Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many vehicles that fit the category with the exception of the peanut butter protruding bumper. Any idea what a protruding bumper means? I suppose really doesn’t matter because any bumper that color on a dark suv I’m calling.

I hope and pray there is an ex who feels like this is his child and will keep her safe. I’ll be driving this area and surrounding states tomorrow and will be looking intently.

I also wondered what was meant by a "protruding bumper"

The difference in color suggests there was previous damage/it was replaced...wonder if protruding means it either wasn't replaced/attached properly or had yet another accident and is damaged/sticking out, or maybe the replacement part isn't the correct model or exact year and is a poor fit?

carol robinson on Twitter
Police are still canvassing Tom Brown Village where Kamille McKinney was abducted Saturday night. They are handing out flyers
EGxJfsvXYAEtyk2.jpg

11:18 AM - 13 Oct 2019

I also wondered what was meant by a "protruding bumper"

The difference in color suggests there was previous damage/it was replaced...wonder if protruding means it either wasn't replaced/attached properly or had yet another accident and is damaged/sticking out, or maybe the replacement part isn't the correct model or exact year and is a poor fit?
This makes sense. Maybe they replaced the bumper with a used one from a salvage yard and haven't painted it yet. The peanut butter color could also be primer. MOO

OCT 12, updated OCT 13, 2019
3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’
[...]

The suspect vehicle is a blue or black SUV, possibly a Toyota 4-Runner, with rims and a “peanut butter brown” protruding bumper.

[...]

Praytor said they are treating Kamille’s disappearance as a stranger abduction but are not ruling out any scenario. “Anytime a 3-year-old is not with their parents, you consider them being in danger,’’ Praytor said.

Police said they’ve been in contact with the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service and have all available resources from the BPD on the search. “We’re pulling out all the stops to find out what happened to Kamille,” Praytor said.

[...]

To the person or people who have Kamille, Praytor said this: “We would ask you to not take this any further. You can take her to a fire station, a police station, a hospital, anywhere you can drop the child off safely so she can be returned to her family.”

[...]

Praytor said anyone who had children at the birthday part Kamille was attending, or anyone who was in the vicinity, to please let investigators know. “It’s possible some folks may not know what happened and may have seen something,’’ he said. “Anybody whose child was at the party, give us a call.”

He also said there are a lot of businesses in the area of 41st Street and Messer Airport Highway that may have surveillance cameras that recorded the suspect’s vehicle as it left the scene. “If you have video cameras on your business or house, please contact us,’’ he said. “We feel like we still have hot leads and we’re following up on those as we speak.”

[...]
You would think that the list of parents and children were already available to the whoever invited them all? Did they all just take off after she was abducted?

You would think that the list of parents and children were already available to the whoever invited them all? Did they all just take off after she was abducted?
Yes, you would think so. I guess if the parents dropped them off and someone else took them home or they walked home LE still wants to speak to the parents...? Not sure where I'm going with this. :p Hmmm MOO

Hopefully, they'll find some video and get a better description of these two perps. Very scant information other than the model and color of their vehicle.

It does seem the Birmingham police are giving this a big publicity push, though. Someone knows who these people are and has seen them in that unusual older 4-runner.

I wonder if the description of the “peanut butter” bumper has caused the perps to paint it or even remove it? Encourage all to be on the lookout for a similar vehicle without a front bumper. And if it has been removed it has likely been tossed somewhere. Look for it! They could have travelled all night...and could be a long way from the area already ... ugh! Why would a couple ... snatch a toddler ... for what possible reason? I cannot fathom...

C'mon people, get them that camera footage!

OCT 13, 2019
Birmingham Police: Girl, 3, kidnapped from birthday party
Birmingham Deputy Chief Scott Praytor told Al.com that investigators are asking any homes or businesses in the Avondale area near the Tom Brown Village public housing complex to share surveillance camera footage with police.

Xavier Harris on Twitter
AMBER ALERT: I just spoke with Sgt. Rodarius Mauldin he confirmed with me there is a new BOLO for a 2001-2006 Toyota Sequoia, Blue-Green with Tan or Brown trim. He says it’s a white female & black male enticing children with candy. If you see this car call @BhamPolice @WVTM13
1:14 PM - 13 Oct 2019

Xavier Harris on Twitter
He believes it does have a connection with missing 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
1:15 PM - 13 Oct 2019

OCT 13, 2019
Birmingham police hold press conference regarding the kidnapping of Kamille McKinney.

Some quick notes from the PC, paraphrasing, moo:

•This picture was taken yesterday:
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

(Image source, post #1 of thread)

•This was not Camille’s birthday party and does not live at that residence.

•Appealing to abductors to drop her off somewhere safe such as a fire station, police station, hospital.

•They are treating it as a stranger abduction but not ruling anything out.

•Anytime a child is not with her parents, the child is considered to be in danger, Re: the length of time she has been missing and it’s potential implications, “10 seconds is too long”.

•Mother is being cooperative and family is very upset.

•Appealing to businesses and residences in the area who may have surveillance footage for LE to review.

•Many leads they are following up on. “We still have hot leads right now”.

•Re: more pictures, “we will probably release some things throughout the day as we get them.”

•Encouraging people to call in with “any tidbit”. “You don’t have to give a name.”

•IMO LE is working this to the best of their ability to help bring this child home and appears to be appealing to the community for any help and seems as though they will be communicative with the media re: the progress of this investigation, moo. Our Late Great @Foxfire would be glad to see that the value of the community and the public in a case like this is being emphasized.

Last edited:
Been looking up Toyota Sequoias for a visual reference, that are blue, green but can't find any with tan colored trim though in certain lighting/angles, certain ones can appear tan.

This one, for example: (**RANDOM used vehicle currently for sale**)
http://www.mandmmotorsdecatur.com/v...uoia-sr5-suv-7159a036af32f9479e051e96a3322d6e
First photo of front view of car, trim looks to be a very faded black or dark grey. But side view, with light hitting it, surprisingly looks kind of Tan, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB