Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I really think they have something leading them in this direction but I’ve thought that before - I’m hopeful they know more and someone has her alive IMO (channeling @PommyMommy and optimism)
I wonder if the family suspects someone or a certain group of people and the tips they and others provided have led to whatever leads LE has been following. I hope they are on the right track.

LE seems to know Cupcake is nearby and hopefully they know by now what events were going on at the apartment complex and who was there.

The people from Crimestoppers seemed to have an idea of who may have taken her as well.

They keep pleading over and over for someone to bring her back as if they are talking to someone specific or people that know them or about them.

They all keep stressing that they can just drop her off, it will be anonymous, they don't care about identifying the person they just want her back.

Hopefully LE are getting closer to finding her and whoever has her does not harm her. Imo

During the 6:00PM local WBRC Fox6 newscast at 6:03pm, the reporter (Sarah Verser) read a statement released by the Birmingham Housing Authority. I can’t find a link to it yet but it was read on live TV. In part, it said, “they are working closely with law enforcement agencies”.

Now, one would wonder why a housing authority would make an announcement regarding a missing persons case, no? Cupcake was last seen at one of the authorities properties. Read between the lines folks. MOO is they are making this announcement because one or more of their residents have information and are not coming foreword.

MOO, Everybody wants to ride on the Media train.

The word is out in Toronto.
The Latest: Reward increases for missing Alabama girl | The Star
"Authorities searching for a missing 3-year-old girl who was abducted say a search of a Birmingham, Alabama, apartment complex didn’t turn up signs of the child.

Multiple police officers descended on a small apartment development Wednesday morning in Birmingham less than 10 miles (16 kilometres) from where Kamille McKinney was last seen Saturday at a birthday party.

A police spokesman, Sgt. Johnny Williams, says officers were acting on a tip. But he says police searched every apartment and vehicle in the complex and didn’t find the child who relatives called “Cupcake.”

I don't think that these folks are connected. I think that the police had some suspicion about these folks and had an opportunity to search, based on "kidnapping suspicion", and they were able to magically find child *advertiser censored*.

I think that they knew that this guy had child *advertiser censored*, but there was never anything that could justify the search. Until this came up.
I'm not 100% convinced they have no connection - which is why I keep searching msm (with no luck so far) to see if they have any connections to Tom Brown Village. I just can't see LE using a child's abduction to pull in a suspect in a different case, although I do wonder if Brown was taken into custody only because she is in a relationship with Stallworth.

This case is so confusing. Right now I'm torn between it being totally random (i.e. a sexual predator looking for an easy victim) or Cupcake being targeted for a specific motive such as retribution/revenge.
MOO.

I'm not 100% convinced they have no connection - which is why I keep searching msm (with no luck so far) to see if they have any connections to Tom Brown Village. I just can't see LE using a child's abduction to pull in a suspect in a different case, although I do wonder if Brown was taken into custody only because she is in a relationship with Stallworth.

This case is so confusing. Right now I'm torn between it being totally random (i.e. a sexual predator looking for an easy victim) or Cupcake being targeted for a specific motive such as retribution/revenge.
MOO.
I’m leaning toward target and known IMO

I don't think that these folks are connected. I think that the police had some suspicion about these folks and had an opportunity to search, based on "kidnapping suspicion", and they were able to magically find child *advertiser censored*.

I think that they knew that this guy had child *advertiser censored*, but there was never anything that could justify the search. Until this came up.
I thought a neighbor recognized the car and called police?
I think there is a chance that they may not be directly involved. Maybe it was the wrong vehicle or maybe someone else used the car.
But I doubt LE arrested him because they knew about the *advertiser censored*. They may have used the charges as leverage to get some information, and either they won't reveal what they know or they really don't know anything at all. Imo

The word is out in Toronto.
The Latest: Reward increases for missing Alabama girl | The Star
"Authorities searching for a missing 3-year-old girl who was abducted say a search of a Birmingham, Alabama, apartment complex didn’t turn up signs of the child.

Multiple police officers descended on a small apartment development Wednesday morning in Birmingham less than 10 miles (16 kilometres) from where Kamille McKinney was last seen Saturday at a birthday party.

A police spokesman, Sgt. Johnny Williams, says officers were acting on a tip. But he says police searched every apartment and vehicle in the complex and didn’t find the child who relatives called “Cupcake.”

Glad to see we are getting word out too dotr

I’m leaning toward target and known IMO

Target, and opportunity. I won't victim blame, but I think someone has been just watching and waiting for the right opportunity. I am guessing someone very close in the area.

A three year old, outside playing without supervision at 8:30 at night? I bet that this has happened before. And some predator has been watching and waiting for the right time. I am going to guess a male, and young.

Yes those in custody. And I know what police have said. I just believe there is more to the story and in due time they will share it with us. Again, just MOO I don't feel this was a random abduction. Not sure what the backstory is just remain convinced there is one.
Me too. I feel sure this abduction was done to punish her father for something. There was just something about his comment " whatever the situation is, whatever they have got going on, it don't concern her" that sounds like he
thinks she was targeted for some reason that is not being divulged . A large reward might persuade someone to at least reveal if it is an act of revenge.

Going by today's actions of LE and Cupcake not being found, it sounds to me like the perps and possibly friends of theirs are having fun playing a game of Hide N Seek.

I just hope that Cupcake is truly alive and is being treated well. If they're this sick to take a child and keep hiding her from her loved ones, they're all sick enough to do just about anything. I really am scared for the little girl as you all are. She's still just a baby in my eyes.

Well they both have been named POI and are being held on other charges at this time. We have seen that happen many times. POI is locked up while the Investigation continues. Deeply disturbing one is into child *advertiser censored*. I think these few facts speak volumes. To me. IMO

MOO.
That and Brown is (well was before they revoked it) on probation for abducting her own 3 non custodial children the day after the courts removed her custody. Twins and a two year old girl. So I imagine that right there and her proximity to Stallworth . . . It's got me pretty darn concerned.

I know some feel that the Chief seems flat or like a poor public speaker. My opinion is that he seems very calm and methodical and his eyes are constantly roving the room, looking at his audience perceptively. He seems approachable to me. I’m watching another current case and I find the difference in presentation between the Chief and the

lead in the other case to be astounding.

I tend to agree with this. I just watched the presser. I found him to be extraordinarily calm. This isn't a bad thing, especially considering he seemed to want to communicate directly to the POI out there. It almost felt like how you might talk to a hostage-taker, appeal to their emotions, calm them down, assure them there is a way out, etc. They know if someone is out there with Cupcake, they are panicking and wondering what the safer thing for them to do is. The chief seemed like he was trying to get that person to see there are other ways out. I found him easy to listen to.

Chip Scarborough on Twitter
It has now been four days since police say Kamille McKinney was kidnapped. Officers are exhausting every lead in this case. They ask that we keep sharing her picture.
8:40 PM - 16 Oct 2019

Hours-long search for Birmingham girl comes up empty Wednesday
[...]

WVTM 13's Mary O'Connell and Jeff Eliasoph spent hours at the Marland Apartment complex Wednesday getting updates on the search for the child. Check out what they each saw and heard in the video [see article] above.

[...]

I purposely don't follow social media on these WS cases and today was another example of why. If I still haven't eaten bc my stomach is so upset, I cannot imagine what the family of sweet Cupcake is going through after all this. :(

I'm still keeping my hopes up, there's something so special about this little girl and her precious, happy smile. I have been taking a break from child cases, but one look at that innocent baby girl drew me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61