Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by today's actions of LE and Cupcake not being found, it sounds to me like the perps and possibly friends of theirs are having fun playing a game of Hide N Seek.

I just hope that Cupcake is truly alive and is being treated well. If they're this sick to take a child and keep hiding her from her loved ones, they're all sick enough to do just about anything. I really am scared for the little girl as you all are. She's still just a baby in my eyes.
LBM

Wondering if the perps know Cupcake's family at all ?
Or if there's any connections to the people at the party ?

I purposely don't follow social media on these WS cases and today was another example of why. If I still haven't eaten bc my stomach is so upset, I cannot imagine what the family of sweet Cupcake is going through after all this. :(

I'm still keeping my hopes up, there's something so special about this little girl and her precious, happy smile. I have been taking a break from child cases, but one look at that innocent baby girl drew me in.

I have to be careful with the child cases too. I just couldn't look away from this one :(

I wonder if the family suspects someone or a certain group of people and the tips they and others provided have led to whatever leads LE has been following. I hope they are on the right track.

LE seems to know Cupcake is nearby and hopefully they know by now what events were going on at the apartment complex and who was there.

The people from Crimestoppers seemed to have an idea of who may have taken her as well.

They keep pleading over and over for someone to bring her back as if they are talking to someone specific or people that know them or about them.

They all keep stressing that they can just drop her off, it will be anonymous, they don't care about identifying the person they just want her back.

Hopefully LE are getting closer to finding her and whoever has her does not harm her. Imo
This is my hope because if there is some connection she may still be alive IMO - the alternatives we laid out before (last night @MassGuy ) there’s not a whole lot of reasons to take a 3 year old girl - my hope is a connection that leads to a live cupcake - JMO

For me the Presser/s have been twofold. They appeal to whoever has her. It's a logical assumption since the 2 POI's are locked up. They are going to go on little Cupcake being alive until evidence proves she is not. Every case I have followed LE has followed that protocol. They also appeal to those who may have information. Information as to what happened and possibly where she may have been disposed IMO. Forgive me for what my head tells me. I pray I am wrong. If somebody has her and is connected to these 2 monsters well I don't see a good outcome then either. MOO

Today really has me in the feels. I’m trying hard to look at this case from an educated standpoint and not an emotional one but it’s hard. I will break some points down like this though, first let me state that I’m only in my second year as a criminal justice major so I’m far from knowing all I need to know ( if you can ever know enough), the amount of LE, agencies, manpower that was out there today almost has me baffled.
You have local LE, medics, US Marshall, SWAT, on top of other EMS responders... over a tip?
Yes there are some circumstances that trump a warrant ( if you feel like a life is in danger, evidence is in risk of being destroyed, flight risk) but you know that certain procedures had to be in place before this all occurred. Even a justified tip would give just cause, but would it be enough to enlist the manpower of all depts?
This alone leads me to believe something larger lead to the events that happened today. I could very much be wrong, but watching everything go down... I could just imagine behind the scenes.
Similar to a smaller crime leading to a larger crime. Only in reverse.

This is my hope because if there is some connection she may still be alive IMO - the alternatives we laid out before (last night @MassGuy ) there’s not a whole lot of reasons to take a 3 year old girl - my hope is a connection that leads to a live cupcake - JMO
I hope so.
Also the way they keep stressing that Cupcake doesn't have anything to do with "whatever is going on." She's just a child, she can't identify you, it has nothing to do with her, etc.

It may not mean anything but it's almost like they are saying whatever is going on is between us, (or another group of adults) not an innocent child who has nothing to do with it. (Whatever "it" is.)

Imo

Thank God for that! The community is getting too little credit! I think a lot more is going on than they are getting credit for! Good on them!

I agree. I am disappointed the BPD did NOT stress how helpful the volunteers are. The City Council guy did, I think. Thank folks for putting up flyers, looking for her, this was a great opportunity to bring community support.

I'd be stressing the 20k no strings attached reward for a lead, every presser, Twitter, etc.

They really, really, really need a PR person.

Imo

Last edited:
Honestly when I look back at the last 20 or so child cases I’ve followed almost every one of them has a “known” element - just have a look at our located thread and you will see what I mean - either located deceased or located missing but known deceased - all of us sleuthers know the statistics after 48 hours - the fact that there are POI in custody gives me some hope - something is going on here IMO - I just hope someone does come forward so she can be found JMO

Has the white woman from the original report ever been mentioned again? If the two people being detained are the two in the car that took Kamille, why haven't they been charged with kidnapping?
I'm beginning to believe they may not even be involved. Did Kamille's brother identify them? I wonder if it's even the right car.
I'm just confusing myself.

Has the white woman from the original report ever been mentioned again? If the two people being detained are the two in the car that took Kamille, why haven't they been charged with kidnapping?
I'm beginning to believe they may not even be involved. Did Kamille's brother identify them? I wonder if it's even the right car.
I'm just confusing myself.
No, but as I have said several times, you have to remember- an 11 year old distressed brother of Cupcake gave this description. Maybe he is right and there is a white woman involved, and maybe he's wrong about that detail. LE for whatever reason hasn't addressed it since the two POI's were arrested.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> What are the chances that two people who have possession of child *advertiser censored* and a record of child kidnapping were just coincidentally observed at the location where Kamille was abducted?

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know the two arrested are only "collateral damage"? What are the chances that two people who have possession of child *advertiser censored* and a record of child kidnapping were just coincidentally observed at the location where Kamille was abducted?
Yeah. Law enforcement was searching for a specific vehicle, and a specific man (gas station images). At the time, they had no idea who these people were, or what previous crimes they had been involved in.

So it wasn’t a matter of trying to make the pieces fit, and doing this in reverse. A natural course of events led them to these people.

People who had backgrounds that fit perfectly with people who would do something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm