Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS 42 on Twitter
NEW INFO IN 3-YEAR-OLD MISSING GIRL, KAMILLE "CUPCAKE" MCKINNEY, INVESTIGATION: Police are searching for a black man and white woman believed to be driving a 2001-06 dark color Toyota Sequoia with beige trim.
EGx1EoiWkAE81B6.png
EGx1G9pXkAAcNlz.png

2:29 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Bump:

Police are searching for a black man and white woman believed to be driving a 2001-06 dark color Toyota Sequoia with beige trim.
EGx1EoiWkAE81B6.png
EGx1G9pXkAAcNlz.png

2:29 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Hoping to hear that she has been dropped off at a safe location any minute.

images

The fact that there could be a female involved gives me hope that this is not your standard pedophile random abduction case.

—-

Excellent. Got the pics. I knew we would have them any minute. LE is really appealing to the public here and plans to be communicative, moo.

—-

ETA: So no “peanut butter bumper”? This goes to show you how often initial witness descriptions can be skewed, moo.
Bumper looks gray on my screen. MOO

Xavier Harris on Twitter
AMBER ALERT: I just spoke with Sgt. Rodarius Mauldin he confirmed with me there is a new BOLO for a 2001-2006 Toyota Sequoia, Blue-Green with Tan or Brown trim. He says it’s a white female & black male enticing children with candy. If you see this car call @BhamPolice @WVTM13
1:14 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Xavier Harris on Twitter
He believes it does have a connection with missing 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
1:15 PM - 13 Oct 2019

You are amazing as usual, PommyMommy. And good on the LE in this case as well (and the people with the camera footage).

Looks like they have them on more than one camera. This is good news.

Xavier Harris on Twitter
THIS JUST IN: This is the vehicle police say they are looking for in connection to the abduction of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney. @WVTM13

EGx26UZXUAEEV2Z.jpg
EGx26THXkAMijtJ.jpg
EGx26TDW4AM9XbN.jpg
EGx26TFXYAA0ZxH.jpg

2:36 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Excellent. There is hope here!!!!!! I’m hoping to see Found Safe any minute!!!! With an AA out they will also likely have billboards on the highways. Someone may indeed recognize this vehicle!!

Thinking about motel parking lots atm.

AMBER ALERT: 3-year-old girl kidnapped in Birmingham
UPDATE : Police have issued an updated description of the vehicle involved in a child's kidnapping.

Police are looking for a 2001 - 2006 model Toyota Sequoia, blue-green in color with tan or brown trim. They believe a man and woman are enticing children with candy.

[...]

UPDATE : Police have issued an updated description of the vehicle involved in a child's kidnapping.

Police are looking for a 2001 - 2006 model Toyota Sequoia, blue-green in color with tan or brown trim. They believe a man and woman are enticing children with candy.

[...]

This candy thing is troubling.

I wonder if the other kids that were attempted to be lured were also females? And were they around the same age?

[...]

That trim looks grey silver to me. Not tan brown??

What is going on with all these child abduction?:(

I'm getting the impression that it's very easy to abduct a child from a public area or playground. The last three child abductions that have been discussed here happened in a public area where the parents were absent.

It not inconceivable that everyone who fantasizes about abducting a child is also realizing that 3 and 5 year old children are often unattended in public. That alone is shocking, but it appears to be common practice for parents to leave young children with other young children and expect that everything will end well.

Aren't there laws about leaving children under a certain age unattended at home? Does that not extend to public spaces?

Xavier Harris on Twitter
AMBER ALERT: I just spoke with Sgt. Rodarius Mauldin he confirmed with me there is a new BOLO for a 2001-2006 Toyota Sequoia, Blue-Green with Tan or Brown trim. He says it’s a white female & black male enticing children with candy. If you see this car call @BhamPolice @WVTM13
1:14 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Xavier Harris on Twitter
He believes it does have a connection with missing 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
1:15 PM - 13 Oct 2019

I don't know what I was expecting when I checked Cupcake's thread today, but this definitely was NOT it.

So they believe that she's been abducted by a couple who's been enticing kids with candy?

Wow. I can't think of a toddler case like this... only older kids/teens. This is kind of uncharted territory. Hopefully just want a child of their own...

This candy thing is troubling.

I wonder if the other kids that were attempted to be lured were also females? And were they around the same age?

That trim looks grey silver to me. Not tan brown??

I also want to know the timing of the enticements.
Were they before Cupcake was taken?
After?
Both?
Was there a warning issued if they were occurring before?

I don't know what I was expecting when I checked Cupcake's thread today, but this definitely was NOT it.

So they believe that she's been abducted by a couple who's been enticing kids with candy?

Wow. I can't think of a toddler case like this... only older kids/teens. This is kind of uncharted territory. Hopefully just want a child of their own...

I also want to know the timing of the enticements.
Were they before Cupcake was taken?
After?
Both?
Was there a warning issued if they were occurring before?

Glad to see you here, MsF. I was actually wondering if you, @MsMarple or @katydid23 would be able to provide some similar cases for references involving a M/F , random perps.

If they were previously trying to lure kids with candy, and with the abduction location not being Cupcake’s residence, I think we can indeed proceed with the notion of this likely being a random abduction (which LE stated as well, though they are not ruling anything out).

Again where those other kids females, and very small kids?

The only motive I can think of atm is child *advertiser censored*, jmo.

If someone was looking to have a child of their own, the way they’ve gone about it makes me worried that these could be violent individuals.

At this early stage I would venture to guess that perhaps the female abductor is a victim of abuse (childhood or other), moo. (I know that’s a leap atm. All brainstorming, speculation, could be way off here, just sharing some thoughts as they come.)

ETA: I wonder if the vehicle is stolen or a rental, or indeed their own vehicle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member