Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but...
Woman found bound with zip ties leads Alabama deputies to slain woman’s body
WBRC in Birmingham reported that Jefferson County 911 dispatchers received a call at 4:42 p.m. Friday from the alleged kidnapping victim. According to AL.com, the woman told a dispatcher she didn’t know where she was.

Deputies were able to trace her cellphone to the Woodside Condominiums in Center Point, a city about 15 miles northeast of Birmingham.

The condominium complex is the same one in which authorities allege 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, a Birmingham toddler abducted from outside a birthday party Oct. 12, was sexually assaulted and killed. Cupcake’s body was found 10 days later in a dumpster at a landfill.

dang I'm glad i don't live there.... was the dead body related to the escaped abducted woman? so many questions....

dang I'm glad i don't live there.... was the dead body related to the escaped abducted woman? so many questions....
Me, too @cvaldez1975 !! Not a safe place!!
From what I am understanding, the zip tied woman that escaped had been kidnapped because she knew about the murder of Kellie Hughes & was able to lead LE to Kellie’s body.
MOO

OT but...
WBRC in Birmingham reported that Jefferson County 911 dispatchers received a call at 4:42 p.m. Friday from the alleged kidnapping victim. According to AL.com, the woman told a dispatcher she didn’t know where she was.

Deputies were able to trace her cellphone to the Woodside Condominiums in Center Point, a city about 15 miles northeast of Birmingham.

The condominium complex is the same one in which authorities allege 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, a Birmingham toddler abducted from outside a birthday party Oct. 12, was sexually assaulted and killed. Cupcake’s body was found 10 days later in a dumpster at a landfill.

This just proves that truth is stranger than fiction!!!! How bizarre!

Wow - I was looking for MSM I had seen this weekend about the Mayor? Of center point saying their crime was not as bad as it looks in that area, and was mainly due to a few bad areas, and he mentioned the Woodside Condominiums. Didn’t find that yet, but found out about another arrest at the complex for a shooting death - Suspect in multiple crimes charged in deadly shooting at Center Point apartment complex

This guy has a scary past. I also thought this was the man responsible for Kellie Hughes death, but seems he was arrested for another mans murder at the complex. That complex needs to be burned down and rebuilt. IMO of course

ETA - I found what I was originally looking for. It seems they do have a plan to try and do something about those apartments Center Point mayor responds to increase in crime at condominium complex

OT but...

How very sad and disturbing. I will never understand a person that takes another persons life. I pray that the person or persons responsible are caught soon. Our society has went from looking out for your fellow man to everybody for their self, know matter how many people get hurt in the process.

Wow - I was looking for MSM I had seen this weekend about the Mayor? Of center point saying their crime was not as bad as it looks in that area, and was mainly due to a few bad areas, and he mentioned the Woodside Condominiums. Didn’t find that yet, but found out about another arrest at the complex for a shooting death - Suspect in multiple crimes charged in deadly shooting at Center Point apartment complex

This guy has a scary past. I also thought this was the man responsible for Kellie Hughes death, but seems he was arrested for another mans murder at the complex. That complex needs to be burned down and rebuilt. IMO of course

ETA - I found what I was originally looking for. It seems they do have a plan to try and do something about those apartments Center Point mayor responds to increase in crime at condominium complex
I agree it needs to be burned down, I disagree that it needs to be rebuilt.

DEC 17, 2019
3-year-old ‘Cupcake’ McKinney fought for life after kidnapping, sex as
When Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s remains were found in a dumpster at an Alabama landfill Oct. 22, the DNA of the man accused of killing the 3-year-old was found under her fingernails, according to court testimony last week.

That man, Patrick Devone Stallworth, had scratches on his chest while in police custody in the days following the toddler’s Oct. 12 abduction from outside a birthday party at Birmingham’s Tom Brown Village public housing complex, investigators said.

[…]

DEC 17, 2019
3-year-old ‘Cupcake’ McKinney fought for life after kidnapping, sex as
When Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney’s remains were found in a dumpster at an Alabama landfill Oct. 22, the DNA of the man accused of killing the 3-year-old was found under her fingernails, according to court testimony last week.

That man, Patrick Devone Stallworth, had scratches on his chest while in police custody in the days following the toddler’s Oct. 12 abduction from outside a birthday party at Birmingham’s Tom Brown Village public housing complex, investigators said.

[…]

very detailed article. must read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members