Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s body believed found in dumpster

So the questions begin
How did they find her?
Where was she found?
Who talked ?
Was there evidence in the vehicle and /or the apartment?
What was done to this precious girl ?
Why?

And seriously they need harsh punishment for these people IMO

Sounds like they have a lot of info. We’ll find out about motivation soon enough.

I'm just catching up and can't get the feed to play. Was she found at a landfill or a dumpster?
(Do all dumpsters not get picked up/emptied weekly? Was she there for less than 7 days? If so, where was she the other 3?)

Dumpster located near Tom Brown Village but not in the landfill...

BREAKING: Body of 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney found inside dumpster http://bit.ly/RIPKamille
Twitter

ogWoLAeE_PHkQx6M

Cupcake became the nation’s child. Prayers, hopes and love from across the US were with her, her family and law enforcement. R.I.P., sweet angel.
She sure did Jazzy :( Had our hearts from Go & it hurts so bad knowing she is gone, sweet lil baby doll :(
Fly high, Cupcake...;( <\3

I’m just glad they found her, and her body never made it to the dump.

This was what we thought it was, and those two suspects are who we thought they were.

Atleast they’ve harmed their last child.

:(:(:(

What a week for disposing precious souls in dumpsters.

First, a loving Colorado mother stuffed in a suitcase and tossed in dumpster allegedly by her son; and now an innocent baby girl tossed like garbage.

<modsnip: no MSM to support such speculation>

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
This is when I wish I understood the psychology behind it. How do you get to this place? You don’t start with a 3 year old do you? Does he have others in his past? Were Dericks kids his victim? Were Derick’s kids his kids? Was Derick male or female? Was he abused as a child? Why, God, why?

Freaking pure evil. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I haven't been following. How did they know where to look for her?

Not sure how they knew but the dumpster wasn’t discharged into the landfill. I know from friends in the area police were all over the Turkey Creek Landfill. I don’t know if that’s where they found her but supposedly drivers were only allowed to leave their dumpsters and told to leave.

Remains found in search for missing 3-year-old Alabama girl

“Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin asked every resident in Birmingham to stand in solidarity for McKinney’s family.

“More than ever, this family needs us all,” Mayor Woodfin said. “So tonight, we mourn as one.”

Woodfin also took the time to speak to Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s family. “To the family of Kamille, I speak on behalf of all the residents and the city and that we know that your pain, your grief, your tears, your anger, your sadness, your many questions and your pain are not ignored.””

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79