a slap on the hand (Even allowed to bond out!) to come back out with their disgustingness and hurt our children!!! We need to change things!!!!! Okay. I’m out. I need the corner or a drink I don’t know maybe a dunce hat. Goodnight. MOOOOOO

DB's prior kidnapping

Mom charged in 2018 ‘kidnapping’ of her 3 young children at gunpoint
Her three girls were placed with a guardian (a relative) who lived in the 1900 block of Colonial Cove where DB kidnapped them at gunpoint on 7/13/18.

Deputies found DB at a hotel in Fairfield.

Sheriff: Abducted children recovered after crash; mother jailed on kidnapping charges
DB tore through an intersection, smashing into a car before hitting a deputy's vehicle near Spur Grocery in Ensley.

Here's what that (BBM) looks like on a map: Google Maps

Map of locations in Cupcake's case: Google Maps

She was driving a silver Buick SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads