AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone aware there is another young woman missing from Eufaula under similar circumstances, with a similar background and personal history as Lisa, and LE is apparently uninterested in her case too? And they went missing weeks apart from each other!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/400693090016633/?suggestsessionid=1000002793825701357397989

good find, I just had a quick look and can't see a thread for Gena as yet.

It sounds like LE there are extremely lazy 2 women missing within weeks is not good, they should be busy investigating these disappearances.

Gena's missing page showed up on my FB page through a friend that knows her sister sharing it. I live in the general area.

Who can these families contact to get some attention? Any ideas? If LE won't help....the families need to find a way to embarrass them into doing their job.

It's shameful how the police in Eufaula are handling Lisa being missing. Now another woman? I check here everyday hoping they have decided to get off their behinds and do something.

Is someone going to make a thread for Gena?

Shameful indeed! I haven't posted much but have still been here for Lisa! I pray she's found and brought home.

Everytime I see her bumped up to the front page makes my heart stop for a second....fearing that it could be a really sad change in her status. How tragic that a mother, wife, daughter, friend can virtually vanish off the face of the earth and so little (nothing) being done about it. Breaks my heart! Still in my prayers everyday Lisa and your beautiful little girl.

There has been a body found in the same county that Eufaula is in (Henry county) above the town of Abbeville today behind a church. Skeletal remains with clothing is all they've said so far. Praying....

Tracey, I saw that on Rickey Stokes this afternoon, and of couse immediately thought of Lisa or Gena. I started to post the link, but got to thinking- I'm not sure if Eufaula is in Barber or Henry County...regardless, they are close enough for me to worry this could be one of them. I keep checking Rickey for an update.

ETA-Eufaula is in Barber County. But I think(w/o looking at a map) that they are right next to each other.

There has been a body found in the same county that Eufaula is in (Henry county) above the town of Abbeville today behind a church. Skeletal remains with clothing is all they've said so far. Praying....

Hey Tracey, Where did you see skeletal with articles of clothing? I can't find it anywhere. Not doubting you by no means!!!! I just want to see all articles and haven't found anything about what condition the body was found in.

WHen I saw the pic on RSN of LE gathered just outside that cemetery, my first thought was that the killer put the body as close to the cemetery as possible w/o burying it...that is someone that knew and at one time cared for the victim whoever it is.

This is confusing. Below in the article it says a man and up further it says could be connected to missing woman.

http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Dead-Body-Found-in-Henry-County-186346452.html

I was thinking the same thing but maybe it is 2 different stories because that one also says a reporter was on the way. Her mother has not been contacted as of yet. Gena is also missing but she was seen driving away in a pick up truck with a man from her sisters home according to an article I read.

The church is only approx a half an hour or so from Eufaula. It is 2 different counties but very close.

I apologize for posting then disappearing for a bit. Duty called. Lol.

Anyway, what I posted about the remains was stated on our local 6pm TV news in Dothan. And whoever that was above that corrected me is right-Eufaula IS Barbour County, not Henry County. But they are side by side. So sorry!

I have not heard more yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back