Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did they give her meth?? ??? Why???? Thrills & giggles? Or was there some other purpose?

You can’t even make this stuff up if you tried...couple abducts random three year old, gives her meth, does God only knows what to her, kills her, dumps her in the trash... I mean who the heck...grrrr...words are failing. Poor Cupcake. And she was crying when they abducted her...

I still wonder about CP here, moo. Maybe they just didn’t find it.

It is also revealing that he admitted that Brown took cupcakes clothing off and bathed her, after she fell into her deadly sleep. I am assuming that was to clean away any evidence they had left during the assault. :(

Stallworth allegedly accused Brown of putting her hands over McKinney’s nose and mouth, resulting in her falling “asleep.” He also claimed that Brown removed her bows and clothes and gave her a bath. Stallworth said his next memory is waking up in bed with his girlfriend next to him, according to the news outlet.
Kamille McKinney: Meth, sedative found in murdered toddler’s decomposing body [Court]

Important clarification, moo / BBM:

“Ross went on to say that Stallworth claimed Brown, 'told him to do something sexual to the child,' but he refused.

That same night, there was evidence presented to Judge Clyde Jones that Stallworth drove to a gas station to buy an energy drink and a sexual performance pill.

An autopsy report showed no signs that the child was sexually assaulted, though prosecutors said the level of decomposition of McKinney's body could have impacted the ability to prove abuse.”
Wait ? You can get this kind of pill at a gas station ? (Not the energy drink)

So where does the blood come in???
I'm guessing from the sexual assault that can't be proven because of the condition of her body. :mad::mad::mad: MOO

Testimony: Drugs found in Kamille McKinney’s decomposed body
Collins also pointed out that Kamille’s mouth, vagina and anus were all swabbed for DNA and there was no sign of sexual assault. Reynolds said the condition of Kamille’s body by the time it was found made it difficult to tell what, if anything, had been done to her sexually.

Wait ? You can get this kind of pill at a gas station ? (Not the energy drink)

You can’t get the real pill from quick marts but they sell all kind of (what I consider bogus) energy pills, etc that are likely made in China with flour.

The details that came out today are sadistic and shocking. They are both going to end up pointing the finger at each other. The detectives testimony will likely be backed up by video recordings of the interviews so neither of these monsters have anywhere to hide.

It’s hard to say this but its actually WORSE then I imagined. I can’t even go there but it’s safe to say the most hideous and heinous crime was committed and they need the needle brought out pronto. Chop Chop.

I'm guessing from the sexual assault that can't be proven because of the condition of her body. :mad::mad::mad: MOO

Testimony: Drugs found in Kamille McKinney’s decomposed body
Collins also pointed out that Kamille’s mouth, vagina and anus were all swabbed for DNA and there was no sign of sexual assault. Reynolds said the condition of Kamille’s body by the time it was found made it difficult to tell what, if anything, had been done to her sexually.
The time her precious body stayed in that dumpster in an apartment complex of the suspects is infuriating! What day did LE originally visit this complex?

I can’t make sense out of the last tweet. Is it a typo? Does he mean corroborated? Or communicated?

this one:
Under cross examination, Detective Ross told Stallworth's attorney Derrick Collins that his client had cooperated that the suspect never remembered seeing the girl in the Toyota Sequoia the couple had been seen riding in. @WVTM13
Muriel Bailey on Twitter
Case involving Patrick Stallworth charged in the death of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney sent to grand jury. Still no bond. #birmingham @abc3340
ELcXhXqW4AUgyby.jpg

12:46 PM - 10 Dec 2019

Muriel Bailey on Twitter
Prosecutors say Stallworth and Brown worked together to kidnap Cupcake using candy. Defense argues Stallworth had nothing to do with it, it was all Brown’s doing.
12:48 PM - 10 Dec 2019

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
BREAKING: Judge Clyde Jones has found enough probable cause to send the capital murder case against Patrick Stallworth to the grand jury in connection with the kidnapping and death of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney. @WVTM13
1:17 PM - 10 Dec 2019 from Birmingham, AL

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
New details: Levels of meth and trazodone were found in McKinney’s body, which prosecutors say sat in a construction dumpster at a Center Point apartment complex for ten days. @WVTM13
1:23 PM - 10 Dec 2019 from Birmingham, AL

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
Detective Jonathan Ross revealed that Derick Brown’s hints help locate McKinney’s body in the dumpster. @WVTM13
1:28 PM - 10 Dec 2019 from Homewood, AL

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
Autopsy report showed no signs that McKinney was sexually assaulted. But prosecutors say the level of decomposition could have impacted ability to prove abuse. @WVTM13
1:29 PM - 10 Dec 2019 from Homewood, AL

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
Detective Jonathan Ross also testified that Stallworth bought nearly $20 worth of candy from a gas station only minutes before approaching teens looking for a girl near Tom Brown Village the day of Cupcake's disappearance.
ELc1vR1XYAALs5H.jpg

2:58 PM - 10 Dec 2019

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
Ross said Stallworth told them he first saw the child with Brown on the couch watching television. When Stallworth told Brown the girl was not her's, Ross said Brown responded that she wanted to keep her. @WVTM13
ELc2E43WoAAVj4N.jpg

2:59 PM - 10 Dec 2019

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
The detective also said Stallworth watched Brown, 'place her hands over Cupcake's nose and mouth' and the girl was asleep. When police asked Stallworth what he meant by asleep, he clarified that she was dead.
@WVTM13
3:01 PM - 10 Dec 2019

Jon Paepcke on Twitter
Under cross examination, Detective Ross told Stallworth's attorney Derrick Collins that his client had cooperated that the suspect never remembered seeing the girl in the Toyota Sequoia the couple had been seen riding in. @WVTM13
ELc2wDWW4AAa340.jpg

3:02 PM - 10 Dec 2019

I can’t make sense out of the last tweet. Is it a typo? Does he mean corroborated? Or communicated?

this one:
I think you are right & it was supposed to say "communicated".

The time her precious body stayed in that dumpster in an apartment complex of the suspects is infuriating! What day did LE originally visit this complex?
The 14th, I believe - the same night they found the vehicle and brought PS and DB in for questioning. However, Cupcake wasn't found in the dumpster. She was found in the landfill. God, that's awful to type. :(:mad: MOO

this one:
Yeah, I think you and Subie are correct - probably "communicated." MOO

The 14th, I believe - the same night they found the vehicle and brought PS and DB in for questioning. However, Cupcake wasn't found in the dumpster. She was found in the landfill. God, that's awful to type. :(:mad: MOO

Yeah, I think you and Subie are correct - probably "communicated." MOO
Yep, you’re right. I had forgotten that. I hadn’t read article before I reacted! My apologies! In the article it said:

Ross later indicated that it was Brown who pointed them to a construction trash dumpster at Parkway Villas, which is mostly vacant, in the search for Kamille. That dumpster was taken to a landfill and examined by a specially-trained team of FBI agents, who recovered Kamille’s decomposed remains on Oct. 22.

(Back to my comments) Although, after reading that quote ONLY, it is unclear. I remember we had discussions about this prior and the chief had mentioned taking the dumpsters to the landfill and holding them which does clarify.

To be more clear, it would have helped to say... “that dumpster had already or previously been taken to a landfill, and after Brown pointing them to it, the dumpster was searched and FBI agents recovered Kamilles decomposed remains.”

On Monday, Michael Coleman shared on Facebook an illustration done Louis Tolbert with photos of TJ, Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney and Jurnee Coleman, accompanied by the caption “Birmingham, Our Angels.”
upload_2019-12-11_5-5-59.jpeg

The fathers of both girls on Monday said their hearts ache for TJ’s family and said they are there for TJ’s parents if needed. “I know how they feel,’’ said Dominic McKinney, Kamille’s father. “It hurts.”

He said he closely watched Kamille’s case, and now TJ’s. “The day they found Cupcake, I cried my heart out,’’ Coleman said. “I don’t wish it on nobody.”

Johnson: How many babies must die before deadly choices end?

The shooting death of yet another child should be enough to make us all say: enough. And to help others make better choices.

“All of it is senseless. They didn’t do anything to harm anybody or anything,’’ he said. “They had no sins, but I guess God had a better plan for them all.”

“I just want us black people to come together,’’ Coleman said. “It’s not just hurting the families of the kids, it’s hurting thousands of people. I really just want it to stop.

Both fathers said they like to think that Jurnee, Kamille and TJ are together in Heaven. “TJ’s an angel now just like the rest of them,’’ McKinney said.

“I know they’re looking down on us and we need to let them know it wasn’t their fault,’’ McKinney said. “They were just born into a world of wickedness.”
Parents of slain children mourn 5-year-old’s slaying

Stallworth's defense attorneys argued during court that the witness accounts were inconsistent and Stallworth was not with Brown for a portion of the day of the birthday party, according to WBMA. The attorney also said that the reason why Stallworth's phone pinged to the area is because Brown had it with her in the SUV, since hers was broken.

A judge ruled Tuesday that there was enough evidence to send the case against Stallworth to a grand jury, The Associated Press reported.

Stallworth's attorney, Derrick Collins, declined to offer a statement to ABC News, citing a court-ordered gag order.

The Jefferson County District Attorney's office and public defender for Brown did not immediately respond to ABC News' request for comment.
Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney was given meth, sedative before she was murdered: Prosecutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot