Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#BREAKING: Police say they’ve found the remains of Kamille “Cupcake McKinney. More info coming soon.

““This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Randall Woodfin.

Police plan to charge Patrick Stallworth, 39, and 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown with capital murder and kidnapping in Kamille’s death, said Police Chief Patrick Smith.”

Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

I am gut wrenched. There are no words. Just N O N E.

I want to apologize to the BPD. They had it right all along. Chiefs words are true, listen to what he says about the village. Implicating both these dirt bags had connections to Tom Brown Village.

The chief just said that it was something the POIs had been thinking about so I guess there was more than 20 mins of planning. Just like someone else posted previously, predators always have a plan.

Chief: from what they have been able to tell, there is no connection or relationship between the individuals (suspects) and CCs family.

(This was in response to a question asked about the crime and if any connection had been found to the family)

Remains believed to be those of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, abducted 10 days ago from a Birmingham birthday party, were recovered Tuesday night.

Birmingham police and FBI agents found the remains in a dumpster. The discovery may have capped a tragic end to a massive search that began Saturday, Oct. 12, and has kept the Birmingham-area community and beyond on edge ever since.

“This is a tough moment for this city. This is a tough moment for this family,” said Mayor Randall Woodfin.

Police plan to charge Patrick Stallworth, 39, and 29-year-old Derick Irisha Brown with capital murder and kidnapping in Kamille’s death, said Police Chief Patrick Smith.

"Remains believed to be those of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, abducted 10 days ago from a Birmingham birthday party, were recovered Monday night."

As many of us suspected, they just threw this baby away like trash. They are the real trash, not this innocent baby! Why did it take 10 days to find her in a dumpster!?! Was she held alive for a few days? Or did someone hide her body and then throw it away later when he got out of jail? Why? Just Why?

:mad::(:mad:

Rest in Peace Little Cupcake :(

#JusticeforKamilleMckinney

MOO.

ETA: I can't play video right now so thanks to everyone for the updates on the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AustinK98