AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who is Gena, in relation to Lisa? Or was she just another missing woman, and in her case, voluntarily?

Gena is a young woman from the same area that went missing after lisa. It has been found out her dissappearance was voluntary

http://blog.al.com/montgomery/2013/05/hoping_for_a_happy_ending_an_a.html

By Erin Edgemon |
on May 29, 2013 at 6:10 AM,
updated May 29, 2013 at 6:13 AM

EUFAULA, Alabama -- Heartbroken, mother Barbara Covey sleeps with two telephones by her side.

She has a picture of her 35-year-old daughter, Lisa Wallace, on her cell phone that she talks to in a vain attempt to get some restful sleep. The other phone is a back-up in case her daughter or police call. Covey can’t risk missing a call.

from that -

Johnston went so far as to say police have ignored evidence in the case, claiming a bloody mattress found by another private investigator in the woods off Highway 95 wasn’t tested by police for Wallace’s DNA.

Hubbard said the “bloody mattress, at this time, is not relevant in the case” and didn’t elaborate further.

And, if there was any credible evidence in the case then they would investigate it, he said.

how can they say the bloody mattress is not relevant in the case if they haven't bothered to test it? it could be extremely relevant.

thats a very lazy LE department IMO

from that -

Johnston went so far as to say police have ignored evidence in the case, claiming a bloody mattress found by another private investigator in the woods off Highway 95 wasn’t tested by police for Wallace’s DNA.

Hubbard said the “bloody mattress, at this time, is not relevant in the case” and didn’t elaborate further.

And, if there was any credible evidence in the case then they would investigate it, he said.

how can they say the bloody mattress is not relevant in the case if they haven't bothered to test it? it could be extremely relevant.

thats a very lazy LE department IMO

I don't know...I always tend to believe the police unless given reason to do so. They may have good reason to say what they said and the PI would not have access to what LE has done or not done, IMO.

Any news about Lisa? She was on my mind today...

About the mattress: I think LE would discount it if it was completely wrong size for the beds they had.

I think someone is getting away with murder.

Quoting myself from 7 months ago. I don't buy hubby's explanation of the hours before his wife went missing. And his behavior afterward is more than suspicious. I'll eat my hat if I am wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back