Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
107DF6FE-FBDE-4397-AAE4-89FBF3FAB61E.jpeg 78D6A7AD-0AF6-404B-BA94-6CDEC36F2CC2.jpeg 4D7A1809-2FE3-49AA-978B-8822117F8031.jpeg
Not sure if posted above. Appears The FB live from the night of the abduction was ~545 41st Pl N.
It appears when the initial commotion starts people are exiting the NW corner of the apartment complex(circled red X)
Video angle is from Blue X, Blue circle is where CC and friend are seen on the pathway.
View attachment 210480 View attachment 210481
If someone rolled down the street and picked her up. She was closer to the Cousin/Auntie(aka caretakers) residence if that's the correct one.
MOO

Ha! Great minds. I just took some new screenshots too. Mine show the act same thing but I’ve noted where Fred, Chip, walkway, party and girls were filmed. Our photos should help bring non-locals a better directional and positioning perspective. I will say this though, the early local chatter was 100% accurate about the exact location of the party.

So helpful! Thanks!
View attachment 210487 View attachment 210484 View attachment 210484

Ha! Great minds. I just took some new screenshots too. Mine show the act same thing but I’ve noted where Fred, Chip, walkway, party and girls were filmed. Our photos should help bring non-locals a better directional and positioning perspective. I will say this though, the early local chatter was 100% accurate about the exact location of the party.

Not sure if posted above. Appears The FB live from the night of the abduction was ~545 41st Pl N.
It appears when the initial commotion starts people are exiting the NW corner of the apartment complex(circled red X)
Video angle is from Blue X, Blue circle is where CC and friend are seen on the pathway.
View attachment 210480 View attachment 210481
If someone rolled down the street and picked her up. She was closer to the Cousin/Auntie(aka caretakers) residence if that's the correct one.
MOO
Thanks for the location(s) !

Honestly, I think female facilitators for pedophile predators have been going on for decades behind closed doors, just like I feel there are females who control all the victims inside homes of human traffickers. Many of them are enslaved inside of upscale homes now. Imo, they do this because the ones who come there, both men, and women predators, to rape them are charged a higher price. It's always to supply the great demand, and make mega money in doing so.

At one time... not even that long ago, many bought into the myth that it was men who were all bad, and women were the kinder gentler sex.

Imo, it allowed many women to run under the radar for decades undetected without their own evil acts becoming known. Imo.

We already know by DOJ data there is a double standard in our justice system concerning sentences between male, and female offenders who do same like horrific crimes.

Iirc, the average prison term for men who murder is 17 1/2 years if not sentenced to LWOP or are on DR.

For women who do the same kind of violent crime the average time served for murder is 8 years. Ugh.

When is our society going to wake up? As a law abiding woman all of my life, it makes me livid how these type of women in the criminal justice system are treated far differently. This includes whether they murder, sexually assault, and sell their children to pedophiles. Yet when a dad or another male does these same things they are sentenced to the harshest punishment allowed, RIGHTFULLY SO!

Imo, the double standards in all violent crimes must stop, and defendants, no matter which gender, must be equally punished. To allow it to continue sends a wrong message as long as a mom or females do these same violent crimes their victims have less value..instead of equal value they all deserve.

Anyway, as I said, I believe many women have gotten away with horrific crimes for decades, and imo, our society has allowed it to happen. :(

Jeffrey Epstein was a prolific serial pedophile predator for decades.

He didn't have to lift one evil finger in order to find hundreds of victims who were brought into his nightmarish house of horrors to be sexually abused, and tortured for his deviant pleasure.

WHO lured them for him though, while all the time knowing how they all would be subjected to repeated rapes, pain, and unimaginable suffering? FEMALE FACILITATORS, and coconspirators! That's who.

Okay, I'm off to do something productive now. Sorry for the rant everyone.

It just makes my heart hurt for all of the victims who have not received equal justice all victims deserve, instead of it being based solely on the gender of their offender. Sigh.

I pray precious Cupcake is found today.

Jmhoo

ITA. I have always said that if LE went back to old crimes, and considered a female poi, that many of the crimes would be solved.

Does anyone know what time Fred was first on location here? None of his video is time stamped and I’m not sure if anyone figured it out. I think it’s worth knowing because of the supposed delay in getting the AA out.

View attachment 210484 View attachment 210485 View attachment 210487

Every time I look at your fantastic photo, I think how the heck did they get her to a vehicle and just how risky it was. And they got away with it!

I screenshot the screen and it says 10:29. Trying to manipulate photo size so I can add.

He also says “we are already off the air and it’s Saturday Night Live”, which would fit with that time.
Does anyone know what time Fred was first on location here? None of his video is time stamped and I’m not sure if anyone figured it out. I think it’s worth knowing because of the supposed delay in getting the AA out.

The words of her father and grandmother keep coming back to me. Both described her the same way -"she's not a friendly child, she won't go to just anybody". I feel sure she knew the 2nd guy, she didn't even hesitate before following him.

That is an odd way too describe your child.

I know lots of people who describe their children like this. I think it's an inner city/cultural thing. We grow up differently.

My cousin's two year old (almost 3 year old) is like this with adults. She literally isn't very friendly until she gets to know you and she will not go with just anyone. If I pick her up she hysterically screams. She will go to about 4 people willingly.

Thanks you. So the timeline as we know it is as follows;
8:30 police are notified of abduction.
10;30 Fred says Chip was on scene before him. (Fred’s video)
11:00 Chip makes a remark about “last 30-45min” so we can count on him being there by at least 10:15 (Chips video)

I guess what I’m thinking is LE did not immediately recognize this as a kidnapping or media would have been there way before. Unless media just didn’t want to start reporting until it was confirmed because media would have known multiple units where called out. They’ve got the best scanners out there and monitor them like hawks. This isn’t tactical so they would be listening. No way multiple police units get called to a scene without media knowing it. Hmmmmm

Also. in Chips video look at the footage from 11:20 onward. There is a disturbance (argument/fight/screaming) and cameras catch some of the players (don’t think I can mention names). Looks like it was getting physical. Right before Chip already said there was another disturbance earlier. I’m GUESSING someone showed up around that time and might have been making their, say disappointment known, to one of the players. You can clearly see this player walking away after police tell her to “get back”. Very interesting.

Does anyone know if the body they found the other day was ever identified?

We know it wasnt our missing child but we dont know if it could be related to this case in some way.

From my understanding, that body that was found was not too far from the location where she disappeared from. Maybe around 6-8 miles if I remember it right. If we can get an ID on the deceased body that was found then we can at least see if we can find any connections with the two arrested individuals or any connections with the missing person's relatives.

Im wondering if we can eliminate that found body from this case or not.

I think this article is about the body found. They do say it is being investigated as a homicide but not much else.

Body found in Zion City, BPD investigating as homicide
I've been wondering the same, @Hatfield . What's even stranger is that not even the media has mentioned anything about how the victim who was found wasn't related to the case- especially since Cupcake's disappearance is a high profile case in that area. To my knowledge, they haven't mentioned anything about the age of the victim or written any follow up articles. People have been looking, too, as they're wondering the same thing. We know it wasn't the POI released from prison, as his lawyer said that he is still around the area.

The words of her father and grandmother keep coming back to me. Both described her the same way -"she's not a friendly child, she won't go to just anybody". I feel sure she knew the 2nd guy, she didn't even hesitate before following him.
YES. The more and more I dig into this and go back over old MSM I am beginning to see likeness in that of the Relish Rudd case. And while all the details are not the same - yet they seem to be coming full circle. One thing that the father said in a early interview that just does NOT sit well with me - "she has nothing to do with this".
I am fearful that the outcome and closure for this this will end up being the same for that of RR. None. No outcome, never found, no justice. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor