Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw it like that as well - kids picking stuff up - no adults or other children within the camera sight - if there is one camera are there more? The date on the video is 10/12 - and the timing is right but how in the world do they know it's her and they must have sharpened it or something to identify the other child and talk to her parents? I noticed a cat run in the camera view as well.

Or the parent or someone else there came forward and said "oh, little *insert name here* and Cupcake had been playing all day" or "oh, I saw little *insert name here* and Cupcake walking over in that direction." That'd be my guess. Seems like there is no way to identify from that video. MOO.

Last edited:
Nothing was said about him being on an ankle monitor. They should have done that, but I don't think they did, or we would have heard something by now.
Some posters have speculated that LE sometimes like suspects to bond out so they can be followed and watched...if this is the case, an ankle monitor would be counter productive because suspect wouldn't be going anywhere near an area that would connect him to the crime. Ankle monitor is to keep a person confined to a certain area.

Does that apply to an active missing child who we r trying to find? The title of the thread has her name in large print. Seems if anyone involved in her abduction happens to be reading here we would want them to know who we are talking about and pleading to. Moo

No, it does not apply to an active missing child. This has always been Websleuth's policy.

So POI seems pretty confirmed from evidence and what LE said. I really don’t think they have the wrong guy

They said Man #2 was a suspect. Never said anything about it being Patrick Stallworth. They even said "everyone is a POI at this point" in the PC. I don't think we can confirm that from what was said MOO.

I think that is a little bit of my point here. Multiple people have now said everyone knows everyone there. I think non of the children were alarmed because they knew or were familiar with the person who grabbed her. If it is the POI I am convinced he is well known around those parts. Moo
From the video at the store before his arrest, it certainly looks like he was known at the store!

Ah hah! a legitimate job - so he could have a 401K account depending on the employer - we can sleuth him anyone find out where he works yet? - but then how can he have a job and be indigent? how does that work in AL?

It is called the working poor. A lot of people are working poor. Some with several jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee