Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated liking your post- those sickos. May they rot in hell for eternity. At least Brown's kids will never have to worry about her being in their life again.
Yeah, but I wonder what she may have done to her own children.( I pray nothing) If any of her children are old enough to be interviewed I hope LE makes sure to have that done. As much as I despise her, I pray her children have a better life without her.

I can’t make sense out of the last tweet. Is it a typo? Does he mean corroborated? Or communicated?

this one:
Under cross examination, Detective Ross told Stallworth's attorney Derrick Collins that his client had cooperated that the suspect never remembered seeing the girl in the Toyota Sequoia the couple had been seen riding in. @WVTM13
You doesn't remember a unknown child in the SUV? How stupid does he think a jury is? Right now it's a toss up between PS and IY. Both evil as hell and dumb as dirt.

DEC 10, 2019
Testimony: Drugs found in Kamille McKinney’s decomposed body
[…]

Testimony and questioning by Stallworth’s defense attorney, Derrick Collins, indicated Stallworth has told detectives he had nothing to do with the abduction or killing of Kamille.

Instead, Stallworth’s attorney indicated, Brown was solely responsible and Stallworth lied because of his love for Brown. Collins has previously said Brown has made statements implicating Stallworth and it was disclosed Tuesday that it was Brown who told detectives where Kamille’s remains could be found.

[…]

Five minutes after buying the candy, two preteen girls were leaving cheerleading practice from Hayes K-8 when the two approached them in a blue SUV, Ross said. One of the girls, age 11, reported Stallworth told her, "I’m looking for a girl that looks like you,'' Ross testified.

The girls said the man offered them candy. They became apprehensive and the other girl said, “Let’s go.” There was security video from Hayes to back up their story, but it was not close enough to show the occupants. The girls described the female with the male as “dark-skinned” and “chunky.”

[…]

Other children told police a man in a vehicle that matched Stallworth’s SUV was giving out candy in the housing community, and said eventually Kamille got into the vehicle with them. “She was crying,” Ross testified a 10-year-old boy told him.

[…]

… Phone records put Stallworth at Tom Brown Village at the time of the abduction, and it was Stallworth who had a prescription for Trazodone. Also on the night of the abduction, testimony showed, Stallworth went to a convenience store near his home to buy an energy drink and a pill for erectile dysfunction.

[…]
How do these people find each other? Can you imagine that type of conversation? Lets go troll for children.:(:(:(

next time u are at a private owned stop and shop look around the counter. they are called things like "horny goat weed" and have pix of women in revealing clothing.

I’ve casually noticed these so-called “supplementals” around the counter with their suggestive packaging. Always thought “ya right” and wondered who would be dumb enough to buy that junk and actually ingest it. Guess we found one of those dummies. Now the companies making this garbage can conduct their focus groups on death row.

Other countries successfully use chemical castration and have minimal recidivism rates. I don’t know why we don’t use it here.

Maybe it’s the name, people don’t understand it’s not physical castration? It’s taking pills to eliminate a sexual drive, and it’s not permanent.
I would like to see physical castration for a case like this. Permanent, the death penalty is permanent enough for me.

Stallworth supposedly watched but did nothing to harm her?

So....the OTC convenience store Erectile Dysfunction pills were for DBs non-existent penis? Is that honestly the idea he's trying to sell?
Stallsworth watched and did nothing to help, either. JMO I think that proves to me he is guilty and lying through his teeth.

DEC 13, 2019
Autopsy: Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney was given meth, sedative
[…]

According to the defense, there was no DNA evidence of a sexual assault and no indication that she was killed or abducted by Stallworth. The defense claims he went to sleep at his apartment and upon waking, saw Brown and McKinney on the couch. Stallworth then told Brown to take McKinney back home before he fell asleep again, the defense said. According to the defense, when Stallworth woke up, Brown was next to him in bed, and there was no sign of the child.

Prosecutors said Stallworth was interviewed multiple times and denied knowing anything about McKinney. After her body was found, he told investigators a different story. His defense says he lied in earlier interviews because “he loved Brown.” The defense says Stallworth’s presence at his apartment is not evidence of a crime and that it was Brown who told investigators where to find McKinney’s body.

[…]

Stoney Sharp on Twitter
HAPPENING TODAY--Derick Brown's preliminary hearing is scheduled for 9 a.m. in Jefferson County. She is the second capital murder suspect charged with kidnapping and killing 3-year-old Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney. Details LIVE now on @abc3340 .
ELqdrNwXkAAMQyk.jpg

5:27 AM - 13 Dec 2019

Stoney Sharp on Twitter (Video)
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.---Today, capital murder suspect Derick Brown's preliminary hearing in the Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney fatal kidnapping case. LIVE now on @abc3340.
6:29 AM - 13 Dec 2019

DEC 13, 2019
Autopsy: Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney was given meth, sedative
[…]

According to the defense, there was no DNA evidence of a sexual assault and no indication that she was killed or abducted by Stallworth. The defense claims he went to sleep at his apartment and upon waking, saw Brown and McKinney on the couch. Stallworth then told Brown to take McKinney back home before he fell asleep again, the defense said. According to the defense, when Stallworth woke up, Brown was next to him in bed, and there was no sign of the child.

Prosecutors said Stallworth was interviewed multiple times and denied knowing anything about McKinney. After her body was found, he told investigators a different story. His defense says he lied in earlier interviews because “he loved Brown.” The defense says Stallworth’s presence at his apartment is not evidence of a crime and that it was Brown who told investigators where to find McKinney’s body.

[…]

Yeah cuz it's totally normal to find a kidnapped child in your possession and just shrug it off and go back to sleep. Right.

JMO

DEC 13, 2019
Derick Brown, suspect in Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney case, appears in court
On Friday, suspect Derick Irisha Brown appeared in court after being charged with capital murder for the death of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, a Birmingham 3-year-old.

[…]

In Patrick Stallworth’s court appearance earlier this week, prosecutors argued that Brown was with Stallworth for the entirety of the Saturday McKinney disappeared. Prosecutors say that on that day around noon, Brown and Stallworth were seen offering candy to middle school girls near the Tom Brown Village housing community.

In Stallworth’s court appearance, prosecutors said that there was evidence of a mattress inside the suspects’ apartment indicating a mixture of blood and DNA from Brown, Stallworth and McKinney. His defense team argued Stallworth was asleep for much of the time McKinney was at their apartment.

[…]

Brea Douglas on Twitter
Derick Brown-woman accused of capital murder in the death of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney was in court today. Detectives say she told them her boyfriend Patrick Stallworth sexually abused McKinney and put her body in a trash bin with old furniture. Her case is going to a grand jury
10:56 AM - 13 Dec 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/CBS_42/status/1205534153921441793"]CBS 42 on Twitter[/URL]
#BREAKING: Testimony: Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney was sexually assaulted before her murder
ELrqnbdXsAAgiPM.jpg

11:05 AM - 13 Dec 2019

Last edited:
DEC 13, 2019
Testimony: Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney was sexually assaulted before her murder
[…]

During Brown’s court appearance, Birmingham Police Detective Jonathan Ross said Brown testified in an interview that she saw Patrick Stallworth sexually assault McKinney in their apartment.

Brown’s defense claims within the FBI DNA report it was noted that Stallworth’s DNA was found on Cupcake’s fingernails and Brown’s was not. Brown’s defense provided a jail photo in which a small scratch is visible on Stallworth’s torso.

[…]

In his final statements Friday, Judge Clyde Jones said it’s evident that Brown and Stallworth worked together and that one or both of them sexually abused McKinney and caused her death.

[…]

If Stallworth was under the influence of meth himself - there was no way he just went to bed, fell asleep and then wakes up next day confused. Tweakers do not just fall asleep without something to bring them down. I haven’t heard he was cranking, but my opinion - he was. Along with his nasty ** I can’t say it, but I’m sure thinking it!
Slow painful death is my vote for punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyhound2008