Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just saying, they most likely had this video evidence, identified suspect #2, and released the pictures of the suspect at the gas station (since the gas station video defiantly was not video evidence of the crime- just pictures/video of him). I’m pretty sure they had this evidence from day 1. They said witness statements and video evidence which makes sense when they released this video. Just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

It never said video evidence of the crime.

The quote you posted was:
“The two are still persons of interest in the 3-year-old's disappearance because video evidence and witnesses connect them to the vehicle police recovered over the weekend”

Video evidence and witnesses CONNECT THEM TO THE VEHICLE not connect them to the crime.

The video was recovered from a surveillance camera within the Tom Brown Housing complex at about the same time as Kamille Mckinney was reported missing.

that's really hard to watch
I'm screaming in my head - don't go with him!

Six people supposedly put up his bond. Does anyone understand the terminology? Is this a cash only bond or would property suffice?

[bbm]

where does it say that?

Did this guy lure them in a friendly and joking manner- say "I have lots of candy in my car, last one there is a rotten egg!" type of game with kids like we used to play? They looked so excited to run after him, like they were playing a game chasing him.
Yes, and at first one of them stepped toward him, as if he was about to give them something, and then turned around when he started walking again and they both followed close behind.

Imo

[bbm]

where does it say that?[/QUOTE]
On sm, but that isn't the point. It doesn't really matter if it was one, six or sixty, but it would help to know how much or what was required. Is it a 10%, a property, or 100% cash type?

I notice the video has CH5 in the upper left corner - I think there are more cameras andpossibly they have additional video - perhaps showing the abduction to include the vehicle? Which is why they could state they believed the POI vehicle was used in the abduction? I'm just trying to figure out how they got there so quickly. JMO

Can ya'll identify the gender of the second child? I'm seeing people on sm state that is a boy, but I cannot tell. If that is so, then that makes me fear child sex trafficking more. I-20, known as Sex Trafficking Superhighway, is within a mile or two of the scene of the abduction.
Did not know about the highway's reputation, thanks for the good if unpleasant information.
I-20: The Sex Trafficking Superhighway (21:48)
A new film released by The WellHouse, a non-profit organization in Birmingham, Alabama explores Interstate 20 and its role as a major sex trafficking corridor. "I-20: The Sex Trafficking Superhighway" explains the depth of the human trafficking problem on this well-traveled route, the main east-west artery between Texas and South Carolina.
I-20: The Sex Trafficking Superhighway

They may be waiting for evidence. They still don't have the DNA and they need to talk to the other man.
Imo

How long to get DNA results? It’s almost been a week.
That’s the only evidence that would tell if Patrick is the guy that the brother seen in the truck with the tan bumper.

Last edited:
Yep, I heard her mother. I felt shock he released her sex. I also find it interesting and maybe calculated that he did. I don’t understand why one and not the other. Please let this be kidnapping for any other reason than a sexually motivated one.
I need to go listen to the answer again because he said they have spoken with the child's mother - I don't know if he said her mother though.

ETA - carefully the chief says the child's mother. I can't find a reference yet for the two children other than him saying it was Kamille.

Both kids were little girls. He only grabbed one. Why? And why cupcake?
Maybe the other child ran away once they got Cupcake? They may have grabbed Cupcake first because she was the closest and the other little on ran off?

Is there a chance that Cupcake knew this man? Maybe why she wasn't afraid to run after him and the other little one went with her because Cupcake ran off happily?

Yep! I think so. But I’m hoping my “think so”, isn’t because I don’t want to see evil.

Maybe the other child ran away once they got Cupcake? They may have grabbed Cupcake first because she was the closest and the other little on ran off?

Is there a chance that Cupcake knew this man? Maybe why she wasn't afraid to run after him and the other little one went with her because Cupcake ran off happily?

No, on Tuesday nights press conference he literally says “the evidence we have thus far is video tape evidence as well as witnesses at the scene who connected us to the vehicle” that’s what I am referring to.

Each charge has a separate bond amount. You have to put up bond for each of them, you don't just get one collective bond. One person could have put up bond for all of them individually.

Right, but I was talking number of people putting up bond, not bond amount. So, if six people did in fact put up bond, could it be for the collective amount, or would it be one person per charge, and then maybe someone put up for two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member