Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEC 17, 2019
3-year-old ‘Cupcake’ McKinney fought for life after kidnapping, sex as
When Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s remains were found in a dumpster at an Alabama landfill Oct. 22, the DNA of the man accused of killing the 3-year-old was found under her fingernails, according to court testimony last week.

That man, Patrick Devone Stallworth, had scratches on his chest while in police custody in the days following the toddler’s Oct. 12 abduction from outside a birthday party at Birmingham’s Tom Brown Village public housing complex, investigators said.

[…]

Wow. Cupcake was a little fighter! Spunky girl, no wonder they had to drug her up. At least, she is going to "win". She fought back, and it sealed the deal on her killer. RIP, Cupcake.

Wow. Cupcake was a little fighter! Spunky girl, no wonder they had to drug her up. At least, she is going to "win". She fought back, and it sealed the deal on her killer. RIP, Cupcake.

Yes, at least there will be justice.

I wish all of these offenders who think 3-year-olds are acceptable props for their own sexual gratification would just have their brains removed and dissected/studies to find out what the hell is wrong with them so maybe we can prevent it in the future.

Yes, at least there will be justice.

I wish all of these offenders who think 3-year-olds are acceptable props for their own sexual gratification would just have their brains removed and dissected/studies to find out what the hell is wrong with them so maybe we can prevent it in the future.
^^This.
While they are alive & no pain meds/sedation......................:mad:
MOO

DEC 17, 2019
When Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s remains were found in a dumpster at an Alabama landfill Oct. 22, the DNA of the man accused of killing the 3-year-old was found under her fingernails, according to court testimony last week.

That man, Patrick Devone Stallworth, had scratches on his chest while in police custody in the days following the toddler’s Oct. 12 abduction from outside a birthday party at Birmingham’s Tom Brown Village public housing complex, investigators said.

[…]
From your link:
According to the news site, Brown’s public defender argued Friday that his client was innocent of the capital murder charge. He argued that the allegations against Brown aligned better with the lesser charge of felony murder.

“We’re not here to talk about whether Ms. Brown is a good person,” said her attorney, Adam Danneman, according to AL.com. “That would be a very short conversation.”

Jefferson County Circuit Judge Clyde Jones disagreed.

“It’s clear to me one or both of them sexually abused this child,” then killed her, Jones told the attorney. “This woman (Brown) did not come forward. She could have easily went to law enforcement.”

Jones said the evidence indicated Brown was “acting in concert” with Stallworth and said there was plenty to warrant the case being sent to a grand jury.
https://www.news965.com/news/nation...sex-assault-testimony/34mYuPY5AFodmQddAqiFlM/

If Judge Jones is right we should be looking at two capital murder cases. I'm pretty sure the Grand Jury will indict. MOO.

DEC 17, 2019

[…]

There goes his attorneys story---that Stallworth was asleep and woke up in time to see his girlfriend commit this crime. They will have to invent a new story now. Vile creatures, both of the accused.

JAN 5, 2020
Bail: The balance between rights and public safety
[...]

The murders of Blanchard and McKinney and the criminal records of those accused prompted the court of public opinion to question why Yazeed and Brown were allowed bond.

One woman posted on Facebook, “[Brown] should have been in prison and Cupcake may still be alive.” On the same link on WBRC Fox 6’s Facebook page, another user chimed in, “How could a judge keep letting her get away with these things?”

[...]

“Everyone charged, no matter how guilty they may appear in the press, no matter how guilty they may have said they are, by law, is presumed to be innocent and are entitled to a bond,” said Tommy Spina, criminal defense lawyer and former municipal judge.

He added, “The purpose of bond is to ensure... that you show up for court when you are supposed to.”

[...]

The Eighth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution establishes the right to a reasonable bond. “And a reasonable bond is a bond you can make,” explained Spina. “So a $15,000 bond, if you couldn’t make it, you’d hire a bondsman and pay him $1,500.”

[...]

The range for a murder charge is $15,000 to $150,000. The range for a Class A felony, such as first-degree kidnapping, is $10,000 to $60,000.

[...]

Brown’s bond was $209,000 after she was charged with kidnapping, second degree assault, attempt to elude/death and reckless engagement.

While both suspects have criminal records dating back a decade, they only had a few convictions each and none for violent felonies.

[...]

Last year, a proposed constitutional amendment that would give judges more ability to deny bail in certain cases passed the House but stalled in the Senate. Representative Chip Brown, R-Mobile, said his proposal “has the opportunity to save lives and keep the most violent of offenders from using the revolving door and getting right back out into the community.” In a Facebook post, Rep. Brown said he will file the amendment during the 2020 legislation session.

[...]

What they did to this poor baby is sickening beyond comprehension, I can't read the details, but I know Cupcake must have been terrified. :(

There's a special place in Hell for these two defendants, and I hope they suffer every remaining day of their miserable lives. :mad:

IMO

There are some cases that I don't want to find out the answers, and this is one of them. But one of the posters on another thread I follow has this case under their Avatar so I decided to come take a peek after months of not looking.

The answers I have just caught up on this case are beyond horrific. SMDH

There are some cases that I don't want to find out the answers, and this is one of them. But one of the posters on another thread I follow has this case under their Avatar so I decided to come take a peek after months of not looking.

Same here. :(

Xavier Harris on Twitter (Video)
HAPPENING NOW: Family of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney balloon release in her memory. @WVTM13
12:13 PM - 28 Dec 2019

Oh shucks, I get that the family is suffering and needs to do something special in her memory, but can't we stop doing balloon releases? Maybe plant a tree, or dedicate a new piece of playground equipment, or furnish a classroom with story books, or bring a donation for the foodbank. ..
Balloons Blow - Don't Let Them Go

FEB 13, 2020
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s mother speaks for first time since her tragic death
It’s been nearly four months since 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s death, and the community is still feeling the impact of the tragedy–no one more so than McKinney’s mother, April Thomas.

“It’s rough,” Thomas said. “I have good days, I have bad days. But it’ll never be the same. I can’t wake up to her smiling at me or waking me up with her hugs or kisses. It’s rough.”

[...]

“What are we going to do to prevent this from happening?” Thomas said. “While the gifts are nice, it still doesn’t [make] our community better. I would rather see more events towards trying to push things to be better. Enough is enough.”

[...]

FEB 13, 2020
Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s mother speaks for first time since her tragic death
It’s been nearly four months since 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s death, and the community is still feeling the impact of the tragedy–no one more so than McKinney’s mother, April Thomas.

“It’s rough,” Thomas said. “I have good days, I have bad days. But it’ll never be the same. I can’t wake up to her smiling at me or waking me up with her hugs or kisses. It’s rough.”

[...]

“What are we going to do to prevent this from happening?” Thomas said. “While the gifts are nice, it still doesn’t [make] our community better. I would rather see more events towards trying to push things to be better. Enough is enough.”

[...]

I promised myself I wouldn’t cry when I came here today to check on Justice for lil baby doll Kamille, so I can not watch her mama :(
But Miss April, please know my heart hurts for you:( & Kamille’s daddy & all who loved your beautiful lil girl

I left this case after the sickos were arrested and I read details that I can never unread. I will never come back to this thread. I have no further comment except to say that a 3 year old child was left vulnerable for the worst possible nightmare to happen in her life, and end her life. RIP little cupcake.

Happy Heavenly Birthday Cupcake! No one can ever harm you again, you are in God's hands now!
Cupcake walking with Jesus.jpg Cupcake Jesus Kiss.jpg
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members