Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six people supposedly put up his bond. Does anyone understand the terminology? Is this a cash only bond or would property suffice?

Attachments

• 72887764_10157636600642456_3664297747114098688_o.jpg
    72887764_10157636600642456_3664297747114098688_o.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 74
I'm re-watching - he refers to them as children - does he answer a reporter question and names Cupcake as the other child? He says he believes he knows who the second person is. The first person is wanted for information to help in the investigation. And he clearly says the second man is a suspect. so they know who this suspect is because he just said they have talked to him.

- ok just heard him answer the question that they believe it is Kamille in the video. sigh.

Replay available with captioning. Starts at about 14:39

JMO
I may be wrong but the individual that first walks by, I think he may have thrown candy or coins or something on the ground which made the children pick up more things right after he walked by.

I am wondering if the first guy used that as a lure so that when the 2nd guy walked by they knew the kids would be distracted by the candy or money coins on the ground.

Im not sure what that 2nd indiidual would have said to the kids to get them to follow him but maybe he said "I have much more than that if you can just come with me I will give it to you."

But no matter the situation. That 2nd child would be able to tell LE exactly what was said and done. So LE should know if that 1st person threw stuff on the ground. Hopefully the other child who was not taken has been helpful to LE.

Ok, thanks. I missed that part. I didn't see the end either because the video froze but they were saying something about bringing the dogs there and it might rain or something?
When did they say they would use the dogs? I guess they want to see where her scent stopped to verify that she was picked up there?
Or just to see where else she may have gone?
Did anyone notice if her shoes were still on her feet when they ran after the man? It's a good thing they have her shoes for the search dogs to use.

Imo
I believe he said dogs today, rain tomorrow, public search Sunday

I am curious - why not start off with we have Kamille on video? There must be a vehicle out of camera sight IMO for the child to be taken if that part is true. Clearly there does not appear to be adults within sight of the two little girls - and any other children are outside of this camera's range since we don't see them. What the heck is going on here? Why didn't a reporter ask if the suspect (man #2) was the same POI out on bond? JMO

I thought there was a bunch of kids in the playground. Where are they? It was dark too.

Not what I expected to see at all.
I don't think it was a playground. It was just one area in the complex. The kids may have been separated from the other kids at the party. Maybe that's why the suspect decided to take her at that point.
There may have also been people on the other side of the building.
Either way, it seems like they were somewhat isolated from others.

Imo

I’m just saying, they most likely had this video evidence, identified suspect #2, and released the pictures of the suspect at the gas station (since the gas station video defiantly was not video evidence of the crime- just pictures/video of him). I’m pretty sure they had this evidence from day 1. They said witness statements and video evidence which makes sense when they released this video. Just my opinion though. I could be wrong.

Can ya'll identify the gender of the second child? I'm seeing people on sm state that is a boy, but I cannot tell. If that is so, then that makes me fear child sex trafficking more. I-20, known as Sex Trafficking Superhighway, is within a mile or two of the scene of the abduction.

If the POI was the second man in the video who engages the children wouldn’t LE bring him in again?
Welcome to WS! This is perplexing IMO. They said they have talked to the suspect - which makes me think they have something other than the video to place him there (cell phone ping/GPS locator?) but seriously, why wouldn't he be arrested then unless he is the same guy released on bond? IDK

“The two are still persons of interest in the 3-year-old's disappearance because video evidence and witnesses connect them to the vehicle police recovered over the weekend”

2 people questioned in Alabama girl's disappearance charged in unrelated cases

Likely, referring to the video evidence (as we have already seen) of Patrick at a gas station with a vehicle that matches the description given from a witness.

Either way, point blank period - LE has NEVER stated they believed he was the one who kidnapped Kamille. It is absolutely not the same thing as being a POI.

Questions for Police Chief
  • First question is how difficult is this for your team
  • They are looking for the first man in the video. They know who the "second suspect" is. Someone asks for clarity - are they suspects? He says "well, no, we just want to talk to him and want to know if he saw anything." THE SECOND MAN IS A SUSPECT. Video was taken in and around the housing complex.
  • Is Kamille one of the children in the video? "We believe that she was"
  • How much planning went into this kidnapping? "I think maybe about 20 minutes. I don't believe a lot of planning went into it I think it was something that was done impromptu. I have no idea"
  • Why wait til Sunday for search? They are currently using K9s and tomorrow there is rain
  • Who is the second child? "We have information and pretty much identified the second child. We are not going to put her name or family out there. We met with several members of that communtiy as well as the child's mother and we certainly don't want to put another 3 year old's name out there"
  • "This is the last known location where we can determine where she was"
  • Hoping someone will see the video or he himself will identify himself, they have no identifying info to give the public
  • Someone asked about motive - they have no motive in mind, they remain open
  • Where is security footage from - complex or outside the complex? No real answer, it is just of the area near the complex where children were playing.
  • Just to reiterate - confirms they do believe one of the children in the video is Kamille
  • Emailing video out to journalists
Oh I don't like this at all.

So this may have been random?

One is considered a suspect for now?

Poor Cupcake.

Can ya'll identify the gender of the second child? I'm seeing people on sm state that is a boy, but I cannot tell. If that is so, then that makes me fear child sex trafficking more. I-20, known as Sex Trafficking Superhighway, is within a mile or two of the scene of the abduction.
I need to go listen to the answer again because he said they have spoken with the child's mother - I don't know if he said her mother though.

ETA - carefully the chief says the child's mother. I can't find a reference yet for the two children other than him saying it was Kamille.

I’m just saying, they most likely had this video evidence, identified suspect #2, and released the pictures of the suspect at the gas station (since the gas station video defiantly was not video evidence of the crime- just pictures/video of him). I’m pretty sure they had this evidence from day 1. They said witness statements and video evidence which makes sense when they released this video. Just my opinion though. I could be wrong.
That makes sense to me. Now I'm more convinced they are the same man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010