Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the police chief said to make note of the time stamp being off by 37 minutes before they even played the video.
Ok, thanks. I missed that part. I didn't see the end either because the video froze but they were saying something about bringing the dogs there and it might rain or something?
When did they say they would use the dogs? I guess they want to see where her scent stopped to verify that she was picked up there?
Or just to see where else she may have gone?
Did anyone notice if her shoes were still on her feet when they ran after the man? It's a good thing they have her shoes for the search dogs to use.

Imo

From the video that was shown (from the live presser), judging by the truck and white structure in the video, I *think* it matches this location. The area from the video appears to be in or near a parking lot tucked in between 41st Pl N and 42nd Pl N. MOO

View attachment 209687
Screenshot from ABC33/40 Presser on Facebook

View attachment 209688
Google Maps

View attachment 209689
Google Maps

Can anyone figure out how far this location (where the children were playing) is from the house address that they showed earlier and said Cupcake was last seen there? Is it the same area/right in front of that house or a block away? I'm wondering how far the man lured the children before grabbing Cupcake. MOO.

ETA: I'm looking for the house number now.

ETA2: Found it. Number 551 is shown in the vigil that Pommy posted here: AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

I'm not sure what street that is on.

Last edited:
They said Man #2 was a suspect. Never said anything about it being Patrick Stallworth. They even said "everyone is a POI at this point" in the PC. I don't think we can confirm that from what was said MOO.

Yea but they said #2 is a suspect and they have identified him. If they knew who #2 suspect is that they believed took the kids why would they ask the first witness for info and why isn’t the #2 suspect that has been identified being handcuffed and questioned? Wouldn’t that mean that confirms that the male POI they had in custody and questioned was this POI that was identified from this video?

ETA- LE repeated numerous times that they believed Patrick to be the one who took cupcake. They have this video, they identified the male. It seems obvious idk. The only reason he probably didn’t outright say is it because Patrick has a lawyer now.

Ok, thanks. I missed that part. I didn't see the end either because the video froze but they were saying something about bringing the dogs there and it might rain or something?
When did they say they would use the dogs? I guess they want to see where her scent stopped to verify that she was picked up there?
Or just to see where else she may have gone?
Did anyone notice if her shoes were still on her feet when they ran after the man? It's a good thing they have her shoes for the search dogs to use.

Imo

The dogs are going to be searching the area where the grid search is going to be happening Sunday. Someone asked why the grid search is not until Sunday - his response was the dogs will be searching first, it might rain tomorrow, and to give people time to plan their schedules to attend.

The area the grid search is in and the area the dogs are searching in is "an area frequented by one of the POIs."

They said more details would be provided later on where the search is. He did say it was within the city of Birmingham.

There was only one child witness and he absolutely did know her....clearly very well as it was her own brother.

We do not even know if she was really put into a car. Remember this is an 11 year old child. He probably was being pumped for information and afraid of getting into trouble.

And where is that white woman?

Why are there NO GROWNUPS in that video watching those TWO BABY GIRLS?
The Father has already stated that the "auntie" i.e. mothers cousin does not watch her children very well.
This is not uncommon in these neighborhoods to have children running unsupervised at all hours of the night.
May not be the way most of society rolls, but that's the way it is in this instance.

Note - not attempting to paint the entire community in this light MOO

Yea but they said #2 is a suspect and they have identified him. If they knew who #2 suspect is that they believed took the kids why would they ask the first witness for info and why isn’t the #2 suspect that has been identified being handcuffed and questioned? Wouldn’t that mean that confirms that the male POI they had in custody and questioned was this POI that was identified from this video?

They could have anyone in custody without us knowing. He could be being questioned right now for all we know. I think that's a possibility, but I really don't think we can say Stallworth is the same dude in the video with any certainty at this point IMO. Clearly there is more to the story than just Man #2 if they are still asking for Man #1's information after already identifying Man #2.

ETA- LE repeated numerous times that they believed Patrick to be the one who took cupcake. They have this video, they identified the male. It seems obvious idk. The only reason he probably didn’t outright say is it because Patrick has a lawyer now.

BBM. They have literally never said that. They have only ever said he was a person of interest.

They could have anyone in custody without us knowing. He could be being questioned right now for all we know. I think that's a possibility, but I really don't think we can say Stallworth is the same dude in the video with any certainty at this point IMO. Clearly there is more to the story than just Man #2 if they are still asking for Man #1's information after already identifying Man #2.

true- I won’t say it’s certain because it wasn’t outright said. But I defiantly think it’s the same guy (IMO) by what was said and how he said it.

Can anyone figure out how far this location (where the children were playing) is from the house address that they showed earlier and said Cupcake was last seen there? Is it the same area/right in front of that house or a block away? I'm wondering how far the man lured the children before grabbing Cupcake. MOO.

ETA: I'm looking for the house number now.

ETA2: Found it. Number 551 is shown in the vigil that Pommy posted here: AMBER ALERT - AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

I'm not sure what street that is on.

@PommyMommy , I think posted earlier from another video with the father.

Jmo

I'm just jabbering at this point. Isn't Stallworth 6'8"? Does man #2 look that tall? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61