Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck.

Is this cousin the one that lives at TBV?

It says in the TV broadcast that the two children (in the publicized video) are Kamille and Long's niece.

Long being the person they interviewed.

Don't know if that helps ... it doesn't help me work out who is who, in relation to the little girls, other than Long is the other little girl's aunt.

Last edited:
I can't listen to the video. What is she saying and why is she so smiley/happy while saying it?

:confused:

I listened again ... slowly ... to get all of her words. I haven't included all of what the commentator said here, but I have included all of what Long said.

L: And I need the question, I be like what it cupcake?

(Commentator: One is Kamille, the other is Long’s niece.)

L: I feel like it was personal, it was devilish, I mean was wrong,

(Commentator: It happened at a split second at a birthday party when Kamille’s mother went inside.)

L: She watching cupcake playing in the bouncy house. She go in the house 3 minutes, and she look for cupcake, she look before, she look, and she said someone right

(Commentator: Regardless of who took Kamille her mother gets blamed on Facebook for not watching her daughter)

L: She asked on a daily, why people point a fine to say her.

(Commentator: More than a week after Kamille’s abduction, Patrick Stallworth and Derek Brown were charged with killing her after her body was found in a dumpster. The news unbearable for her mother.)

L: She shake now. I just feel like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel deep, honestly in my heart, someone framed him.

(Commentator: What Long will miss is her little cousin’s favourite expression …)

L: I do anything in the world just to hear her say ‘cupcake look pretty’

(Commentator: Even though some of cupcake’s family do not think Derick Brown and Patrick Stallworth have anything to do with this murder, they are not sure at this time who would mean her harm. )

Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney's cousin believes wrong people charged with her murder

Last edited:
When law enforcement found the man and the vehicle they were looking for, they found a suspect with child *advertiser censored*, and another suspect who had kidnapping in her past.

As a result of finding these two people, they ultimately found Cupcake’s body.

Although it is odd that a guy who committed a crime like this has no significant criminal past, that doesn’t mean he hasn’t not gotten lucky in the past.

Not murder, but crimes like sexual abuse/assault.

I continue to believe that this was sexually motivated, and that law enforcement has the right people. They clearly believe they have enough evidence to charge these two with capital murder, so it’s far more probable than not that there is compelling evidence to support those charges.

This case is weird, but I think we’ll see convincing evidence once it is disclosed.

Exactly, agree.

It says in the TV broadcast that the two children (in the publicized video) are Kamille and Long's niece.

Long being the person they interviewed.

Don't know if that helps ... it doesn't help me work out who is who, in relation to the little girls, other than Long is the other little girl's aunt.

Shuntae Long was identified by WVTM News13 as KM's cousin.

I can't listen to the video. What is she saying and why is she so smiley/happy while saying it?

:confused:
In this clip, she says, "I feel like it was personal, it was devilish, and it was wrong, it was heartbreaking, it was hurtful, and we never thought we would get no closure. We had to [stand over?] her gravesite."

More in the link Seattle1 posted: Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney's cousin believes wrong people charged with her murder

Her expressions don't seem to match what she is saying. I am in no way insinuating that she is involved - it's just odd to me. :oops: MOO

Last edited:
Yes, I heard that. I guess the reason that I am not sure is because someone here said that many in the community call each other cousin - even when they are not actually related.
I think informal family reference is true but I also think the NBC affiliate would be more accurate than just accepting the neighborhood "auntie" title (which is more prevalent than cousin) or cousin for that matter. I also don't think they'd interview her on camera if she wasn't actually related to KM.

MOO

What the heck.

Is this cousin the one that lives at TBV?
And is she the one the father was talking about in his interview when he said she never watches her kids and who he implied was watching Cupcake?
She refers to herself as Cupcake's cousin but says the other child in the video is her niece.
So if Cupcake and the other child are cousins and the other child is her niece maybe she is the other (adult) cousins sister.
If that makes sense. Idk.

In this clip, she says, "I feel like it was personal, it was devilish, and it was wrong, it was heartbreaking, it was hurtful, and we never thought we would get no closure. We had to [stand over?] her gravesite."

More in the link Seattle1 posted: Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney's cousin believes wrong people charged with her murder

Her expressions don't seem to match what she is saying. I am in no way insinuating that she is involved - it's just odd to me. :oops: MOO

Thank you Pommy. I agree it's very odd for her to be smiling while saying those things. I don't want to be offensive, so I won't speculate on why she looks so happy. I wish the "cousin" had not done this interview. MOO.

Yes, I heard that. I guess the reason that I am not sure is because someone here said that many in the community call each other cousin - even when they are not actually related.
Well, that's true but since the children are also being referred to as a cousin and a niece and the reporting has been consistent in referring to them as cousins I think they are actually related.

So the cousin in the interview is Cupcake's cousin and the other child's Aunt, from what I understand.
She says she feels in her heart that the two arrested were not involved, and were in the wrong place at the wrong time, but she does not know what evidence LE has and neither do we.

I wish we knew if Cupcakes DNA was ever found in the car and what other solid evidence they have connecting them to the crime.

Imo

Thank you Pommy. I agree it's very odd for her to be smiling while saying those things. I don't want to be offensive, so I won't speculate on why she looks so happy. I wish the "cousin" had not done this interview. MOO.
Yeah, I'm thinking the family has already had a call from investigators asking them to please refrain from talking to the media about the case.
Appearing in an interview suggesting they have the wrong guy in a somewhat altered condition is probably not helping the case.

Imo

Covering some butts now. In my opinion.

Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney's cousin believes wrong people charged with her murder

Oct 30, 2019

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. —

Mckinney's cousin Shuntae Long says the wrong people are behind bars for her murder. Watch video above to learn more.

LONG DOES NOT BELIEVE THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE BEHIND BARS. >> I BELIEVE HE WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. I THINK SOMEONE FRAMED HIM.

BREA: LONG WILL FOREVER MISS HER COUSIN’S FAVORITE EXPRESSION >> I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HEAR HER SAY CUPCAKES LOOKS PRETTY.

BREA: EVEN THOUGH SOME OF KAMILLE’S FAMILY MEMBERS BELIEVE PATRICK STALLWORTH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HER MURDER, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO WOULD DO

Video at link
Thanks for posting this.

Food for thought:

If the family- both sides, had no connections to PS and DB, and LE has them in jail with proof of some sort to get murder charges, then why does this cousin think they got the wrong people in jail?

hhhhmmmmmmmmm????? Yet she says they don't know who the right people are, so to speak.

This is the same cousin who was blaming the father in an interview when Cupcake first went missing. There was a pissing match on the air for all to see.

Is this the same cousin/aunt that was also blaming the mother of DM's other children? JMO, but she seems out of it.
This is the first I have heard that mom WAS at the house that night! That she only went in the house for 3 minutes?! This woman is out here stating specific time frames and is not doing her niece/cousin any favors if this man is truly guilty and her running her mouth helps create reasonable doubt:(. Why is she so intent on sticking up for him, does it make her feel less guilty over something?
ETA: not sure if she is cousin or aunt, so I am using both

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this.

Food for thought:

If the family- both sides, had no connections to PS and DB, and LE has them in jail with proof of some sort to get murder charges, then why does this cousin think they got the wrong people in jail?

hhhhmmmmmmmmm????? Yet she says they don't know who the right people are, so to speak.

This is the same cousin who was blaming the father in an interview when Cupcake first went missing. There was a pissing match on the air for all to see.
Was it the same cousin that the father referred to in his interview when he said she never watched her kids and if the mother was on her own time and Cupcake was at home it never would have happened?
If so, she is probably just stirring up drama.
How could she know what the evidence is?
The father also said she wasn't doing anything to help find Cupcake, she was too busy talking and spreading rumors on SM or something like that.

Imo

Is this the same cousin that was also blaming the mother of DM's other children? JMO, but she seems out of it.
This is the first I have heard that mom WAS at the house that night! That she only went in the house for 3 minutes?! This woman is out here stating specific time frames and is not doing her niece any favors if this man is truly guilty and her running her mouth helps create reasonable doubt:(. Why is she so intent on sticking up for him, does it make her feel less guilty over something?
Yeah, "out of it" is one way of putting it.

IMO-I don't know the truth but I think folks just can't wrap their head around the fact that this may have been a random attack, I think it is harder for them to digest.
It is probably easier to understand if this was a result of some beef, payback, or ransom. Then at least there is an explanation and someone to blame, other than the abstract "evil" from which nobody is immune.

OCT 30, 2019
Push for Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney law
An online petition is asking that a federal law, mandating 24/7 video cameras in apartment complexes, including public housing, be named in honor of three year old Kamille Cupcake McKinney.

[...]

Some Alabama lawmakers object to mandating all apartment complexes install video cameras, but they admit to being moved by McKinney’s death.

"As a parent we all are broken hearted. Just thinking about our own children when you see something like that. Its heart breaking. It just breaks your heart,” Sen. Cam Ward (R) Alabaster said.

[...]

“I get the passion, wanting to do something. I think you need a holistic approach. One, how you handle someone who shouldn’t have been on the street to begin with. Two, how do you handle proper lighting. Three, proper security measures,” Ward said.

[...]

“Anything to help deter the crime is a good thing. But, I’m going to wonder how long it’s going to last. I guarantee you it won’t there too long. You are going to have target practice when it goes up,” Rogers said.

The Birmingham Housing Authority has beefed up security, in part by agreeing to a $3.6 million agreement with the police department for increased patrols.

A GPS Chip inside every Sex Offender would be a good start.
Video Cameras at every red light would help and entrances to city parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth