Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The case is being prosecuted by District Attorney Danny Carr and assistant district attorneys Misty Reynolds and Peyton “Neal” Zarzour. Brown is represented by Jefferson County Public Defender Adam Danneman.

Representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Birmingham, as well as federal public defender Glennon Threatt, have sat through both hearings. Their presence indicates federal kidnapping charges could be filed against one or both of the suspects.

She said she first became aware that the child was in her Toyota Sequoia at the Jet Pep, though no testimony was given Friday about how that came to be.

Ross testified that video from the store showed Brown getting out of the SUV, going inside to pay for gas and buying a strawberry drink. Under questioning by the prosecutor, Ross said Brown’s demeanor did not indicate anything was amiss. “She seemed fine to me. She’s walking fine. Seemed normal,’’ Ross said.

Brown told detectives that after stopping at Jet Pep, the couple went back to their apartment. This is where the stories given by Stallworth and Brown begin to differ.
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney suspect said she saw child’s sexual assault

This is so vile that I almost wish I didn't come back to Cupcakes thread. Pigs in people suits, what on earth?
Poor Cupcake!

All this goes down while the innocent one is out smoking. Sure.
Wake up and see your man sexually assaulting a BABY? Meh. Back to sleep.
Yep. This all tracks.

Kinda wish I was trippin.

DEC 13, 2019
Autopsy: Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney was given meth, sedative
[…]

According to the defense, there was no DNA evidence of a sexual assault and no indication that she was killed or abducted by Stallworth. The defense claims he went to sleep at his apartment and upon waking, saw Brown and McKinney on the couch. Stallworth then told Brown to take McKinney back home before he fell asleep again, the defense said. According to the defense, when Stallworth woke up, Brown was next to him in bed, and there was no sign of the child.

Prosecutors said Stallworth was interviewed multiple times and denied knowing anything about McKinney. After her body was found, he told investigators a different story. His defense says he lied in earlier interviews because “he loved Brown.” The defense says Stallworth’s presence at his apartment is not evidence of a crime and that it was Brown who told investigators where to find McKinney’s body.

[…]
Looks like Stallworth's defense attorney left out a few things in that story.

What about the minimart video where Stallowrth is buying 20 bucks worth of candy to give out to his targets?

What about other video where he is seen with the little victim and her cousin, minutes before the abduction?

What about the 11 yr old witness who saw him with Brown as they put the victim in their SUV?

Sorry Mr defense attorney, but you cannot just begin this narrative with your client innocently waking top in his bed...:rolleyes:;...:mad:

Ross, a 28-year veteran of the Birmingham Police Department, became visibly upset as he recounted the graphic details of the sexual assault Brown described to police. Jefferson County Circuit Judge Clyde Jones paused the proceedings to allow members of the audience to leave. Both of McKinney's parents were present in the courtroom for the entire hearing.
Derick Brown told police she witnessed boyfriend rape Kamille McKinney
Oh my gosh!! I was just going to post that I hope her family was not there. Those poor souls.

This is so vile that I almost wish I didn't come back to Cupcakes thread. Pigs in people suits, what on earth?
Poor Cupcake!

All this goes down while the innocent one is out smoking. Sure.
Wake up and see your man sexually assaulting a BABY? Meh. Back to sleep.
Yep. This all tracks.

Kinda wish I was trippin.

Imagine. If she’d gone back in her room and called 911 leaving the door unlocked for the cops.

I will never understand. Just like Mariah Smith. You witness this horrific, vile crime and have the ability to prevent further damage. Why wouldn’t you want to be the hero?

Utterly disgusting but I'm not surprised.

Lies Lies Lies from both of them. Unbelievable.

Alabama has the death penalty I hope? If anyone deserved it, it's these two.

My heart aches for Cupcake.

We all knew this was going to be the outcome.

Imagine. If she’d gone back in her room and called 911 leaving the door unlocked for the cops.

I will never understand. Just like Mariah Smith. You witness this horrific, vile crime and have the ability to prevent further damage. Why wouldn’t you want to be the hero?
She's lying!! She was right in the middle of it. They both crawled out of their cess pools and committed these vile acts against a three year old. I would be amazed if there aren't other victims of theirs out there.

I have no words....... except to say I can only hope these two evil monsters get the biggest dose of karma imaginable. And that the prosecution doesn't make any plea deals. I want them both to go to trial, get convicted, and receive the death penalty for their actions. I hope they suffer in fear every day for the rest of their miserable lives, knowing that they are going to die and there's nothing they can do about it.

#justice4cupcake (and any other victim(s) of these demons).

There's a poll here started by Tricia about 10 years ago (but still open to voting) that you might want to check out. :)

What Punishment Should a Pedophile Receive for Sexually Abusing a Child?
Ooooo...I just wrote my thoughts about this on this link that you provided @PommyMommy. Thank you doing that. I’m pretty sure I’m the lone wolf regarding the subject matter.
As for my answer & how it relates to CC’s case, it is MOO that DB should not get a second chance bc of what she did in the past to her very own children.

How horribly, horribly sad for little Cupcake. I hated reading all she went through. Poor sweet little girl.
I am so angry and outraged at both of these horrible monsters. There aren't enough words. They are both guilty to the core and they both deserve the DP. So sad, angry and disgusted that they even exist. Her poor parents. I'm broken for them.

OT but...
Woman found bound with zip ties leads Alabama deputies to slain woman’s body
WBRC in Birmingham reported that Jefferson County 911 dispatchers received a call at 4:42 p.m. Friday from the alleged kidnapping victim. According to AL.com, the woman told a dispatcher she didn’t know where she was.

Deputies were able to trace her cellphone to the Woodside Condominiums in Center Point, a city about 15 miles northeast of Birmingham.

The condominium complex is the same one in which authorities allege 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, a Birmingham toddler abducted from outside a birthday party Oct. 12, was sexually assaulted and killed. Cupcake’s body was found 10 days later in a dumpster at a landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader