Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think that the list of parents and children were already available to the whoever invited them all? Did they all just take off after she was abducted?

Yes I noticed that as well...

Do stranger abductions usually involve couples?

I was thinking about this and would like to pull similar cases for reference. This imo is fairly unique as far as stranger abductions go. So far off the top of my head my first reference would be the “Amish sisters” who were abducted from the fruit stand. The motive in that case was child *advertiser censored*.

Considering the residence is not where Camille resides, this tends to possibly lend itself imo towards a random crime.

Xavier Harris on Twitter
AMBER ALERT: I just spoke with Sgt. Rodarius Mauldin he confirmed with me there is a new BOLO for a 2001-2006 Toyota Sequoia, Blue-Green with Tan or Brown trim. He says it’s a white female & black male enticing children with candy. If you see this car call @BhamPolice @WVTM13
1:14 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Xavier Harris on Twitter
He believes it does have a connection with missing 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
1:15 PM - 13 Oct 2019

The old candy trick? Ugh...

Last edited:
Been looking up Toyota Sequoias for a visual reference, that are blue, green but can't find any with tan colored trim though in certain lighting/angles, certain ones can appear tan.

This one, for example: (**RANDOM used vehicle currently for sale**)
http://www.mandmmotorsdecatur.com/v...uoia-sr5-suv-7159a036af32f9479e051e96a3322d6e
First photo of front view of car, trim looks to be a very faded black or dark grey. But side view, with light hitting it, surprisingly looks kind of Tan, yes?
It looks to be silver but could easily be mistaken for brown or tan in the dark.

I think Pommy is right about it being painted with primer because of prior damage.

‘I just want my daughter back’: 3-year-old girl abducted from Birmingham birthday party

“As the search continues for a 3-year-old girl who police said was kidnapped while she was attending a birthday party, her family is pleading with anyone with information about the abduction to come forward.”

Snip

“I just want my daughter back. I’ll pay anything, I’ll put up anything,’’ said Kamille’s father, 27-year-old Dominic McKinney. “Everybody knows Cupcake and I’ll do anything to bring that baby back home.”

Snip

“Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.”

“Kamille’s father has been visibly distraught since Kamille vanished. He said he received the call about 8:50 p.m. Saturday. “They said my daughter was abducted,’’ he said.”

Snip

“McKinney said he searched abandoned buildings and schools in the area of Tom Brown Village overnight. “I won’t stop,’’ he said. “If anybody sees Cupcake, please bring me my Cupcake back home. She’s got a lot of people who care about her.”

The father of four said he has no idea why someone would take his child. “She’s scared, she’s lonely, she doesn’t know what’s going on,’’ he said. “She’s just a baby. Whatever the situation is, whatever they’ve got going on, it don’t concern her.”

He described his daughter as sweet and lovable. “She’s a good girl,’’ he said. “She’s just a pretty little girl with the prettiest eyes. She ain’t the girl that’s going to get in the car with just anybody.”

‘I just want my daughter back’: 3-year-old girl abducted from Birmingham birthday party

CBS 42 on Twitter
The search for missing 3-year-old Kamille McKinney is ongoing, officials tell CBS 42.
EGxp4ZfWsAALP_9.png

1:40 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Assuming a random abduction, what do we have as far as other similar cases for reference where it was a M/F couple as the abductors? Again, child *advertiser censored* comes to mind, moo.

I’m thinking the best case scenario as far as the mindset of these perps is they want a child of their own and will not harm “Cupcake”.

Last edited:
Yes I noticed that as well...

I was thinking about this and would like to pull similar cases for reference. This imo is fairly unique as far as stranger abductions go. So far off the top of my head my first reference would be the “Amish sisters” who were abducted from the fruit stand. The motive in that case was child *advertiser censored*.

Considering the residence is not where Camille resides, this tends to possibly lend itself imo towards a random crime.

The old candy trick? Ugh...

Jaycee Dugard was taken by a couple.

Jaycee Dugard was taken by a couple.

You are right.

There was also a couple involved with Elizabeth Smart.

Let’s look up city data on crimes last night. Long shot, perhaps there is another related incident. Candy luring was mentioned.

Hopefully we will get an vehicle and suspect images any minute.

Assuming a random abduction, what do we have as far as other similar cases for reference where it was a M/F couple as the abductors? Again, child *advertiser censored* comes to mind, moo.

I’m thinking the best case scenario as far as the mindset of these perps is they want a child of their own and will not harm “Cupcake”.
There was a man and a woman in Phoenix - the man kidnapped a 2-year-old at the grocery store while the woman distracted her grandfather.

An attempted kidnapping in Oklahoma where children were four-wheeling and asked by a couple if they wanted to go for a ride - they refused.

Not finding anything useful yet - still looking (for toddlers, specifically). MOO

Hoping to hear that she has been dropped off at a safe location any minute.

images

The fact that there could be a female involved gives me hope that this is not your standard pedophile random abduction case.

—-

CBS 42 on Twitter
NEW INFO IN 3-YEAR-OLD MISSING GIRL, KAMILLE "CUPCAKE" MCKINNEY, INVESTIGATION: Police are searching for a black man and white woman believed to be driving a 2001-06 dark color Toyota Sequoia with beige trim.
EGx1EoiWkAE81B6.png
EGx1G9pXkAAcNlz.png

2:29 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Excellent. Got the pics. I knew we would have them any minute. LE is really appealing to the public here and plans to be communicative, moo.

—-

ETA: So no “peanut butter bumper”? If so, this goes to show you how often initial witness descriptions can be skewed and/or subjective, moo

Last edited:
‘If anybody sees ‘Cupcake,’ just call her by her name’: 3-year-old girl kidnapped from Tom Brown Village
After further investigation, police have updated the description of the suspects involved.

Birmingham police are searching for a black man and white woman driving an older model 2001-06 dark-colored Toyota Sequoia with beige trim.

[...]

“I want to make it clear that a child abduction, a stranger abduction in this city is very rare,” Praytor said. “We’re asking for the community’s help to bring this young girl home.”

We’re told that right now, Birmingham Police do not believe Kamille has been taken out of the state.

Praytor tells CBS 42 that they’ve called in their federal partners, and the surrounding municipalities are also helping in the search for Kamille.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member