Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the video not shown in real time, it’s in FF mode most of the time and starts and stops. Sometimes people are recognizable by their gait. What the heck? Is this some kind of Mickey Mouse operation? Geez...

Ok, thanks. Just making sure. I tend to get things backwards sometimes.

So the second person is a suspect. Looks like he's wearing bulky clothes and maybe a hoodie?
I guess he is a different person than the man who was arrested?

Imo

Honestly, we don't know. The police chief did not confirm or deny.

From the video that was shown (from the live presser), judging by the truck and white structure in the video, I *think* it matches this location. The area from the video appears to be in or near a parking lot tucked in between 41st Pl N and 42nd Pl N. MOO

View attachment 209687
Screenshot from ABC33/40 Presser on Facebook

View attachment 209688
Google Maps

View attachment 209689
Google Maps

Wow, excellent sleuthing @rainynights
Does it look like it might be a camera from that nearby church that happened to capture part of the parking lot?

ETA: I see there is also a Day Care Center right there. They probably have cameras. MOO.

Last edited:
Was it said what the kids were picking up on ground? Was candy thrown down to pick up or did it just look like they were picking up stuff?
It looks like they were already picking things up off the ground while they were playing. The first man walks by, then a second man appears, stops, and looks like he is talking to them and maybe showing them something. One child starts towards him, then he starts walking with both children quickly following him.

It was apparently just moments later that she disappeared.

Imo

What kinds of jobs have employees working in the evenings on a Saturday? Road construction, emergency plumbing/electrical - he wasn't in a uniform while on camera that I recall - and if he was there "for work" why did he have his girlfriend with him (if he did) - and I agree with the other poster, why spend 2 hours looking for KM when it was said she was picked up and placed in a vehicle by a man??? JMO
Fast foods, 24 hour stores, gas stations, etc.

Wow, excellent sleuthing @rainynights
Does it look like it might be a camera from that nearby church that happened to capture part of the parking lot?

He wouldn't say where the video was taken from in the PC. But the BPD Facebook page posted the video saying it was "from a surveillance camera within the Tom Brown Housing complex"

Chief clearly states the video is off by 37mins video starts at 7:24:38PM(assuming -37mins) actual time 8:01:38 PM Video shows two children playing near sidewalk under a tree picking things up off the ground and throwing them(could be acorns).
First male walks past does not appear to engage the two children - Police want to speak to this individual
Second male passes engages the kids and they appear to follow him out of frame blocked by adjacent building. Chief states they have ID'd this man and the two children.

It looks like they were already picking things up off the ground while they were playing. The first man walks by, then a second man appears, stops, and looks like he is talking to them and maybe showing them something. One child starts towards him, then he starts walking with both children quickly following him.

It was apparently just moments later that she disappeared.

Imo
Yes, I saw it like that as well - kids picking stuff up - no adults or other children within the camera sight - if there is one camera are there more? The date on the video is 10/12 - and the timing is right but how in the world do they know it's her and they must have sharpened it or something to identify the other child and talk to her parents? I noticed a cat run in the camera view as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic