Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this, v. helpful. It is so close but yet so far for 3 yr olds to be out of sight with no supervision. Am I right in thinking a get away vehicle would have to have been parked in either one of these car parks and the suspect(s) would have had to walk all the way around - that’s strange in itself tbh. Where on this pic is the cctv angle? (Forget that question I suspect it is the blue arrow)

This is really helpful in gaining a feel for the exact spot, thanks

It looks like there is a gate at the end of the paved area. Probably for the daycare when it was in operation. That would allow the perps to make a quick getaway. I’ve attached another google earth screenshot showing it pretty clearly, I think.

Another presser would be nice today. Throw us another clue please. Time is not on our side. Where is cupcake?

They absolutely need to have another presser soon, today if possible. They need to rethink their strategy or drop another breadcrumb to keep this moving. They’ve dedicated enormous assets and still no resolution. There isn’t a person I’ve talked to in the last week that this case didn’t come up at some point. Time to turn the page in the playbook Chief, I think we’ve run out of the “find em fast” plays. FIND THIS INNOCENT CHILD!

EDIT: I was so fixated on getting the right angle and zoom for this screenshot but are those cars pulled up on the grass? OMG...the perps could have been even CLOSER if a car was parked on the grass!

EDIT #2: YES, looking again at google earth and those are cars! The perps could have been as close as 30 feet when the girls walked out of view!

EDIT #3:
I’ve updated the screenshot to show a car parked on the grass demonstrating how much closer the perps could have been. Obviously parking lots aren’t the only place you leave your car at Tom Brown Village

Attachments

• 027C120A-2CDE-47E3-B6F6-AD111CC7A1F3.jpeg
    027C120A-2CDE-47E3-B6F6-AD111CC7A1F3.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 4CEC8371-2669-4EB0-B67C-B4B9D4250E6D.jpeg
    4CEC8371-2669-4EB0-B67C-B4B9D4250E6D.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Watching the video again, it appears that person #2 may have stopped and asked the kids where their parents were, and then simply walked them back there. We really have no idea what is going on.

It definitely looks like he stops to talk to them,it also looks like he is wearing those ridiculous crotch down to your knees trousers (when he steps sideways you can see them better), I'm not sure that PS trousers look like those kind in the shell footage or the arrest footage, I wonder if person number 2 in the cctv is a different suspect to PS, LE did say they think there are a few people involved IMO

I’m confused about the camera angle. How are we seeing a car drive by and seeing the POIs walking right to left. Seems like those 2 are mutually exclusive. To see the car driving by wouldn’t the POIs need to be walking straight towards the camera? Help me...

Thank you, that’s very helpful.
Wonder where the apartment Cupcake was supposed to be is in relation to this? Nearby? Perhaps the cousin was sitting out front and didn’t see them run around to the back?
Yes, we are all wondering where the apartment is. Seems that a lot of kids are probably running around and playing all day so it's likely that Cupcake and the other child were not in sight of the cousin or whoever was caring for them at the time. Imo

Watching the video again, it appears that person #2 may have stopped and asked the kids where their parents were, and then simply walked them back there. We really have no idea what is going on.
LE knows who the second person is so if that was the case I would think they would know and there would be no need to show the video. Imo

It looks like there is a gate at the end of the paved area. Probably for the daycare when it was in operation. That would allow the perps to make a quick getaway. I’ve attached another google earth screenshot showing it pretty clearly, I think.

They absolutely need to have another presser soon, today if possible. They need to rethink their strategy or drop another breadcrumb to keep this moving. They’ve dedicated enormous assets and still no resolution. There isn’t a person I’ve talked to in the last week that this case didn’t come up at some point. Time to turn the page in the playbook Chief, I think we’ve run out of the “find em fast” plays. FIND THIS INNOCENT CHILD!

EDIT: I was so fixated on getting the right angle and zoom for this screenshot but are those cars pulled up on the grass? OMG...the perps could have been even CLOSER if a car was parked on the grass!

EDIT #2: YES, looking again at google earth and those are cars! The perps could have been as close as 30 feet when the girls walked out of view!

EDIT #3:
I’ve updated the screenshot to show a car parked on the grass demonstrating how much closer the perps could have been. Obviously parking lots aren’t the only place you leave your car at Tom Brown Village

Oh god! It looks as if that’s someone’s drive tho? You would think someone on that row of houses would see a strange vehicle that close to their window. They maybe did and that’s how LE got the info for the AA so fast...

I need to Sit. Stare. See. Examine. Then go back outside and pull weeds in the sunshine. IDK? Frustrating...
View attachment 210288
Searching for Kamille McKinney: No evidence for missing B’ham toddler found in multiple searches

I think she looks bulkier in that mugshot because she has an anti-suicide smock on under her jumpsuit. MOO.

ETA: Can anyone find what white clothing on a female inmate in AL jails means? I tried searching but couldn't find anything pertaining to AL specifically.

Is there a transcript of the press conference ? I’d like to nail down what the chief said regarding the search and known areas of interest for the POI
Not sure on the transcript. But he really gave no info other than to say search was planned for Sunday. It was an area frequented by one of their POI’s and information on location would be forthcoming. Which it never was till after the search.

I’m confused about the camera angle. How are we seeing a car drive by and seeing the POIs walking right to left. Seems like those 2 are mutually exclusive. To see the car driving by wouldn’t the POIs need to be walking straight towards the camera? Help me...

No, they aren’t. Remember you’re looking beneath the tree canopy. I believe that car is on the road in front of two buildings. One’s front is facing the street and the others side faces the street. I think if you view some of the aerials posted you’ll see this video angle would also point between these two buildings which are separated by the walkway. If that makes sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member