AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The news report was confusing as well. They reported the investigator was looking for a woman, and at the end referenced two older missing persons cases that were men. Weird.

Our MSM is sadly lacking here.....sad that RSN is faster and usually more accurate than the "pros" if you don't pay attention to his spelling and grammar skills.:what:

http://www.wtvy.com/news/alabama/headlines/Dead-Body-Found-in-Henry-County-186346452.html

This article sort of reads from the bottom up....with the breaking news of the body being discovered up to the most recent update. (??)

First report at the bottom states a "man's" body was discovered. The last update at the top says the discovery may be related to a missing woman case, but doesn't specify who??

:waitasec:

Anyway, if this is already posted, I apologize.

:waitasec:A man's body but may be related to a missing woman. :waitasec:

Is this article about several dead bodies found....one behind a church, one in a refrigerator or ??????????????????? Wow, I thought the news that comes out of Jacksonville, Florida local stations is confusing......I guess there are no facts or details worth NOT getting the story first!

Sounds like the only connection is the person who found the body was part of a search for Lisa ?
At least that's how I am taking it.

Sounds like the only connection is the person who found the body was part of a search for Lisa ?
At least that's how I am taking it.

Seems the sum total of info is PI discovered skeletal remains while searching for Lisa on a country road , the next county over from Eufaula. It's unclear to me if this is the same story as remains found in an abandoned refrigerator..... Bad journalism. Even if you do not know much, what you can say should be clearly worded.

In either case. I am losing hope that Lisa has been located because of the way the guy speaking on camera last evening refered to "bones". That made me think the remains have been there longer than the time Lisa has been missing.

Some of you locals might be able to clarify this but wasn't there a story in the near past about a missing man's body being found in a refrigerator? Or am I confused? Seems like that one was a stabbing or shooting drug related??

Yes, bad journalism here. That is all we have in our MSM. Local CBS station and the paper are parts of large companies out of FL and their idea of journalism is to pull wire stories out of FL and north AL and pass them off as local news.:furious:

Seems the sum total of info is PI discovered skeletal remains while searching for Lisa on a country road , the next county over from Eufaula. It's unclear to me if this is the same story as remains found in an abandoned refrigerator..... Bad journalism. Even if you do not know much, what you can say should be clearly worded.

In either case. I am losing hope that Lisa has been located because of the way the guy speaking on camera last evening refered to "bones". That made me think the remains have been there longer than the time Lisa has been missing.

Based on average temps between Nov-Jan (excluding Oct because it was late in the month that she vanished), and using the formula of y-1285/x, where y=number of days for complete decomposition and x=average temp in Centigrade, I come to 116 days until complete decomposition.

She been missing 76 days. Including October would probably reduce the 116 estimate by a few days.

Based on average temps between Nov-Jan (excluding Oct because it was late in the month that she vanished), and using the formula of y-1285/x, where y=number of days for complete decomposition and x=average temp in Centigrade, I come to 116 days until complete decomposition.

She been missing 76 days. Including October would probably reduce the 116 estimate by a few days.

Thanks for sharing this Otto.

I'd like to add also that we have had a very warm fall and winter here. We never had to run the heat till Dec and even then it hasn't been needed very much. THe most cool weather we have had has been since Jan 1. So that might speed things up.

Thanks for sharing this Otto.

I'd like to add also that we have had a very warm fall and winter here. We never had to run the heat till Dec and even then it hasn't been needed very much. THe most cool weather we have had has been since Jan 1. So that might speed things up.

Thanks. I used average annual temps ... will see if I can find average temps for 2012.

Same county as the one last week, but a little farther from Eufaula. But Henry and Barber County are adjacent to one another.

Gosh, thanks for posting. Reading Rickey Stokes column and updates, I could not help but to think of the Tennessee case of Holly Bobo with scene trampling potentially contaminating the crime scene. What is it with small town LE? Lack of homicide, abduction experience. It sure is frightening,
isn't it?

Was the man's body from last week ever identified?
What was his cause of death?

So we have Lisa missing

the other lady, Gena missing (is she still missing?)

a dead man discovered last week behind a church

a skull and rest of body found yesterday

Brittany Wood from Mobile area is missing

any other missing Alabama people?

Could even be remains from a person who lived in another state. I always think about Holly Bobo when I hear of remains being found.

killarney rose, thanks for posting and please keep us updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back