Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pommy- I know the articles say Derick abducted her three girls but they are mistaken.

The twins are a boy and a girl. The youngest who’s close to Cupcakes age, is a girl. You can see this from her Quentesa fb page.

I’m guessing the children’s unusual names caused the media to assume they were all girls.
Thank you. I was down some other rabbit hole when her kidnapping charges were discussed here and was just getting around to looking at that last night. I still haven't gotten very far. :oops: MOO

Last edited:
Katherine Page on Twitter
Starting day 6 in the search for #KamilleMckinney. Officers posted at the mobile command unit next to the Tom Brown community where she was last seen. @abc3340
EHJ1fLBX0AAsY5h.jpg

6:21 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Wendell D. Edwards on Twitter
A retired FBI agent told us at this point in the investigation, officers will start retracing their steps as and re-examining evidence in the search for #KamilleMcKinney
6:47 AM - 18 Oct 2019

I've been wondering why Stallworth had child *advertiser censored* on his phone. Not the safest or most secure place for it to be. Did he really need constant (sick) gratification? Or did he use it as some kind of (sick) sales tool?

It is a horrible thought ... but teamed with the quick $50,000 cash bail money, I wonder exactly who his 'friends' are, and what business he is in.

I hope his still-jailed girlfriend is the weak link here and will provide more info to the authorities. Unless she is too scared.

...... he was charged with four counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* and three counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* with intent to distribute.
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney: Alabama 3-year-old has been missing nearly a week - CNN

Last edited:
Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith said investigators haven’t established a connection between Stallworth and the missing girl’s parents but do believe he and another woman are involved in the disappearance.

If that turns out to be true, then McKinney’s disappearance would fall into the rarest category of child abductions, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Non-family kidnappings, defined as incidents where a child is taken by a known or unknown non-relative, make up only 1 percent of missing children cases.

[...]

Despite their rarity, researchers with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have studied attempted abductions to help protect children. They found school age children had the greatest risk on the way to and from school. Most would-be abductors are men working alone, according to the center. Experts encourage children to fight and scream if an adult grabs them.

Fear and disbelief as neighborhood grapples with Kamille McKinney abduction

I've been wondering why Stallworth had child *advertiser censored* on his phone. Not the safest or most secure place for it to be. Did he really need constant (sick) gratification? Or did he use it as some kind of (sick) sales tool?

It is a horrible thought ... but teemed with the quick $50,000 cash bail money, I wonder exactly who his 'friends' are, and what business he is in.

I hope his still-jailed girlfriend is the weak link here and will provide more info to the authorities. Unless she is too scared.

...... he was charged with four counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* and three counts of possession of child *advertiser censored* with intent to distribute.
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney: Alabama 3-year-old has been missing nearly a week - CNN
If he is in business it is not legal. This low-life could not hold a 9-5 job if his life depended on it. Before this is over he may wish he had chosen a job skill and put it to use.

"Drop her off anywhere and let her out. Somebody will see her. Everybody knows what's going on," her father Dominic McKinney told CNN affiliate WBMA. "That will be the end of that. We just want the baby back."

CNN has been in contact with Stallworth's assigned attorney, who had not spoken with his client since his release.

Investigators are waiting for DNA evidence to determine whether Kamille was ever in the vehicle, and police have not found any connection between the two and Kamille's family, Smith said.
Reward increases to $33K for missing Alabama three-year-old

One of our members found a case that might be similar to this baffling case.

Michigan State Police say more arrests may come in child *advertiser censored* ring case

COLDWATER, Mich. — Michigan State Police continue to investigate a child *advertiser censored* ring that led them to making two more arrests recently. It was a detained suspect’s mobile phone and social media account that led them to two women in Kalamazoo County: Rachel Burrell and Amaris Wyman.

“There was photos and videos sent between the two of them of abuse that was happening to an infant.”

Det. Tpr. Bowers said there was inappropriate content on Wyman’s phone and media accounts as well. However the two women did not know each other.

Toole is one the first four suspects who were arrested and arraigned in August and September on charges of conspiracy to kidnap, sexually abuse and murder a child. Police allege that Toole, Talia Furman, David Bailey and Jayme Lapointe all planned to kidnap a child from a county fair or Meijer or Walmart and discussed ways to dispose of the body.

:eek::eek::eek:

omg
:mad::mad:

omg yes! I didn't even think of that
This is where I am a little stumped. Wouldn’t “witnesses” be able to confirm wether this POI was the same guy trying to pass out candy? Or the same guy who grabbed cupcake? And was cupcake at all kicking and screaming when she was grabbed? Dad made mention of the fact she would not just get in a strangers car. She has been described to have quite a personality. I don’t get the impression she would go without a fight. Moo

Judd Davis on Twitter
I will keep sharing every day until this little girl is back home and safe. There's now $30,000 in reward money out there for information getting 3-year old Kamille McKinney home. She was kidnapped from a birthday party in Birmingham last Saturday. Please help get her home.
EHKHBHUX0AIhUJw.jpg

7:38 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Katherine Page on Twitter
The sun is rising on Tom Brown Village, where #KamilleMckinney was last seen almost a week ago. Investigators gearing up for day 6 of the search. @abc3340
EHKHVgwX4AI1lS8.jpg

7:39 AM - 18 Oct 2019

ABC 33/40 News on Twitter
The search continues for 3-year-old Kamille McKinney. If enough people see this, maybe the kidnapper(s) will come forward. Your RT can help!
EHKHNpUW4AEGN3z.jpg

7:39 AM - 18 Oct 2019

This is where I am a little stumped. Wouldn’t “witnesses” be able to confirm wether this POI was the same guy trying to pass out candy? Or the same guy who grabbed cupcake? And was cupcake at all kicking and screaming when she was grabbed? Dad made mention of the fact she would not just get in a strangers car. She has been described to have quite a personality. I don’t get the impression she would go without a fight. Moo

most kids would freeze and most parents think their child would do the opposite
there've been studies done that show this

Seems that a $33,000 reward is likely not going to have much effect, if the people who know about this crime can come up with $50,000 cash bond.

He has said he believes the pair detained is involved in Kamille’s disappearance.
Man detained after Kamille McKinney abduction is freed on bond

There are few clues and the reward has been increased to $33,000
I don't think any amount of reward is going to solve this case, unfortunately. Very nice of all who have donated it, and in generous amounts, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member