Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, on Tuesday nights press conference he literally says “the evidence we have thus far is video tape evidence as well as witnesses at the scene who connected us to the vehicle” that’s what I am referring to.

Can you please provide a link? You're the one who posted, “The two are still persons of interest in the 3-year-old's disappearance because video evidence and witnesses connect them to the vehicle police recovered over the weekend,” so I'm not sure how you're now referring to something else.

I notice the video has CH5 in the upper left corner - I think there are more cameras andpossibly they have additional video - perhaps showing the abduction to include the vehicle? Which is why they could state they believed the POI vehicle was used in the abduction? I'm just trying to figure out how they got there so quickly. JMO

[bbm]

how who got where so quickly?

I notice the video has CH5 in the upper left corner - I think there are more cameras andpossibly they have additional video - perhaps showing the abduction to include the vehicle? Which is why they could state they believed the POI vehicle was used in the abduction? I'm just trying to figure out how they got there so quickly. JMO

Good eye !!!

Thanks....

Jmo

Right, but I was talking number of people putting up bond, not bond amount. So, if six people did in fact put up bond, could it be for the collective amount, or would it be one person per charge, and then maybe someone put up for two?

We can't discuss SM rumors here and who put up the bond has not been in any MSM news, has it?

Can you please provide a link? You're the one who posted, “The two are still persons of interest in the 3-year-old's disappearance because video evidence and witnesses connect them to the vehicle police recovered over the weekend,” so I'm not sure how you're now referring to something else.

yes, because essentially it’s the same thing except it can be taken out of context if read differently. I didn’t realize it would be taken out of context until you guys pointed it out. I added the press conference to my above post. It’s when he is answering questions.

From the video that was shown (from the live presser), judging by the truck and white structure in the video, I *think* it matches this location. The area from the video appears to be in or near a parking lot tucked in between 41st Pl N and 42nd Pl N. MOO

View attachment 209687
Screenshot from ABC33/40 Presser on Facebook

View attachment 209688
Google Maps

View attachment 209689
Google Maps
Looking at your amazing photos- am I losing it or is that not a bit far away from the playground? Especially the last photo? I could be looking at it wrong, too.

We can't discuss SM rumors here and who put up the bond has not been in any MSM news, has it?

No, it isn't in MSM. I am asking a rhetorical question that once that info is available through the court COULD be important. This man is indigent, and has somehow bonded out of a $500k bond. The amount required to meet that bond IS important, absent of any sm rumors.

I definitely believe the first guy threw something down to entice the kids and then the second guy came by with promises of more of whatever that was. I feel like at 3 years old any child would have followed a stranger with candy/anything enticing.

As much as we tell our kids not to talk to strangers, don't go with someone you don't know etc. we, as parents, can't cover every situation or scenario to safeguard our children , especially at that age.

Right, but I was talking number of people putting up bond, not bond amount. So, if six people did in fact put up bond, could it be for the collective amount, or would it be one person per charge, and then maybe someone put up for two?
How would you know how many people payed his bond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!