Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone owns a home they can put up their home as collateral. You don't necessarily need 50K in cash.
True, but you'd need a pretty good friend to be willing to do that for you.

My parents might do that, MAYBE, and my husband would ...---but I can't think of anyone else who would put up their house for me.

A reporter spent 30 minutes following volunteers through Tom Brown Village today. o_O:oops: The command center is shown near the end of the video.

That was um...unusual....I'm not going to summarize this one. The volunteers didn't seem too happy about her following them around. Part way through the video a couple walked by the reporter. The couple were obviously shielding their faces from the camera as they went by and the reporter turned around and followed them. o_O One thing I saw that was interesting was two men in reflective vests measuring the road (At about 16:46). Not sure if that was related to Cupcake or just some construction workers starting a project. MOO.

This is very sad to see, but I don’t understand the family’s reasoning in letting this child’s face be shown all over the news. If there is someone out there that still has Cupcake alive, do they realistically think this will have an impact on them? Not being snarky, just trying to understand. I think I would be trying to shelter this child from as much of this as possible. No matter what the story truly is, or what the circumstances are - he doesn’t need any more of this than he’s already been involved in. MOO
He could also be in serious danger, if the perps believe he can recognise them. Especially if they ended that sweet baby's life. :(

This post lands at random.

Please remember to use initials, especially so in the case of a minor child. If it's in MSM, there's nothing we can do about that, but please replace names with initials when bringing the info to WS.

Thanks.

That was um...unusual....I'm not going to summarize this one. The volunteers didn't seem too happy about her following them around. Part way through the video a couple walked by the reporter. The couple were obviously shielding their faces from the camera as they went by and the reporter turned around and followed them. o_O One thing I saw that was interesting was two men in reflective vests measuring the road (At about 16:46). Not sure if that was related to Cupcake or just some construction workers starting a project. MOO.
I don't think they were unhappy about being followed around, they just seemed somber and focused on what they were doing. They were dressed in purple and wearing purple ribbons, going door to door and handing out fliers. The man who was interviewed at the end talked about how they were all doing whatever they could to help find Cupcake, that the family must be going through a very hard time, its hard to imagine it if you're not going through it, that she is just a little girl and she wouldn't understand what's going on and they just want to bring her home to her family.

Imo

Last edited:
Pommy- I know the articles say Derick abducted her three girls but they are mistaken.

The twins are a boy and a girl. The youngest who’s close to Cupcakes age, is a girl. You can see this from her Quentesa fb page.

I’m guessing the children’s unusual names caused the media to assume they were all girls.

One of our members found a case that might be similar to this baffling case.

Michigan State Police say more arrests may come in child *advertiser censored* ring case

COLDWATER, Mich. — Michigan State Police continue to investigate a child *advertiser censored* ring that led them to making two more arrests recently. It was a detained suspect’s mobile phone and social media account that led them to two women in Kalamazoo County: Rachel Burrell and Amaris Wyman.

“There was photos and videos sent between the two of them of abuse that was happening to an infant.”

Det. Tpr. Bowers said there was inappropriate content on Wyman’s phone and media accounts as well. However the two women did not know each other.

Toole is one the first four suspects who were arrested and arraigned in August and September on charges of conspiracy to kidnap, sexually abuse and murder a child. Police allege that Toole, Talia Furman, David Bailey and Jayme Lapointe all planned to kidnap a child from a county fair or Meijer or Walmart and discussed ways to dispose of the body.

:eek::eek::eek:

Michigan State Police say more arrests may come in child *advertiser censored* ring case

COLDWATER, Mich. — Michigan State Police continue to investigate a child *advertiser censored* ring that led them to making two more arrests recently. It was a detained suspect’s mobile phone and social media account that led them to two women in Kalamazoo County: Rachel Burrell and Amaris Wyman.

“There was photos and videos sent between the two of them of abuse that was happening to an infant.”

Det. Tpr. Bowers said there was inappropriate content on Wyman’s phone and media accounts as well. However the two women did not know each other.

Toole is one the first four suspects who were arrested and arraigned in August and September on charges of conspiracy to kidnap, sexually abuse and murder a child. Police allege that Toole, Talia Furman, David Bailey and Jayme Lapointe all planned to kidnap a child from a county fair or Meijer or Walmart and discussed ways to dispose of the body.

I have no words. :mad:

It’s a shame actually. I live in Scotland whereby state benefits are a given and truly we don’t have a bad area in sight compared to what I see in American states. It really seems as if it’s rich or poor and no middle ground?
I disagree. I am a lot better off than a lot of people and worse financially than I would like to be at my age

SICK! I have only been awake two hours to early for a drink, think I will just go back to bed. This world as gone hell in a hand basket.

Wait, what?? He came up with 10% = $50,000? I'd have to mortgage my house to find that much money. I'd like to know what his job is.

I'm way behind and only on the #300s of posts so apologies if this has been discussed at length. I was just taken aback that he was able to post bond so quickly.

Seems that a $33,000 reward is likely not going to have much effect, if the people who know about this crime can come up with $50,000 cash bond.

He has said he believes the pair detained is involved in Kamille’s disappearance.
Man detained after Kamille McKinney abduction is freed on bond

There are few clues and the reward has been increased to $33,000
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney: Alabama 3-year-old has been missing nearly a week - CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry